Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenner going back to dude?
http://www.thewrap.com/caitlyn-jenner-experienced-sex-change-regret-might-de-transition-biographer-says/

Play time must be over.     
Jenner will most likely be the worst thing that could have happened to the libs that support these types of mrasures
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Quote:A rep for transgender icon Caitlyn Jenner shot down a report claiming the reality star has considered transitioning back to a man.

“Not worth commenting on such an idiotic report,” Jenner’s rep told the Daily News. “Of course it's not true. “

The stark denial comes just hours after The Wrap published a story in which author Ian Halperin alleged that multiple sources told him Jenner has been miserable for months in the aftermath of last year’s transition.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/caitlyn-jenner-rep-slams-report-considered-de-transition-article-1.2634440

Quote:Halperin, who recently wrote a Kardashian tell-all titled “Kardashian Dynasty: The Controversial Rise of America's Royal Family," also said a longtime friend told him Jenner was happy she’s brought transgender issues into the spotlight but has found the transition “much harder than she anticipated.”

“She’s thrilled she has raised awareness about how transgender people have long been discriminated against but I think there’s a chance she’ll de-transition in the next couple years,” the friend purportedly said. “I don’t think it would surprise anybody in her inner circle.”

Additionally, Halperin claimed his sources say Jenner is still interested in women and wants to find the right one.

Jenner, however, recently suggested on an episode of her E! Networkdocumentary series “I Am Cait” that she’d be interested in dating a man.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-12-2016, 10:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/caitlyn-jenner-rep-slams-report-considered-de-transition-article-1.2634440

What a hero.
(05-12-2016, 10:22 PM)Vlad Wrote: What a hero.

I know a few of you are disappointed....

" Mellow"
(05-12-2016, 10:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: I know a few of you are disappointed....

" Mellow"

Well, if "she's" having regrets about the transition, she should have just remained a gay man. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Within a few years? Oy, I don't know if I can stand conservative men making a big deal about one specific penis for that long!
(05-12-2016, 10:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Within a few years?  Oy, I don't know if I can stand conservative men making a big deal about one specific penis for that long!

Sounds to me like she's having second thoughts about the entire choppadickoffame procedure.  As the addtitstome, is pretty much easily reversible.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Meh....
This one cannot be held over anyone's head.

Jenner lived with the Kardashians.

That would erode any man's mind and soul.
Whelp, I can honestly say I'm not surprised.

She comes from a family who ***** themselves out for fame. The spotlight was bright for awhile then everyone realized they didn't care.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
I hate to burst your bubble, Lucie, but even if she transitions back to being a dude, she's still into chicks. You don't have a shot.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-12-2016, 10:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Meh....
This one cannot be held over anyone's head.

Jenner lived with the Kardashians.

That would erode any man's mind and soul.

And if she wasn't "famous" no one here would care.

But just as transgender people and their supporters made more of her transition than they should have, opponents will make more out of than they should if she goes back.

Oh...wait.

They already are based on one rumor.

Rolleyes
(05-12-2016, 11:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I hate to burst your bubble, Lucie, but even if she transitions back to being a dude, she's still into chicks. You don't have a shot.

He has always been a dude.   And I prefer actual women not _______ 

Hog = dude 
(05-12-2016, 11:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: And if she wasn't "famous" no one here would care.

But just as transgender people and their supporters made more of her transition than they should have, opponents will make more out of than they should if she goes back.

Oh...wait.

They already are based on one rumor.

Rolleyes

Wasn't he already trying to do this when he thought he was going to jail? 
(05-12-2016, 08:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Jenner will most likely be the worst thing that could have happened to the libs that support these types of mrasures

I strongly suspect you may be right in this.
(05-12-2016, 10:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: I know a few of you are disappointed....

" Mellow"

Which one of your liberal buddies do you have in mind?...or are you just projecting?
(05-12-2016, 11:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I strongly suspect you may be right in this.

From what I read on various sources, many Trans were very unhappy with the way she transitioned; a quote about wearing the nail polish until it chips off comes to mind. The only ones that were happy were libs who know as much about being transgender as I do, talk shows, news rags, and ESPN.

As to the validity of the OP; it matters little. Jenner has made a circus of the transition and took those unaware for a ride.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-12-2016, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: From what I read on various sources, many Trans were very unhappy with the way she transitioned; a quote about wearing the nail polish until it chips off comes to mind. The only ones that were happy were libs who know as much about being transgender as I do, talk shows, news rags, and ESPN.

As to the validity of the OP; it matters little. Jenner has made a circus of the transition and took those unaware for a ride.

https://youtu.be/1J4143zj3ps
(05-12-2016, 11:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wasn't he already trying to do this when he thought he was going to jail? 

He started transitioning before the car accident.

(05-12-2016, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: From what I read on various sources, many Trans were very unhappy with the way she transitioned; a quote about wearing the nail polish until it chips off comes to mind. The only ones that were happy were libs who know as much about being transgender as I do, talk shows, news rags, and ESPN.

Wait you mean not 100% of a group of people thought exactly the same way?

Rolleyes

Like I said, it were not for his fame it wouldn't have been that big of a deal.  Many transgender (I have sources) were happy to see a high-profile person  go through it.  And if he changes back it will be a blow to them.

But let's dance on the ends of the two extreme just someone can be right and someone can be wrong.

Oh, and let's do that before anything ever happens.  

Welcome to "discourse" in America.   Smirk
(05-12-2016, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote:  Jenner has made a circus of the transition and took those unaware for a ride.

That's probably what I hear most from those within the trans community who, while accepting of anyone who transitions, resent Jenner being used as a "face" for all trans people by the media.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]