Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jensen
Do we still have Jensen on our radar now that Brady is back? I assume Gronk isn't interested anymore either, lol.
Reply/Quote
I read on Twitter that Jensen may get Thuney type money. I doubt the Bengals would be in on that.
Reply/Quote
Can we send Brady back to the retirement center already? He's getting in the way of our free agents...
Reply/Quote
How unsurprising that he unretired.
Reply/Quote
I did not think it possible, but I like Brady even less now.
Reply/Quote
I don't expect to see Ryan Jensen in stripes. He is coming up on the biggest contract opportunity of his career he will go where there is the most guaranteed money.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:43 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I did not think it possible, but I like Brady even less now.

Eh, just moves other OCs onto our radar. James Daniels perhaps?
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:49 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Eh, just moves other OCs onto our radar. James Daniels perhaps?

My guess is Brian Allen if Jensen is off the table.  That or a Hopkins return.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How unsurprising that he unretired.

Certainly has a knack for keeping everyone talking about him, even during Super Bowl week when he’s not playing.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 09:26 PM)samhain Wrote: My guess is Brian Allen if Jensen is off the table.  That or a Hopkins return.

This seems most likely to me.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 08:49 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Eh, just moves other OCs onto our radar. James Daniels perhaps?

I would love love LOVE Daniels. Just another name I doubt we go after $$$.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 09:41 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: I would love love LOVE Daniels. Just another name I doubt we go after $$$.

I don't see why we wouldn't unless they think he's not as capable of a center. Reports are he's going to get 10-12M APY. Thats still considerably less than we were reported to offer Jensen.
Reply/Quote
All the talk was Jensen coming here in FA. Well now that TB12 has announced he is coming back that doesn’t seem likely to come to fruition. My question is who else would be a good candidate to replace Hopkins. I don’t want to see Hopkins come back.
Reply/Quote
I personally preferred Ben Jones.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 10:03 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: All the talk was Jensen coming here in FA. Well now that TB12 has announced he is coming back that doesn’t seem likely to come to fruition. My question is who else would be a good candidate to replace Hopkins. I don’t want to see Hopkins come back.

But... But... what about our QB sneaks!?!

In all seriousness though, we just gotta go after the next man up in FA or draft. There are like about 5 FAs and maybe 2 draft prospects I can see as upgrades.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 10:07 PM)Yogo Wrote: But... But... what about our QB sneaks!?!

In all seriousness though, we just gotta go after the next man up in FA or draft. There are like about 5 FAs and maybe 2 draft prospects I can see as upgrades.

I’d prefer to go with someone proven in FA rather than draft for C. I am
just not familiar enough with all the other names out there of who could be an upgrade. I did know of Jensen because my in-laws are Buccs fans and I would have loved to see Jensen here.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2022, 10:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I personally preferred Ben Jones.

What I don't get is the mass love our forum has for Bozeman.  I know he's younger and subtracts from a division rival, but isn't Jones the better scheme fit for us.
Reply/Quote
The Bucs are currently -3M with the cap, they have already restructured the largest contracts, so this will be interesting. Godwin can come off the tag and sign an extension to help a little. This is a situation in which having a billionaire owner provides a clear advantage.

Not everyone is coming back.

Reply/Quote
I’m all in on James Daniels and moving him back to center. He should have been the guy instead of Billy Price. He is actually a scheme fit, BP should never be on a team that favors wide zone.
Feed The Cats Training

Reply/Quote