Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jeremy Hill Says Bye To Bengals
(02-01-2018, 06:39 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Everyone saying they have no bad feelings for Jeremy Hill..... gtfoh

He can go kick rocks he’s lucky he had a job after that steelers wild card game fiasco. Until we win a playoff game I’ll never forgive him

Do you also blame him for head hunting brown or pushing a ref?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 06:39 AM)TSwigZ Wrote: Everyone saying they have no bad feelings for Jeremy Hill..... gtfoh

He can go kick rocks he’s lucky he had a job after that steelers wild card game fiasco. Until we win a playoff game I’ll never forgive him

Totally hills fault the refs didn't call him down like he was before the ball came out. Bengals had 3 qtrs. they did nothing with... That's where the blame for losing that game should be.

but keep throwing hate
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 10:16 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: What is career suicide about that? He said he’s ready to move forward. He should be, I imagine the bengals probably told him they weren’t interested in re-signing him, not that they’d have to since everyone knew both sides were ready to move on. I don’t see anything wrong with what he said. And the surgery was his call, not the Bengals, I have no problem with him doing what is best for him. Good luck to him elsewhere, if he gets to play behind a good line I think he’ll return to form

Exactly, the writing was on the wall when we drafted Mixon.
JH needs to do what's best for his future in this league, which means he needs to be ready to go come camp time. Not half way thru the season.

I wish him no ill will, best of luck where every he ends up.

You guys need to stop focusing on players that are not a part of our future and focus on those that are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think we ever really got a good gauge on how productive he could have been due to our run blocking being dismal. That said, I think he's a decent runner. His pass catching lacks though, so I wish him well, but the team is in a good place.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
I wish him well I know he meant well for the team. With that said I still do not forgive him for that fumble during the Pittsburgh Steelers game.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Good, he’s trash
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 01:36 PM)motoarch Wrote: Do you also blame him for head hunting brown or pushing a ref?

Did you even watch the game?!

I'm thinking you didn't or you must be a Steelers fan because both of those statements are heavily cloaked in bullshit.

First off, Burfict wasn't head hunting and even tried to avoid Brown but Brown moved his head and hit Burfict's SHOULDER.  How can you even begin to call that head hunting?!

Jones didn't push the ref, he BUMPED him while trying to push/punch Joey Porter, who was on the field ILLEGALLY.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 06:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Did you even watch the game?!

I'm thinking you didn't or you must be a Steelers fan because both of those statements are heavily cloaked in bullshit.

First off, Burfict wasn't head hunting and even tried to avoid Brown but Brown moved his head and hit Burfict's SHOULDER.  How can you even begin to call that head hunting?!

Jones didn't push the ref, he BUMPED him while trying to push/punch Joey Porter, who was on the field ILLEGALLY.

You’re delusional
Reply/Quote
I don't think there is any coincidence his decline came at the same time the o line forgot how to block...

He will be fine and definitely get a deal somewhere.
Reply/Quote
He was the MVP in 2014 for our team but he could never return to that form. The shame of him was his style didn't fit the Bengals style of offense and it cost him. I think he can still be a top 5 back in this league if in the right system.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 11:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: 200.gif]

Yeah, give ole Jeremeh the ole Curly Bill lol

Hilarious

BTW, nothing against Hill, might be able to do something in another scheme.

He is good at putting it into the endzone.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 07:07 PM)motoarch Wrote: You’re delusional

Which part do you say is false and why?

This should be interesting.........
Reply/Quote
He's great at goodbyes.

Goodbye football.

Goodbye playoff.

Goodbye Bengals.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 07:41 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: He was the MVP in 2014 for our team but he could never return to that form. The shame of him was his style didn't fit the Bengals style of offense and it cost him. I think he can still be a top 5 back in this league if in the right system.

You really think he could be a top 5, or are you trying to be nice?

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Which part do you say is false and why?

This should be interesting.........

First part where you imply that brown put his head in burficts way on purpose is so obsurd i shouldn’t even have to argue it. Burficts knows the speed of the game as well as anyone and was strategic in his shoulder to head hit gambling he wouldn’t be penalized but at the same time clearly going after brown. Anyone but a complete homer can see that.

Second part you want to argue semantics on a push vs bump. Call it whatever you want it doesn’t matter. It’s not relavent who was on the field because the bengals can’t control who gets penalized for what but the bengals can control their own actions and to get such a dumb penalty is unforgivable.

What to blame someone for that loss blame Marvin for allowing this behavior to go unchecked for so long. The fact that he’s still coaching this team is rediclous and makes me so angry I want to quit this team. **** that guy he’s the one that deserves our rage not scapegoats like hill. Hills one fumble is a footnote in the failure that is this team.
Reply/Quote
single handily cost us our first playoff with in 2 decades, against our rival the steelers. Before that i always supported him, but after that, he has left such a bad taste in my mouth. do hope he stays healthy though and has a decent career
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 07:03 AM)treee Wrote: That's hilarious. There is so much blame to go around for that game.

no not really. We had the Lead. under 5 minutes to go. had the ball on their side of the field. Literally the only thing that happens to keep us from winning is a turnover. And hill did that. That loss was totally his fault.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 10:42 AM)motoarch Wrote: First part where you imply that brown put his head in burficts way on purpose is so obsurd i shouldn’t even have to argue it.  Burficts knows the speed of the game as well as anyone and was strategic in his shoulder to head hit gambling he wouldn’t be penalized but at the same time clearly going after brown.  Anyone but a complete homer can see that.

Second part you want to argue semantics on a push vs bump.  Call it whatever you want it doesn’t matter.  It’s not relavent who was on the field because the bengals can’t control who gets penalized for what but the bengals can control their own actions and to get such a dumb penalty is unforgivable.

What to blame someone for that loss blame Marvin for allowing this behavior to go unchecked for so long.  The fact that he’s still coaching this team is rediclous and makes me so angry I want to quit this team.  **** that guy he’s the one that deserves our rage not scapegoats like hill.  Hills one fumble is a footnote in the failure that is this team.

First part, I'm not saying Brown did it on purpose, but Burfict was trying to avoid him, and you're insane if you think Burfict had the time in a split-second to think "I'll miss him but just let my shoulder hit his helmet," especially when Brown turned his head around to put it into Burfict's shoulder at the last second!  

I'm not saying Brown did it on purpose, but you're insane if you think that that was Burfict's fault!

Bump vs push shows intent, especially when he was trying to push someone else and bumped the ref.  It's much more than just semantics.

I agree on Marvin, but it sounds like he has changed at least somewhat this year.
Reply/Quote
I have no problem with what Hill said.
Reply/Quote
I said it during the season, I had no problem with Jeremy deciding to miss the rest of the season to have surgery to be ready for next year. This is a job for these guys. Forget the love of the game bullshit. Owners use these guys up for profit and toss them aside when they're done with them. Yes, I understand that's how it works, but why do people get upset when the players look out for themselves? This is their livelihood. Hill knew the writing was on the wall when Mixon was drafted. I don't blame Hill one bit for getting everything right to be ready for next year instead of risking further injury in a lost season for a team that was going to replace him.

I understand there's a lot of hard feelings because of the fumble in the playoffs, but people were able to move past the Pacman and Burfict stuff with ease. Say what you want about Hill, but reality is he fumbled and Burfict and Pacman contributed just as much to the team losing as Hill did. Playing the imaginary "if Hill didn't fumble" is pointless because he did. It actually happened. Then the stupid shit that Burfict and Pacman did happened as well.
Reply/Quote