Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeremy Hill retires
I have a bad taste in my mouth about Hill and it’s not even that fumble. It’s the shit when the Pats won a ring. Dude literally played no snaps and was talking shit. I want to cut him slack because i know some fans were probably assholes to him but i know Ohio fans. We don’t really shit on you for trying. Im sure WAAAAY MORE people gave him support and he didn’t say shit about them.

I utterly hate when celebrities ignore 1000000 positive posts to retweet the one bad one. To me that is mentally soft as ****.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2023, 06:13 PM)Housh Wrote: I have a bad taste in my mouth about Hill and it’s not even that fumble. It’s the shit when the Pats won a ring. Dude literally played no snaps and was talking shit. I want to cut him slack because i know some fans were probably assholes to him but i know Ohio fans. We don’t really shit on you for trying. Im sure WAAAAY MORE people gave him support and he didn’t say shit about them.

I utterly hate when celebrities ignore 1000000 positive posts to retweet the one bad one. To me that is mentally soft as ****.

...riiight

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
FJH

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Jeremy Hill doesn't fumble that ball we win that playoff game and probably give AJ McCarron and Marvin Lewis 10 year contracts the next day.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2023, 05:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Those fans are only sour on him because 1. He wasn't Rob Gronkowski and 2. Dave Lapham decided to publicly shit-stir to the fans about a guy being "soft" when he needed back surgery.

I mean let's be honest. Gresham was a better prospect coming out of college than Gronk was.

Gronk only played two seasons in college for 1197 yards (16.0 YPC) and 16 TDs
Gresham put up 1629 yards (14.4 YPC) and 26 TDs in 3 seasons, including a dominant 950 yards, 14 TDs his final season.
Both were about the same size, speed, and agility too.

Bengals made the right draft choice based on the information known on that draft day.
And Gresham was a good TE with the Bengals. The Bengals just chose to start phasing him out with Eifert, and he declined from that point.
And we know Gronk ended up getting that HOF career because he became such a featured option with the Patriots.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2023, 02:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I mean let's be honest. Gresham was a better prospect coming out of college than Gronk was.

Gronk only played two seasons in college for 1197 yards (16.0 YPC) and 16 TDs
Gresham put up 1629 yards (14.4 YPC) and 26 TDs in 3 seasons, including a dominant 950 yards, 14 TDs his final season.
Both were about the same size, speed, and agility too.

Bengals made the right draft choice based on the information known on that draft day.
And Gresham was a good TE with the Bengals. The Bengals just chose to start phasing him out with Eifert, and he declined from that point.
And we know Gronk ended up getting that HOF career because he became such a featured option with the Patriots.

I was talking about why people are upset about it now with hindsight. You don't have to sell me on Gresham being a good TE with the Bengals. Lol... I have always thought he got unfairly hated on and was pretty good.

I think he'd be good regardless, but I agree that Gronk probably would be at quite the same level he was if he didn't play his career with the greatest QB of all time. He was smart to shut down that trade to the Lions in 2018 by threatening to retire. It got him two more SB rings with Brady.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2023, 05:04 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: the one year wonder

Right! He was so impressive his rookie year. He had a number of long runs that year and his feet looked quick. I just went back and watched his rookie highlight video recently. I remember feeling like we had a good one. 
Reply/Quote
And regarding Gresham. I know penalties were an issue with him but I remember feeling like we missed him as a blocker in the run game after he left. I really liked that aspect of his game minus the penalties. I think the penalties came due to the fact he was so aggressive. Just my opinion :)
Reply/Quote