Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerry Porter....
(01-09-2017, 02:18 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Good thing that Pac Man wasn't the cop. Imagine the confusion when Joey doesn't show up for court prompting the judge issue an arrest warrant for poor Jerry.

I know, cuz being a douchebag CB is EXACTLY the same as being a douchebag coach who is supposed to control and set the precedence and the example for the douchebag players.  Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What crime was he convicted of?

Same one OJ was, apparently.....

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: Same one OJ was, apparently.....

Robbery and kidnapping?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 03:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Robbery and kidnapping?

Which time are we talking about?  I meant the first time, where he was wrongly "unconvicted".Mellow

Reply/Quote
Obstruction? Or something punk ass like that?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 10:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: So pacman was never arrested in the ***** City by  Sissynnati cops?

I don't have to ask myself why so many douchebag coaches live in Sissynnati. They just do.

Walnut Hills, Gamble Montessori coach arrested in drug sweep

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/.../11/...coach-arrested-drug-sweep/93282312

An athletics coach at Walnut Hills and Gamble Montessori high schools was arrested as part of a drug sweep in Butler County.

CNN.com - Cincinnati coach suspended after DUI arrest ...

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/06/17/penalty.box/index.html?_s=PM:LAW

Jun 17, 2004 · CINCINNATI, Ohio (Court TV) -- University of Cincinnati basketball coach Bob Huggins says he will do whatever it takes to get his job back. The university ...

Police: Football coach was passed out in ... - cincinnati.com

http://www.cincinnati.com/.../05/18/newport-football-coach...arrest/27520031

Newport High School's football coach was found passed out in a shopping plaza parking lot early Friday, and his car smelled like alcohol and marijuana, according to a ...

Reds assistant hitting coach arrested for OVI - Cincinnati ...

http://www.fox19.com/.../reds-assistant-hitting-coach-arrested-for-ovi

The Cincinnati Reds assistant hitting coach, Lee Tinsley, has been arrested for OVI in Carroll Co., Kentucky.

USATODAY.com - Cincinnati coach Huggins charged with DUI

usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/cusa/2004-06...

Jun 11, 2004 · Cincinnati basketball coach Bob Huggins apologized to players, friends, his school and the community Friday night for his arrest this week on a drunken ...

Man, you're a touchy little fella. And the nerve to assume i was mad? lulz

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 01:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: I guess that flies in the face of the conspiracy theory that the cops won't arrest Steelers because they are Steelers?

Whose theory was that?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 04:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Whose theory was that?

I dunno, but if the Sheriff's Dept could've beaten Pissburgh PD to the scene, you could most likely bet your ass he wouldn't have had the bracelets put on him. Smirk

Reply/Quote

Oh please Mr. Lawyer.  He burned you.....live with it.
Reply/Quote

I'm guessing the two people who were surprised that he was arrested?
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

apparently Wyche subscribes to that theory

porter has been placed on leave anyways
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 10:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: Well, I guess ol' Jerry couldn't get his fix of starting shit on the field, so he took it to the streets of Pissburgh last night.....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/steelers-assistant-coach-joey-porter-arrested-after-win-vs-dolphins/ar-BBy3lu0?li=BBnbfcL

.....oh those glass houses those Stooler fans are so fond of.  Bullshit by players is one thing, but coaches getting in on the act?  Bush league......

Can't wait to hear the cavalry's defense.......it has sure been funny in the comments section.

Good thing Jerry did that. This gave you Bungal fans from Cintucky something to talk smack about being you can't talk smack using your football team. Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Obstruction of justice?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 04:34 PM)Stewy Wrote: Oh please Mr. Lawyer.  He burned you.....live with it.

Ah, yes, pointing out that a player wasn't convicted of a crime 15 years ago is an adequate response to members of the Bengals and Steelers organizations being arrested in the last week for assaulting cops

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Obstruction of justice?

Only person here who knows his history

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 04:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm guessing the two people who were surprised that he was arrested?

(01-09-2017, 06:00 PM)Griever Wrote: apparently Wyche subscribes to that theory

Uhhhh. Are you surprised someone would conclude that with the whole Lt. Kearney sitch fresh in everyone's mind?

Or would you rather just gloss over/ignore that too?

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:06 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good thing Jerry did that. This gave you Bungal fans from Cintucky something to talk smack about being you can't talk smack using your football team. Hilarious

Why are you saying "you Bungal fans from Cintucky"? Don't you live in this area yourself?

FTR, it's Cincitucky.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:06 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good thing Jerry did that. This gave you Bungal fans from Cintucky something to talk smack about being you can't talk smack using your football team. Hilarious

Regardless of how shitty the Bengals are, Pittsburgh fans are the biggest band of goofy targets on the planet.

As long as you all keep (in)breeding there will be something to talk smack about 24/7.

Your lb coach being an anal gunshot victim is just bonus.

Your webbed toes are the real MVP.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 06:00 PM)Griever Wrote: apparently Wyche subscribes to that theory

Ah.....nope. But members of the Allegheny Co. Sheriff's Dept. ARE members of the Stooler "Security Team"....fwiw.

[quote pid='332548' dateline='1483995991']
Jerry is pretty low hanging fruit.  I can't believe such a classy and model organization would employ such a goon as a coach Mellow 
[/quote]

(01-09-2017, 06:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ah, yes, pointing out that a player wasn't convicted of a crime 15 years ago is an adequate response to members of the Bengals and Steelers organizations being arrested in the last week for assaulting cops

Perhaps I shoulda rolled with Suggs ' stock in the Clorox Co. or the Ray Rice Marriage Counseling Services? Nah.....murders have no statute of limitations.....glorifying idolotry outside stadiums notwithstanding. Mellow 

(01-09-2017, 06:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Only person here who knows his history

Check again......Jason hit it first. Wink

(01-09-2017, 08:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Uhhhh. Are you surprised someone would conclude that with the whole Lt. Kearney sitch fresh in everyone's mind?

Or would you rather just gloss over/ignore that too?

Of course they would!

(01-09-2017, 08:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Regardless of how shitty the Bengals are, Pittsburgh fans are the biggest band of goofy targets on the planet.

As long as you all keep (in)breeding there will be something to talk smack about 24/7.

Your lb coach being an anal gunshot victim is just bonus.

Your webbed toes are the real MVP.

MVP! MVP! MVP!   Good swimmers adapted to the Rusty Rivers.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 08:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why are you saying "you Bungal fans from Cintucky"? Don't you live in this area yourself?

FTR, it's Cincitucky.

No. I live in Toledo. I plan on moving to Cincitucky when I retire because it is such a cool place ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote