Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jerry Porter....
(01-09-2017, 08:50 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Regardless of how shitty the Bengals are, Pittsburgh fans are the biggest band of goofy targets on the planet.

As long as you all keep (in)breeding there will be something to talk smack about 24/7.

Your lb coach being an anal gunshot victim is just bonus.

Your webbed toes are the real MVP.

How does that Iron City taste that you keep recycling down river? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 02:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What crime was he convicted of?
Performing a (h0m0)sexual dance during an NFL event ?
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2017, 11:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: Perhaps I shoulda rolled with Suggs ' stock in the Clorox Co. or the Ray Rice Marriage Counseling Services? Nah.....murders have no statute of limitations.....glorifying idolotry outside stadiums notwithstanding. Mellow 

The problem is we have none recently that are either a big deal (Suggs falling asleep at the wheel a year ago?) or where we didn't keep the player (immediately cut Cody).

It's just easy when it's people with past arrests who were then made coaches or captains of their team and now have more arrests.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The problem is we have none recently that are either a big deal (Suggs falling asleep at the wheel a year ago?) or where we didn't keep the player (immediately cut Cody).

It's just easy when it's people with past arrests who were then made coaches or captains of their team and now have more arrests.

Didn't Suggs hurt The Rock's hip when they got in that fight while they were doing the Jay Glazer show?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The problem is we have none recently that are either a big deal (Suggs falling asleep at the wheel a year ago?) or where we didn't keep the player (immediately cut Cody).

You're wrong LMAO

(FWIW Smackman was voted one of the defensive captains, which was stupid.  Should be Atkins in his spot to go with Peko and Michael Johnson, although Peko's play doesn't warrant it, IMO.)

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 07:48 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: How does that Iron City taste that you keep recycling down river? Hilarious

Can anyone here translate this nonsense?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 03:37 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Can anyone here translate this nonsense?

I think he's remarking on the fact that most people in Western PA lack indoor plumbing and therefore piss in the Ohio River after consuming large quantities of that piss in a can they drink.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 03:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think he's remarking on the fact that most people in Western PA lack indoor plumbing and therefore piss in the Ohio River after consuming large quantities of that piss in a can they drink.

That's the gist I got from it......that, or he had firsthand experience with it when he put the "intake" hose to his camper downstream from his "discharge" hose. :andy:

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 07:46 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: No. I live in Toledo. I plan on moving to Cincitucky when I retire because it is such a cool place ThumbsUp

Toledo...wow. 

Do you stink other Pitt bandwagon fans will follow your lead, when they retire?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 03:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think he's remarking on the fact that most people in Western PA lack indoor plumbing and therefore piss in the Ohio River after consuming large quantities of that piss in a can they drink.

So they drink piss, to piss piss...down by the river!!??

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So they drink piss, to piss piss...down by the river!!??

It's easier on their kidneys that way.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 03:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Toledo...wow. 

Do you stink other Pitt bandwagon fans will follow your lead, when they retire?

Heck no...Toledo to Cincitucky is a lateral move.

No faulk, I'm not talking about literal direction ya dip.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Heck no...Toledo to Cincitucky is a lateral move.

No faulk, I'm not talking about literal direction ya dip.

Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger is from Toledo and he's a fruit loop. Cincitucky is a vibrant, lush, beautiful Metropolitan area full of culture and upwardly mobile professionals.

So, no, your assessment of it being a lateral move is entirely wrong.

As usual. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Corporal Maxwell Q. Klinger is from Toledo and he's a fruit loop. Cincitucky is a vibrant, lush, beautiful Metropolitan area full of culture and upwardly mobile professionals.

So, no, your assessment of it being a lateral move is entirely wrong.

As usual. Mellow

L A T E R A L

:paul:

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: L A T E R A L

C'mon man, everyone knows Toledo is north of Cincy....no way that could be lateral....sheesh Rolleyes 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: C'mon man, everyone knows Toledo is north of Cincy....no way that could be lateral....sheesh Rolleyes 

:paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 05:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:

Mooning Mooning Mooning Mooning

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:28 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: L A T E R A L

That is correct. The word L A T E R A L, with the thumbs down, means it is not.

That's what i was saying, dork. 

Reply/Quote
Oh look,

Joey Porter finds himself in another situation he had no business being in.

Reply/Quote
Fun fact: The bar Joey Porter was trying to get in, the Flats, he's banned from going there due to prior issues. He was banned way before this incident. Also has been a douche in hi tops bar and S bar. Only reason I know this is because I'm friends with someone who works at the flats and a bouncer in South Side, who used to work at hi tops.

Said that Porter was always a jerk and one time during closing time they asked them to go through a certain door because they were closed, even though it was kind of out of the way. Porter was like eff this and tried to go through where they asked the Steelers players not to go. Casey Hampton put him against the wall and told him we're going this way. And stopped him from going any further.

Ask anyone in Pittsburgh. They will tell you how much of a douche Porter is. Porter, Ben, and Jeff Reed are all infamous for being pretty crappy people when it comes to services. Although Ben has apparently calmed down.

However, there's also good ones. Such as Hines Ward and James Harrison. Met Harrison once at Dave and Busters. Really nice dude
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote