Burrow
Boyd
Perine
Hendrickson
Wilson
Uzi
Others
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jets Game Game Ball
Higgins for getting boned on that TD.

HiS hEeL dIdN't ToUcH

No shit that ain't the rule ****-o.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:05 PM)motoarch Wrote: I don't think we have the same definition of garbage time.

A 2 score game with over ten minutes left is far from garbage time.

Those first downs were important.

I think that the only reason it really stands out is because how non-existent the running game had been until that drive. But as others pointed out in the gameday thread, they didn't give Mixon the same run plays they gave Perine.

I wish my girl loved me the same way Zac Taylor loved Perine. If he becomes a better asset than Mixon, play him. But pounding the rock like that is the expectation and more common in most other teams. It's just that the Bengals have sucked so bad at it at late that it seems like a herculean feat. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 2 things:

You're welcome to vote for who you wish

over 10 minutes left in a 2-score game is not garbage time. 

Didn’t the Jets come back from 14 down in 90 seconds to win the game just last week?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Higgins for getting boned on that TD.

HiS hEeL dIdN't ToUcH

I've seen plenty of toe tap NFL TDs and whether it's the rule or not it still smelled like major bullshit to me.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He grabbed at Sauce's mouthpiece. The same move that cost us 15 yards last week. 

He's letting DBs get in his head to include the flipping off Micah 

For what it’s worth here they are together after the game.

He’ll definitely have to rein that stuff in though. And I think Troy Walters is a good coach, so I’m sure he’s going to hear about it.

Reply/Quote
Hendrickson played great and and so did Awuzie, both are deserving.

Perrine ran hard and that's definitely not garbage time in a 2 score game with 10 minutes left to a team that came back from 14 down in less than 2 minutes remaining last week. If Mixon can't get going next week I believe they should try Perrine who I've been critical of not running behind his pads in the past. Yet he ran with authority today and hope this is the new him.

Burrow definitely played more focused today and could get my vote as well.

Wilson's INT was a fantastic catch and run until the fumble, he is one of my very favorite players.

Boyd gets my vote though ! Providing the 1st TD and 1st lead of the year with shear determination and believe it set the tone for the rest of the day. Made a few other key catches and thought Burrow should have looked his way more instead of trying to force it to Chase when he was not having his best day.

Oh and Tee was inbounds on his catch imo as well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's between either Burrow or Hendrickson and I went Hendrickson.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I rarely go defense so I'm going Hendrickson this time. Some big time plays
Reply/Quote
Although I question some of his play calling still, believe Zac deserves some credit for the Bengals finally looking prepared to play right out of the starting gate today.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 08:38 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Although I question some of his play calling still, believe Zac deserves some credit for the Bengals finally looking prepared to play right out of the starting gate today.

Wonder if we’ll start taking the ball when we win the coin toss?

Reply/Quote
Hendrickson for me. The Bengals best games the past year and a bit have come when that D-Line makes plays. Though the game was 'largely' dead in the 2nd half, big Trey made some big plays at the right times. I think he's so important to what we do.
Reply/Quote
Zac gave his game balls to the defensive guys who got the turnovers

Trey Hendrickson
Logan Wilson
BJ Hill
Jessie Bates

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I actually thought Bates had another bad game. I’m pretty sure the longest offensive play of the day for NY came against him.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 09:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I actually thought Bates had another bad game. I’m pretty sure the longest offensive play of the day for NY came against him.

Zac is pretty consistent in handing out game balls to guys who recovered or caused a turnover

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 09:13 PM)pally Wrote: Zac is pretty consistent in handing out game balls to guys who recovered or caused a turnover

Burrow must have a lot of gameballs this year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 09:13 PM)pally Wrote: Zac is pretty consistent in handing out game balls to guys who recovered or caused a turnover

Notice how Bates didn’t get much of a cheer though lol. At least not compared to Hendrickson and Hill.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 06:11 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Perine gets garbage time yards and that's deserving of a game ball?

When the other team is trying everything to stop you and get the ball back...that's not garbage time yards. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson and it's not close

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Oh and another honorable mention for “other” is ADG. He played really well today filling in for Pratt.

Led the team in tackles with 13 including 9 solo, 1 TFL, and was pretty good in coverage, too.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2022, 07:24 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Higgins for getting boned on that TD.

HiS hEeL dIdN't ToUcH

If right call means boned, yes he got boned
Reply/Quote