Other (explain)
0%
0 0%
Total 86 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets Gameball
This game ball easily goes to AJ Green, the touchdown catch was all him on a under thrown pass. He was targeted with Revis is in coverage 10 times making 10 catches for 152 yards and that TD. I give Andy credit for regaining his composure after all that pressure but AJ was a game changer
Reply/Quote
I voted Dalton
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Green. Dalton was good at getting rid of it, but AJ caught everything that was thrown to him.
Reply/Quote
AJ Geen but great effort by all.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Both Andy and AJ had a superstar performance out their today. I have to give it to the QB he got lit up and still preformed.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
But one of the plays of the day was FG unit executing that FG before time expired at the half.

Did it last season too. Plays like these are huge.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 06:38 PM)Go Cards Wrote: But one of the plays of the day was FG unit executing that FG before time expired  at the half.

Did it last season too. Plays like these are huge.

Good point. 

Reply/Quote
I voted for Hunt today. His key block of the field goal took the crowd out of the game and switched momentum to the Bengals. The Bengals looked like they were headed for a blowout loss up to that point. AJ and Dalton seem to have many good games so lets celebrate Hunt.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
AJ GREEN NO QUESTION.

Guys back probably hurts from carrying the offense today. Couldn't do it without his QB though..

and a small mention for Hunt, making people eat some crow.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 06:23 PM)Beaker Wrote: Green. Dalton was good at getting rid of it, but AJ caught everything that was thrown to him.

same here. green was the beast we all expect. tough one though, with hunt actually being the difference in the score as to why we win this game.
Reply/Quote
I think you could flip a coin between Andy and AJ, they both played amazingly well today. Green caught some tough balls and had a ton of yards after the catch. Andy had people in his face and at his feet all day. He did not flinch, and played extremely well. I gave it to Dalton because of his ability to get others involved. LaFell had almost 100 yards and Uzomah had 60. I feel like Dalton really excelled today.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 06:48 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I voted for Hunt today. His key block of the field goal took the crowd out of the game and switched momentum to the Bengals. The Bengals looked like they were headed for a blowout loss up to that point. AJ and Dalton seem to have many good games so lets celebrate Hunt.

Same, Andy and AJ are definitely both deserving, but if hunt doesn't take over the game when he did I don't think the bengals are able to keep that one close. Definitely changed the game and kept it from ending very early and being VERY ugly. Game ball to Margus for showing up when he was needed most
Reply/Quote
For years I've said that once Andy Dalton puts the team on his shoulders and carries it to victory, he will be an elite QB in my opinion.

In my opinion, Andy Dalton is an elite QB.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:41 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Andy, the pressure was ridiculous. Poised throughout the game. Bulldozed when needed.  I doubt many others could have led this team to victory.

I agree, most other QBs would have completely folded. The blocked field goal wouldn't have mattered because the Bengals would have been lucky to score 6 points.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 07:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: For years I've said that once Andy Dalton puts the team on his shoulders and carries it to victory, he will be an elite QB in my opinion.

In my opinion, Andy Dalton is an elite QB.

It's about time the "talking heads" give him his due. This game on top of the numbers he has passing and winning (esp on the road) puts him right there with anyone that lines up under center.

But i'm not going to flip my lid anymore because, regardless, they won't. 

****ing lazy idiots...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 06:08 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: A.J. Green booked his island vacation on Expedia in advance, and hung out on the beach all day long!!!

Andy gets a close second, great poise and comeback while under criminal molestation for an entire game!! He started off real shaky tho

The fact Andy started off shaky and ended up with that game winning performance shows how mentally tough he has become.  He gets my vote - but AJ deserves it just as much.
Reply/Quote
Andy and AJ would get game balls from me.

Had to choose one though and in very tough decision went Andy. Tough to throw for 366 while looking thru your ear hole. Major props to AJ though !

Honorable mention to Margus, must have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night ?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 07:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's about time the "talking heads" give him his due. This game on top of the numbers he has passing and winning (esp on the road) puts him right there with anyone that lines up under center.

But i'm not going to flip my lid anymore because, regardless, they won't. 

****ing lazy idiots...

Ugh. Sorry. I lied. I just tweeted Gregg Rosendork and told him what an idiot he is. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I picked Hunt. I've been on his back as much as anyone. But the guy had his best game and made a difference. Yes, it's about time he did do something, but this was exactly what we needed.

Could have easily gone with Dalton or AJ, but they're going to get lots of game balls and I want Hunt to keep it up.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 05:41 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Andy, the pressure was ridiculous. Poised throughout the game. Bulldozed when needed.  I doubt many others could have led this team to victory.

Yep. Andy, because without his poise and great play under a lot of duress, They lose that game.

That being said, AJ was 1b. He was unbelievable as well. 

CLUTCH performance by both of them.

Reply/Quote