Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Jill Biden pandering Trump is Hitler is comical
The Biden campaign gave Jill Biden a canned speech claiming Trump is Hitler. I asked one of my Democratic friends if she felt it was ironic the DNC and Biden campaign is attempting to keep Trump and RFK Jr. off the ballot yet attempting to paint Trump as Hitler.

Her response was epic. She went off and said the DNC is now run by a bunch of idiots. First, they attempt during an election year to try to put him in jail. Then, they go further and keep him off the ballot. She said the economy sucks and Biden and Harris keep telling people the economy is good and they don't understand.

She said she has been done with Biden for years. She could not believe the DNC allowed him to run again. It was not the plan; he was supposed to be a 1 term POTUS and then turn it over to Harris. They she went off on Biden selecting Harris the worst choice of a VP of any Democratic President.

I am sorry, but those independent thinkers see Biden's Hitler attack is a boomerang. It reminds them how RFK Jr. was thrown out of the DNC and how they now see him as a threat. RFK Jr. would be a much better Democratic candidate the Joe Biden, but that ship has sailed. Kennedy has the money and will be on all state ballots in 2024. The DNC should not have kicked him off the train, they will look back and see it was a huge mistake to not allow him to compete with Biden for the nomination.

But keep up my liberal friends attempting to take down Trump with BS, the country sees through it, and they see the border and a very bad economy. He tries to blame the economy on Trump, problem is he named it Bidenomics, not a bright move considering the economy sucks and put it 100% on his back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2024, 02:24 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The Biden campaign gave Jill Biden a canned speech claiming Trump is Hitler. I asked one of my Democratic friends if she felt it was ironic the DNC and Biden campaign is attempting to keep Trump and RFK Jr. off the ballot yet attempting to paint Trump as Hitler.

Her response was epic. She went off and said the DNC is now run by a bunch of idiots. First, they attempt during an election year to try to put him in jail. Then, they go further and keep him off the ballot. She said the economy sucks and Biden and Harris keep telling people the economy is good and they don't understand.

She said she has been done with Biden for years. She could not believe the DNC allowed him to run again. It was not the plan; he was supposed to be a 1 term POTUS and then turn it over to Harris. They she went off on Biden selecting Harris the worst choice of a VP of any Democratic President.

I am sorry, but those independent thinkers see Biden's Hitler attack is a boomerang. It reminds them how RFK Jr. was thrown out of the DNC and how they now see him as a threat. RFK Jr. would be a much better Democratic candidate the Joe Biden, but that ship has sailed. Kennedy has the money and will be on all state ballots in 2024. The DNC should not have kicked him off the train, they will look back and see it was a huge mistake to not allow him to compete with Biden for the nomination.

But keep up my liberal friends attempting to take down Trump with BS, the country sees through it, and they see the border and a very bad economy. He tries to blame the economy on Trump, problem is he named it Bidenomics, not a bright move considering the economy sucks and put it 100% on his back.

Didn't see a link there. Are you referring to the speech in which J Biden referred to the banning of books? 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2937882/jill-biden-compares-restricting-sexually-explicit-books-in-schools-to-nazi-germany/

Is that a claim "Trump is Hitler," if you just read it right?  However you spin it, Dems are once again tarring Republicans with their own actions.

Your smart independent friends recognize that when a party comes under control of a single personality 

then it has taken a major step towards authoritarianism.  Dems would have been smart to pick RFK jr. as a running mate rather than Kamala. 

Could be considerable overlap between the set of "independents" who know the economy is bad and "independents" who know the election was stolen.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2024, 07:52 AM)Dill Wrote: Didn't see a link there. Are you referring to the speech in which J Biden referred to the banning of books? 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2937882/jill-biden-compares-restricting-sexually-explicit-books-in-schools-to-nazi-germany/

Is that a claim "Trump is Hitler," if you just read it right?  However you spin it, Dems are once again tarring Republicans with their own actions.

Your smart independent friends recognize that when a party comes under control of a single personality 

then it has taken a major step towards authoritarianism.  Dems would have been smart to pick RFK jr. as a running mate rather than Kamala. 

Could be considerable overlap between the set of "independents" who know the economy is bad and "independents" who know the election was stolen.

If that's what he means (since he never links what he's talking about unless its FOX behind a paywall) that's funny.

Talk about things that the gop has supported and done and laws they passed and how we've seen it before and then they get defensive when it's all pointed out.

I sincerely doubt Dr. Biden said Trump was Hitler but I truly believe every Trump supporter who heard about this speech made the connection.

On a sidenote it is nice to see a candidate's wife out and campaigning for her husband and appearing in public with him.  Family values and all that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2024, 09:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: On a sidenote it is nice to see a candidate's wife out and campaigning for her husband and appearing in public with him.  Family values and all that.

I dunno. She's a female that got all this education and works outside the home now for equal pay with men. 

Plus is pro-choice. Now she is outshining her husband with her fancy knowledge. Women like that are hard to control.

Role model for girls?  I don't see much affirmation of the patriarchy in that formula. The progressive elite did this to our country.
Reply/Quote
Provide a link to the speech

But if he doesn't want the comparisons maybe he should look at his own words and actions. He does nothing to distance himself from the accusations. He has a long history of pandering to conservative extremes. If you are offended by the reactions maybe you should explain why you aren't offended by Trump's words and actions

-Trump's own staff said he praised Hitler
-when it was pointed out to him that his "poison the blood" line about immigrants mirrored Trump's about Jews...he chose to double down and continued to use that line and other similar words
-When white nationalists marched in Charlotteville waving Nazi flags and chanting "Jews will not replace us" he said "there are fine people on both sides"
-he has dined with unapologetic anti-Semites Kanye West and Nick Fuentes
-echoing Hitler again, he claimed Jews were unAmerican because they failed to put the needs of Israel ahead of their personal political beliefs

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-28-2024, 09:02 AM)GMDino Wrote: If that's what he means (since he never links what he's talking about unless its FOX behind a paywall) that's funny.

Talk about things that the gop has supported and done and laws they passed and how we've seen it before and then they get defensive when it's all pointed out.

I sincerely doubt Dr. Biden said Trump was Hitler but I truly believe every Trump supporter who heard about this speech made the connection.

On a sidenote it is nice to see a candidate's wife out and campaigning for her husband and appearing in public with him.  Family values and all that.

I'm all for Joe running on Family Values.  Ninja

Hopefully he makes it his signature slogan. Right along with Bidenomics.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2024, 09:32 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'm all for Joe running on Family Values.  Ninja

Hopefully he makes it his signature slogan. Right along with Bidenomics.

I'd bet your paycheck you think because he had a son who was/is an addict you're gonna win on that.

I suppose it's worse than a son stealing from a child's cancer charity they run...but what do I know.

Or not being divorced multiple times and having to pay off the women he had affairs with.

Or being found liable for slander and found to have raped a woman by another judge.

Yeah, Biden will definitely have a hard time winning on that.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
I think that I found an article referencing the speech that the OP was talking about.

https://www.jewishexponent.com/first-lady-criticized-for-comparing-florida-law-nazi-germany/

Quote:First Lady Criticized for Comparing Florida Law, Nazi Germany
By JNS.org -March 26, 20240

U.S. First Lady Jill Biden speaks at an event in Crystal City, Virginia, on May 16, 2023. (Ken Cedeno/U.S. Department of Labor via JNS.org)
U.S. first lady Jill Biden is drawing criticism for appearing to compare Florida legislation, which she called the “‘Don’t say gay’ law,” with Nazi Germany.

“History teaches us that democracies don’t disappear overnight. They disappear slowly. Subtly. Silently. A book ban. A court decision. A ‘Don’t say gay’ law,” Biden said at a Human Rights Campaign dinner in Los Angeles on Sunday, per official prepared remarks.

“Before World War II, I’m told, Berlin was the center of LGBTQ culture in Europe,” the first lady added. “One group of people loses their rights. And then another, and another. Until one morning you wake up—and you no longer live in a democracy.”

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed HB 1557, “Parental Rights in Education,” into law on March 28, 2022. The law, in part, states that “classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade three, or in a manner that is not age appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

Critics came to refer to the bill, which doesn’t use the word “gay,” as the “Don’t say gay” bill.

“Jill Biden compares banning sexually explicit content in elementary schools to Nazi Germany during World War II,” wrote the syndicated radio host Sean Hannity of Fox News.

The Daily Mail reported that tickets for the fundraiser at which Biden spoke cost $100,000.

On March 11, DeSantis’s office announced what it called a “major win” against activists aiming “to stop Florida’s efforts to keep radical gender and sexual ideology out of the classrooms of public-school children in kindergarten through third grade (5- to 9-year-olds).”

“We fought hard to ensure this law couldn’t be maligned in court, as it was in the public arena by the media and large corporate actors,” stated Ryan Newman, general counsel to DeSantis. “We are victorious, and Florida’s classrooms will remain a safe place under the Parental Rights in Education Act.”

JNS sought comment from the governor’s office about the first lady’s comments.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Yeah, we're really going to need to see the text of the actual speech in question to comment on this topic. Please provide link.

Reply/Quote