Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Brown thankful for visit
Wanted to place this in the Kanye thread but that got shutdown for some reason.

He is thankful that POTUS gave him an audience, thinks Kanye is a beautiful person; as opposed to other things he's been called, and is not a fan of taking a knee during the anthem.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
He should shut up and stick to sports.
(10-16-2018, 06:50 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He should shut up and stick to sports.

Thanks for that

Hard to call Trump a racist when he meets with black men who abuse women, too.
(10-16-2018, 08:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hard to call Trump a racist when he meets with black men who abuse women, too.

For real; where you been? It's not that hard at all. 

(10-16-2018, 06:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wanted to place this in the Kanye thread but that got shutdown for some reason.

He is thankful that POTUS gave him an audience, thinks Kanye is a beautiful person; as opposed to other things he's been called, and is not a fan of taking a knee during the anthem.

Yay.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-16-2018, 06:50 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: He should shut up and stick to sports.

Some people don't get sarcasm.

(10-16-2018, 06:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks for that

Mellow
(10-16-2018, 10:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Some people don't get sarcasm.

Mellow

You ability to predict posts after they are posted is amazing. 

(10-16-2018, 10:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You ability to predict posts after they are posted is amazing. 

Some people don't know the difference between predicting and commenting either.   Smirk
(10-16-2018, 10:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Some people don't know the difference between predicting and commenting either.   Smirk

Don't sell yourself short. Your ability is amazing. 

(10-16-2018, 06:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Wanted to place this in the kanye thread

It would have fit in perfectly with your other posts there. Not a single comment about anything kanye said.
If Jim Brown was in his prime in this day and age, he would be in prison for all the women he beat the shit out of. Dementia has set in now.
Well, that ended quickly.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/10/28/kanye-west-designs-anti-democrat-blexit-apparel/1801298002/

[/url]
Quote:Kanye West is done with politics and his bromance with President Donald Trump may be over. 

The controversial rapper, who has become one of Trump's highest-profile celebrity supporters, took to Twitter Tuesday to say he has become a political pawn. 

"My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in," West, 41, tweeted.

He continued: "I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!"

Related: Caitlyn Jenner: 'I was wrong' about Trump being good for LGBTQ people
Quote:[Image: FBdbacyQ_normal.jpg]
ye

@kanyewest

My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!
5:25 PM - Oct 30, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

His latest revelation came after a series of tweets, where the rapper sought to clear his name after the Blexit campaign revealed a line of shirts and hats that proudly tout, "Design by Kanye West." "Blexit" is short for "Black Exit," urging black voters to leave the Democratic Party.

"I introduced Candace (Owens) to the person who made the logo and they didn’t want their name on it so she used mine," West stated. "I never wanted any association with Blexit."

Quote:[Image: FBdbacyQ_normal.jpg]
ye

@kanyewest

I introduced Candace to the person who made the logo and they didn’t want their name on it so she used mine. I never wanted any association with Blexit. I have nothing to do with it.
5:25 PM - Oct 30, 2018

• [url=https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1057382888520499201]6,095 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Owens, the campaign's communication director, debuted the merchandise at the Turning Point USA’s Young Black Leadership Summit in Washington Saturday.

The Blexit movement encourages the black community and "free thinkers across the country" to abandon "an emotionally abusive relationship" with the Democratic party, in pursuit of "freedom over tyranny."

"Blexit is a renaissance and I am blessed to say that this logo, these colors, were created by my dear friend and fellow superhero Kanye West," Owens announced to the crowd.

West, however, set the record straight  – "I have nothing to do with it."

West previously praised Owens, a fellow supporter of the president, and she returned the favor Saturday.   

"(West) has taken one of the boldest steps in America to open a conversation we have needed to have," she said. West was not at the summit, but Owens said the rap mogul was "here in spirit."

The line of shirts comes in turquoise, coral and purple, and a variety of styles, and costs $25-$28. The hats, which come only in light blue denim, are emblazoned with two different slogans: "Blexit" or "We Free." They're $25.

The rapper's latest political moves come less than a month after his bizarre visit with President Trump at the White House. 

West's planned lunch meeting with the president, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, Kid Rock and NFL Hall of Fame running back Jim Brown gave way to a meandering 10-minute monologue.

During the wide-ranging discussion, West dropped an F-bomb, ("Put the beep on however you want to do it and have a five-second delay,” he warned reporters), explained why he famously derided former President George W. Bush as racist while defending Trump ("I was in a victim mentality") and announced that he had been misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder when he was actually merely sleep deprived.

Last week, the rapper briefly stumped with Chicago mayoral hopeful Amara Enyia along with Chance the Rapper on the city's South Side.

West also donated $73,540 to Enyia's mayoral campaign. The Democrat is running to replace Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel.

This why the sane people said it was just Kanye talking out hie rear and off his meds.

He probably still is...both of those things.

He's a moron.  Musically talented...but a moron.
(10-31-2018, 09:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: Well, that ended quickly.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/10/28/kanye-west-designs-anti-democrat-blexit-apparel/1801298002/

[url=https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/10/12/heres-every-word-kanye-wests-bizarre-meeting-president-trump/1609230002/][/url]

This why the sane people said it was just Kanye talking out hie rear and off his meds.

He probably still is...both of those things.

He's a moron.  Musically talented...but a moron.

This is so shocking.  Who could have ever predicted this?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-31-2018, 09:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: This is so shocking.  Who could have ever predicted this?

Basically everyone who also doesn't believe everything Trump tells them.   Smirk
(10-31-2018, 10:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: Basically everyone who also believes everything Trump tells them.   Smirk

I think you have that backwards?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-31-2018, 10:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think you have that backwards?

Aye!  LMAO!
MAGA, Blexit, WalkAway...

It's all just about cashing in off disenfranchised voters.

The weird part is the broken down system is brought to you courtesy of career politicians who bankrupted their morals to enrich their bank accounts, and tore down the world's strongest economy along the way. Left in the wake are millions bereft of leadership and willing to jump in with people they think are in the same boat, only to find there's an admission fee.
Hello. I know its off topic but how do you guys think Jim Brown would do in today's game. When he played back in the day, he weighed more than the linebackers he played against. To claim he is the best of all time. I don't know.
(11-01-2018, 05:37 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hello. I know its off topic but how do you guys think Jim Brown would do in today's game. When he played back in the day, he weighed more than the linebackers he played against. To claim he is the best of all time. I don't know.

If there were some invariable standard we could use to compare players which also acknowledged differences in historical context, then he is arguably the best of all time. Standards would have to be clear, like number of games played, style points (yes or no?), yards gained.  Personally I think Sanders or Peyton deserve the honor as much as Brown.

If the claim is that the 24-year-old Brown could step out of a time machine and into today's nfl with the same success, then I think the answer is no.