Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Garappolo is a better backup than AJ Mccarron
(09-12-2016, 09:11 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: There I said it.

Should we trade McCarron for Garappolo then?

Or maybe we should just go with the 33rd rated backup QB instead of the second best. If you aren't happy with him and you can only find one in the league who is better, I'm afraid you are just shit out of luck in upgrading that position until next year's draft.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 07:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: or

or 

or

Oh hell, who cares.  For once I have to agree with yellowxdiscipline

ThumbsUp
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 11:22 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Should we trade McCarron for Garappolo then?

Or maybe we should just go with the 33rd rated backup QB instead of the second best. If you aren't happy with him and you can only find one in the league who is better, I'm afraid you are just shit out of luck in upgrading that position until next year's draft.

Do you think the Patriots would trade Garappolo straight up for Mccarron? Because I don't. Why would they trade a better player for a worse player?

But let's say they would. Of course I make that trade because now I could potentially trade Garappolo and get even more!! A better player will always net you a better trade. It's science!

Reply/Quote
Behind whose O-line, there's the grand variable.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 05:59 PM)Rattler Wrote: Behind whose O-line, there's the grand variable.

[Image: doesntmatter_rock.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 06:05 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: [Image: doesntmatter_rock.gif]

Or - who has the better field presence surveying options thru their ear hole?   Wasted
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 05:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Do you think the Patriots would trade Garappolo straight up for Mccarron? Because I don't. Why would they trade a better player for a worse player?

But let's say they would. Of course I make that trade because now I could potentially trade Garappolo and get even more!! A better player will always net you a better trade. It's science!

NO I was making fun of the thread. I thought that was obvious.

Garappolo performed well in their system and I have no doubt McCarron would as well.

These ridiculous threads in that each has us trading our only chance of winning if Dalton goes down. These threads are pure nonsense and bring only a negative to the Bengals this year.

A first round pick next year isn't worth a toasted season if Dalton gets injured. We aren't a rebuilding team any longer. We are team that can win it all this year so we need to play it like we haven't given up yet.

In baseball teams trade away key pieces for promising prospects only after they know they are out of the playoff hunt. I guess we have some fans who have given up already. It's sad.

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 06:26 PM)BengalChris Wrote: NO I was making fun of the thread. I thought that was obvious.

Garappolo performed well in their system and I have no doubt McCarron would as well.

These ridiculous threads in that each has us trading our only chance of winning if Dalton goes down. These threads are pure nonsense and bring only a negative to the Bengals this year.

A first round pick next year isn't worth a toasted season if Dalton gets injured. We aren't a rebuilding team any longer. We are team that can win it all this year so we need to play it like we haven't given up yet.

In baseball teams trade away key pieces for promising prospects only after they know they are out of the playoff hunt. I guess we have some fans who have given up already. It's sad.

Well I for one think this is a great thread. Mostly because it's factual.

Reply/Quote
Mccarron is better enough said bellecheck makes qarrapalo look good hes a product of the system
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 06:30 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Well I for one think this is a great thread. Mostly because it's factual.

Factual, maybe, I guess, but certainly unimportant.

Maybe we'll see McCarron versus Garappolo later in the year or the playoffs. Only then would this thread have any importance at all.

Reply/Quote