Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe B. becoming national NFL icon??
(03-27-2022, 03:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Watching UFC eh, rock on Joe lol
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 04:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Watching UFC eh, rock on Joe lol

Yep. Up in Columbus last night. Here he is with one of the fighters.

https://youtu.be/oJZ1K7KBvOc
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 04:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. Up in Columbus last night. Here he is with one of the fighters.

https://youtu.be/oJZ1K7KBvOc

NFL players and NBA players make everyone else look like kids.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 03:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I don’t even like basketball, but man do you continually have some of the worst takes on this board. LOL

What did I say that wasn't right? LeBron is overrated.. 
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: NFL players and NBA players make everyone else look like kids.

To be fair, that fighter is a flyweight - he is 5'4 and 125 pounds. 
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:50 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: To be fair, that fighter is a flyweight - he is 5'4 and 125 pounds. 

Yeah, even guys like Gio would tower over that dude lol.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:50 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: To be fair, that fighter is a flyweight - he is 5'4 and 125 pounds. 

Oh lol. Okay, 5’4” is pretty little. I’m 5’8” and just remember passing by Andy Dalton in a movie theater and feeling like a midget both on height and just overall stature.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 03:33 PM)Destro Wrote: I think the thing with them is the company they keep. Mahommes, I believe is well liked, but his brother is a clown and he married the last drunk girl at the party. 

Yeah, I have no problems with Patrick as a person (except that he sounds like Kermit, but he can't help that), but those other two... sheesh.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 05:40 PM)Tony Wrote: What did I say that wasn't right? LeBron is overrated.. 

He does not suck.

He is #7 on the career assist list

And he takes as many, if not more, "game winning shots" than any other player.

So pretty much everything you said was 100% false.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 03:18 PM)Tony Wrote: LeBron sucks, and he's not an assist 1st person lol.. He's just afraid to take game winning shots... LeBron is also the biggest flopper in all of sports.. Joe Burrow doesn't even come close to being the idiot that LeBron is, in the media...

(03-27-2022, 05:40 PM)Tony Wrote: What did I say that wasn't right? LeBron is overrated.. 

We all have a different definition of saying someone "sucks" or is overrated, but with hot takes like this you might want to consider a name change to "Stoney" because you're high AF to say Lebron is overrated and sucks.

Lebron is 2nd all time in points and 7th all time in assists.

If I looked up defensive stats, I'm sure he's up there.... And the fact that in the Finals he won for the Cavs against the greatest regular season team of all time, he literally lead all players in between both teams in all major statistical categories: Points, Assists, Blocks, Steals, & Rebounds.... while being the first team to come back in a NBA Finals series down 3-1.... and finishing the feat on the road... is the opposite of whatever you think "sucks" or overrated is.
Reply/Quote
A Joey B. thread getting ninja'ed by LeBron? Ninja WTF

I'll contribute to the the LeBron take over. LeBron is an all-time NBA great, but not the GOAT (that belongs to MJ).
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2022, 03:18 PM)Tony Wrote: LeBron sucks, and he's not an assist 1st person lol.. He's just afraid to take game winning shots... LeBron is also the biggest flopper in all of sports.. Joe Burrow doesn't even come close to being the idiot that LeBron is, in the media...

Lebron is 100 assists away from being 6th all time, people also say he's one of the best passers of all time. He's probably going to have the NBA record for scoring while being a pass first focus. Not like Kobe and MJ who were score first.

It's an easy comparison to make between Lebron and burrow, home state kid winning a championship for the city/state after a long time. Since I live in CLE I know what that feels like, it would be a similar feeling for Bengals fans. Just need 1 and whatever happens after that, doesn't matter as much.
Reply/Quote
Joey has no scandal (yet) so that makes him a good role model. I think he keeps it clean and shows his stuff on the field. I'm tired of all the talk about scandals.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
He is not the hero we deserve, but he is the hero we need.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2022, 05:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Lebron is 100 assists away from being 6th all time, people also say he's one of the best passers of all time. He's probably going to have the NBA record for scoring while being a pass first focus. Not like Kobe and MJ who were score first.

It's an easy comparison to make between Lebron and burrow, home state kid winning a championship for the city/state after a long time. Since I live in CLE I know what that feels like, it would be a similar feeling for Bengals fans. Just need 1 and whatever happens after that, doesn't matter as much.

Ya because he came into the league at 18 and will have played longer than anyone ever... Dude will never compare to the true greats, like Jordan, Kobe, and Bird...
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:34 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya because he came into the league at 18 and will have played longer than anyone ever... Dude will never compare to the true greats, like Jordan, Kobe, and Bird...

So you’re using his longevity against him. Haters are just gonna hate I suppose.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2022, 10:34 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya because he came into the league at 18 and will have played longer than anyone ever... Dude will never compare to the true greats, like Jordan, Kobe, and Bird...

Lebron is better than Kobe and Bird in nearly every single way imaginable. Bird has him on shooting, but that's about it. Kobe has no argument (RIP, loved the guy). Lebron is better in nearly every single per-possession metric than these guys. When Lebron has the ball in his hands, his teams did better than Kobe's or Bird's. When Lebron shoots, he produces better results than Kobe or Bird. When Lebron passes, more of those passes turn into points than Kobe or Bird. In his prime, he was a better defender than either of those guys. He is just all around better. 
Reply/Quote
Joe B is cool, but the NBA just sux in general.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 10:16 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Joe B is cool, but the NBA just sux in general.

Couldn't agree more !
Reply/Quote
I saw Jimmy Garoppolo in a Subway commercial. Of course he's been around a lot longer than Joe and he's good looking. I think it's just a matter of time before Joe pops up in a commercial.
Reply/Quote