Poll: Will Hunter go to trial in California for tax evasion?
Yes
No, he will take a plea deal
No, he wins and appeal or DOJ drops the case
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 09-11-2024

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poll; Will Hunter take a plea deal for tax evasion
(06-13-2024, 07:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Which I'm all for. The corruption is so deep people will be shocked. Or, they will just defend and keep the blinders on. Maybe Trump actually does drain the swamp. Just not in the way he, or others thought he would.

With the current state of media and social networks it's hard to envision either side admitting that theirs was "wrong" and moving forward for the greater good of all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 07:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: TBH, nobody gives a dang about HB. Only the corruption that led us here. He didn't get here on his own.

I agree.

Smart advice would be to offer a plea deal to keep it out of the media, and let daddy issue the pardon.

Keeps the laptop story out of the news, and keeping Hunter from flipping or worse.
Reply/Quote
I find it very amusing how confident the MAGA folks are that the laptop is filled with all kinds of corruption and deep state evidence. I mean, seriously, how can you be so confident of evil doing on the laptop, when no one except the govt and the Bidens know what's on it?

Or.....Fox News has been lying to you all along, and you've been their puppets. But that can;t be, right? Fox News never lies to get rating....never.

Really you think JB is this evil mastermind, when he's really just a dolt. Is he an evil genius or a dolt? You can't have it both ways.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 09:51 PM)Stewy Wrote: I find it very amusing how confident the MAGA folks are that the laptop is filled with all kinds of corruption and deep state evidence.  I mean, seriously, how can you be so confident of evil doing on the laptop, when no one except the govt and the Bidens know what's on it?

Or.....Fox News has been lying to you all along, and you've been their puppets.  But that can;t be, right?  Fox News never lies to get rating....never.

Really you think JB is this evil mastermind, when he's really just a dolt.  Is he an evil genius or a dolt?  You can't have it both ways.

I guess you missed all of the leaked content on the laptop including pics of HB, Joe Biden and HB's business associates and of course all of the pics of Hunter doing crack with underage girls. I guess you also missed the 2 IRS whistleblowers testimony where they confirmed messages contained on his laptop using a "whats up app'.

So, yes, we have seen factual evidence Joe Biden, and the DOJ does not want every voter to see. Joe because he is a criminal and the DOJ because they shielded Joe Biden.

Trash Fox all you like, but they got the big stories right going back to Smollett case, kid who won tons of money from the fake news outlets, Russian Collusion, Hunter Biden laptop was legit. Meanwhile, the people you watch got all of those stories wrong, either on purpose in collusion with the DNC or simply poor journalism. Either way, not reliable news leads to loss of viewers.

Fake news hates Trump because he exposed them and continues to expose them. They like the DNC will do anything to keep him from winning, but looks like right now the voters see them and the DNC for the frauds and hateful people they have become.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 03:31 PM)pally Wrote: so?  Do you have PROOF that anyone 100% knew in Oct 2020 that the laptop was not tampered with?

All that letter said was it had the earmarks of a Russian intelligence agent actions.  The letter even acknowledged they could be wrong.

The FBI seized it in Dec 2019, I'm pretty sure they already knew by Oct 20th 2020 that it was his, if not then they are some really incompetent folks.
Reply/Quote