Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Burrow Nelk boys podcast
(05-19-2022, 03:37 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Assuming this was just a typo, but after that MONSTER deal he just signed, that isn't a bad nickname actually Tongue

Ha, good catch. Typo on my end but good call 
Reply/Quote
I just watched this. I'm blown away by Joe's sense of decorum. He's been raised by good parents. As an old guy I'm so happy that he didn't feel the need to use foul language like the other guys did. I'm so happy he's the face of the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 11:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: They seemed far too preoccupied with their own quips and egos. I cannot understand why Joe agreed to do the interview, but it was still nice to see it reinforced of how cool he is under pressure (stupidity, in this case).

These guys are his age and millionaires in their own right. They were the ones that set Joe up with the MMA/UFC connections.  They are definitely more a social podcast than sports...

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 07:38 AM)casear2727 Wrote: These guys are his age and millionaires in their own right. They were the ones that set Joe up with the MMA/UFC connections.  They are definitely more a social podcast than sports...
Thanks for the insight. They're not my cup of tea, but I'm also in the "you kids stay out of my yard" age range.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2022, 11:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: They seemed far too preoccupied with their own quips and egos. I cannot understand why Joe agreed to do the interview, but it was still nice to see it reinforced of how cool he is under pressure (stupidity, in this case).

I was kind of surprised he did their interview, too. Agree with the assessment that they are numbskulls. Then again, I still don’t know who they are.

JB did say he didn’t have anything else better to do. And apparently, they dogged him for a long time to participate.

Loved listening to Joe. Always impressed with his will, desire and genuineness.

Those other guys? Sounds like they were trying to push some sort of swill to drink. If I were the Precinct, I wouldn’t have given them the outlet to push that stuff if they wanted to talk to JB.

Vaping guy was the biggest jackass out of the 3 of the jackasses.

Plus, they came across as “Parents basement” YouTubers.
Reply/Quote

I was kind of surprised he did their interview, too. Agree with the assessment that they are numbskulls. Then again, I still don’t know who they are.

JB did say he didn’t have anything else better to do. And apparently, they dogged him for a long time to participate.

Loved listening to Joe. Always impressed with his will, desire and genuineness.

Those other guys? Sounds like they were trying to push some sort of swill to drink. If I were the Precinct, I wouldn’t have given them the outlet to push that stuff if they wanted to talk to JB.

Plus, they came across as “Parents basement” YouTubers.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 07:38 AM)casear2727 Wrote: These guys are his age and millionaires in their own right. They were the ones that set Joe up with the MMA/UFC connections.  They are definitely more a social podcast than sports...

This
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 12:01 AM)BengalRed Wrote: As an old guy I'm so happy that he didn't feel the need to use foul language like the other guys did. 

What the F&ck are you talking about?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2022, 06:38 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I hope this doesn't sound like criticism, because I respect Joe as much as anyone, but if he doesn't like attention why does he wear outrageous outfits. Sponge Bob Squarepants garb, Santa hats, bling, far out looking suits? He has to know people comment about them. 

Because he...likes those things?
It could just be his fun, goofy personality.

That's like criticizing someone who wears tight clothes why they do that if they don't like the attention. They could just like the look.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote