Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow Set an NFL Record Today
I just read this, and I'm not sure it's been mentioned yet.

Joe Burrow became the first rookie QB in NFL history to pass for 300 yards in 3 straight games.

Now, I don't know if he's going to be a "solid QB, or a "franchise QB" (Aren't solid QB's normally franchise QB's?), nor do I really care to speculate about what his future designation will be just 4 games into his first season.

But I do know there have been a lot of QB's in this league. A lot of really great ones. None of them have ever done this.

Pretty cool, heh?
Reply/Quote
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Burrow-sets-another-rookie-record
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 01:06 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I just read this, and I'm not sure it's been mentioned yet.  

Joe Burrow became the first rookie QB in NFL history to pass for 300 yards in 3 straight games.

Now, I don't know if he's going to be a "solid QB, or a "franchise QB" (Aren't solid QB's normally franchise QB's?), nor do I really care to speculate about what his future designation will be just 4 games into his first season.

But I do know there have been a lot of QB's in this league.  A lot of really great ones.  None of them have ever done this.

Pretty cool, heh?

Dude is one of the very few Bengals (about the only Bengal in the past decade plus) to set positive records. Usually all you hear are the player and team records for futility. 

Breath of fresh air.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote