Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joseph Ossai
(12-18-2021, 10:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Love the trenches on both sides of the ball. Yet feel Bengals are much more set on one side as opposed to the other and the O-line needs some loving care. 

They were talking about an elite pass rusher which I consider a "shiny toy" but not necessarily a present need in my opinion. 

Plus I am way more of a defense guy than an offense guy. Have made many posts and probably even threads of how neglected the defensive side of the ball has been over the years in draft by Bengals. Anyway that side of the ball seems very close already imo and the skill players on offense are already elite too. 

Just see the O-line as a glaring weakness. Plus the Bengals have shown me many of shiny toys when trenches needed addressed throughout the years. John Ross for example, let Whit and Zeitler walk and then sign a midget WR. Took me back to when they did a similar move drafting Peter Warrick.   

Oh well I supported the drafting of Chase and I now support the drafting of O-line players once again. Maybe I'm wrong but will stand by it and hoping Joe makes it through the season until help arrives.  

No, I agree OL is a far bigger need than DL. We need a Center and a future RT. And I like our pass rush a lot. As long as we can re-sign at least one of the DT’s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2021, 11:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, I agree OL is a far bigger need than DL. We need a Center and a future RT. And I like our pass rush a lot. As long as we can re-sign at least one of the DT’s.

signing the DT's is a priority in my book for sure. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote