Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow just lost to Cooper Rush
(09-19-2022, 09:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you're saying JB is currently getting his Money for Nothing? 

Whatever they're doing, it ain't working. But that's the way they do it on the MTV.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 09:47 PM)Foolishpride Wrote: And his Chic's For Free!   Ninja

(09-19-2022, 09:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And he’s unmarried so: chicks for free…

(09-19-2022, 10:00 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Whatever they're doing, it ain't working. But that's the way they on the MTV.
Well it could be as simple as a blister on his little finger or a blister on his thumb
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it could be as simple as a blister on his little finger or a blister on his thumb

Joe needs to look at them other teams yo-yo's, that's the way you do it.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 10:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Joe needs to look at them other teams yo-yo's, that's the way you do it.

OK, we've gone too far, we need to get back to focusing on JB losing to Today's Tom Sawyer. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 10:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it could be as simple as a blister on his little finger or a blister on his thumb

Roach clip
Reply/Quote
Bills up 41-7. I guess the Titans didn't play Cover 2...
Reply/Quote
He lost to Mike White and the Jets last year, should have lost to Trevor Lawrence and the Jags. Losing to Cooper Rush sucks but it's September. I've kind of become like the Dalton haters. I don't care how you play for most the regular season, just get your shit together late in the year when it counts.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nowhere did I say he was ruined. You see him on the sidelines alone and something's not right. You see the WRs sitting together away from him together with defeated looks on their face, something's not right.

Something broken can be fixed if you take the proper steps; something ruined cannot. I see nothing "drama queen" in that.

I agree, especially with the bolded part. There has been something off these last 2 games on the sidelines, and I am not sure what it is. There has be zero energy, almost like nobody wants to be there. No fire, no passion. Last year when Burrow tied the game against the 49ers you could see the fire from him, same against the Jags last year. But after throwing the (should have been winning) game tying TD against the Steelers, and again this past week against the Cowboys, I saw nothing. No yelling, just a fist pump. 

Maybe there is a locker room issue we don't know about, idk but you are right something is not right.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote