Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow thus far 2021
Joe Burrow has 4300 yards passing, 30 TD, and 14 INTs. Oh, and there are two games to go...

Props also to Joe for breaking Boomer's single game passing yardage total of 490 with today's 525 yard effort.

Take that, Martindale, and shove it up your arse with a HoF jacket.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think his yardage is ONLY 4165. If that 4300 is true, it’s a franchise record. Hopefully he breaks Dalton’s 4293 next week, in the 16th game….he would only need 129 to break it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
If only we had Herbert instead.... Ninja Ninja Ninja Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious LMAO LMAO LMAO
Reply/Quote
By far #1 passer rating the AFC
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:29 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I think his yardage is ONLY 4165. If that 4300 is true, it’s a franchise record. Hopefully he breaks Dalton’s 4293 next week, in the 16th game….he would only need 129 to break it.

Next week, will have to be a shoot out with KC to win. Defense will not stop Mahomes and Kelcee 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:29 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I think his yardage is ONLY 4165. If that 4300 is true, it’s a franchise record. Hopefully he breaks Dalton’s 4293 next week, in the 16th game….he would only need 129 to break it.

Seriously? I'd take Joe B over Herbert every day of the week and three times on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:32 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Next week, will have to be a shoot out with KC to win. Defense will not stop Mahomes and Kelcee 

The latter has to come off Covid reserve first...
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:33 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Seriously? I'd take Joe B over Herbert every day of the week and three times on Sunday.

I think most everyone would take Burrow over Herbert, though Herbert is also a very good QB. They have very similar stats this year (Burrow up a bit in completion percentage and passer rating, and Herbert with a slight lead in yards and TDs).

Give me Joey any day though…
LFG  

Reply/Quote
But put Lamar in the Pro Bowl. No I don’t take it seriously.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If only we had Herbert instead.... Ninja Ninja Ninja Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious LMAO LMAO LMAO

Hey be fair, that’s a hell of a Texans defense he played today….bwahaha

Reply/Quote
2021 Burrow close to eclipsing 2013 Dalton for single season statistic accolades.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But put Lamar in the Pro Bowl. No I don’t take it seriously.

Burrow when he saw that…

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png]

Reply/Quote
And now I see a Subway commercial with Trever L? No respect. Or maybe Joe is like “Eff that, I’m a football player. “
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:36 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: I think most everyone would take Burrow over Herbert, though Herbert is also a very good QB. They have very similar stats this year (Burrow up a bit in completion percentage and passer rating, and Herbert with a slight lead in yards and TDs).

Give me Joey any day though…

You must have missed the Chargers GD thread where people were suggesting keeping Herbert and putting Burrow on a plane to Kalifornia... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:18 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Joe Burrow has 4300 yards passing, 30 TD, and 14 INTs.  Oh, and there are two games to go...

Props also to Joe for breaking Boomer's single game passing yardage total of 490 with today's 525 yard effort.

Take that, Martindale, and shove it up your arse with a HoF jacket.

I thought Joe had 28 TD's before his 4 TD day today Racer?

BTW, great game and exactly what I wanted to see from the Offense today. This team can beat anybody even the Chiefs.

Defense will have to play better though, hopefully Logan is back next week along with Reader and Kareem.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And now I see a Subway commercial with Trever L?  No respect. Or maybe Joe is like “Eff that, I’m a football player. “

Yeah, but it's Subway and they hired Jared the child molester and the soccer dude with the purple hair.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And now I see a Subway commercial with Trever L?  No respect. Or maybe Joe is like “Eff that, I’m a football player. “

Ehh, I find it hard to believe Burrow can be as good as he looks like he will be and not get any annoying commercials.  It's actually a bit of a red flag if a guy who is noteworthy and good doesn't do commercials....lookin' at you "possibly a rapist" Ben.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:41 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: 2021 Burrow close to eclipsing 2013 Dalton for single season statistic accolades.

That just tells me that Dalton was probably a little better than many gave him credit for...because Burrow is fantastic. Not saying Dalton = Burrow at all. Just that his 2013 season was a pretty good one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 06:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You must have missed the Chargers GD thread where people were suggesting keeping Herbert and putting Burrow on a plane to Kalifornia... Hilarious

Dude, the game day threads are always over-dramatic when the Bengals lose. Even today, I saw the usuals posting about how bad the Bengals suck and “bungles this, bungles that”, “fire xxxxx coach”. Just make fun of those dudes and move on. That shit is miserable.

Let me just say that very few non-chargers fans would pick Herbert over Burrow, when they aren’t being dramatic.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 07:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That just tells me that Dalton was probably a little better than many gave him credit for...because Burrow is fantastic. Not saying Dalton = Burrow at all. Just that his 2013 season was a pretty good one.

It does reflect he had a great 2013 even during an era of the pass happy, protect the QB at all costs NFL. Nothing wrong with throwing props to Dalton.
Reply/Quote