Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Burrow was PISSED on Sunday
And I love that shit.

He was PISSED when we didn't have any time left trying to get a play off before halftime and he was PISSED when he was having trouble throwing the ball on the sideline trying to come back from that pinky injury.

I love that competitive fire. It's very Brady-esque.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Commas please.
Reply/Quote
Getting angry and pissed isn't a skill set exclusive to Brady. Brady being Brady is exclusive to Brady. Burrow already has more losing seasons than Brady has in his entire career.

Can we please stop comparing Burrow to Brady until he actually accomplishes something?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 06:57 PM)TheFan Wrote: Getting angry and pissed isn't a skill set exclusive to Brady. Brady being Brady is exclusive to Brady. Burrow already has more losing seasons than Brady has in his entire career.

Can we please stop comparing Burrow to Brady until he actually accomplishes something?

Burrow doesn't even have 1 completed season.. How does he have more losing seasons than Brady? Has Brady really never had 1 losing season?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 07:03 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow doesn't even have 1 completed season.. How does he have more losing seasons than Brady? Has Brady really never had 1 losing season?

Tom Brady's worst season was 9-7 back in 2002. Since then, he has not quarterbacked a team that had below double digit wins. 
Reply/Quote
Small caveat there. He had the luxury of a veteran head coach that was established in the league. Burrow is working with a guy that is sharp but learning on the job.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
bfine was pissed on Sunday too. Joe Burrow was one of the reasons
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 06:50 PM)motoarch Wrote: Commas please.

This.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 06:57 PM)TheFan Wrote: Getting angry and pissed isn't a skill set exclusive to Brady. Brady being Brady is exclusive to Brady. Burrow already has more losing seasons than Brady has in his entire career.

You can say he has some qualities that you see in Brady without implying he will ever be half the QB.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow reminds me more of Brady than any Quarterback in the league.Especially sharing the same characteristic as Brady in his competitive fire.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 08:51 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Burrow reminds me more of Brady than any Quarterback in the league.Especially sharing the same characteristic as Brady in his competitive fire.

Acting like most starting NFL QBs don't have "competitive fire" is asinine. You don't get to this stage by not being one of the most competitive people in the room at any given time, minus maybe a couple just God gifted people who coasted there. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 09:00 PM)TheFan Wrote: Acting like most starting NFL QBs don't have "competitive fire" is asinine. You don't get to this stage by not being one of the most competitive people in the room at any given time, minus maybe a couple just God gifted people who coasted there. 

I know what you are saying but still, it is different with Burrow then say Andy Dalton. Dalton never got pizzed like that...

Not that I ever saw.

This isn't a cut on Dalton either, there are lots of QB's who are just even keeled and are just happy to be in the position they are in.

Burrow isn't happy unless he is playing perfect and winning everything. It is different.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 07:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Tom Brady's worst season was 9-7 back in 2002. Since then, he has not quarterbacked a team that had below double digit wins. 

He really is the goat. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 09:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:  I know what you are saying but still, it is different with Burrow then say Andy Dalton. Dalton never got pizzed like that...

Not that I ever saw.

This isn't a cut on Dalton either, there are lots of QB's who are just even keeled and are just happy to be in the position they are in.

Burrow isn't happy unless he is playing perfect and winning everything. It is different.

Obviously Andy wasn't like that but that was always the knock on him while here. There are tons of other QBs that get fired up and pissed though during the game. I've seen Lamar seemed pissed, Cousins, Big Ben, Carr, Rodgers, Stafford, Heinicke, etc. 

I think it could be argued Burrow lost his poise the last bit of the game against the Chargers. 

I'm not trying to bash Burrow, I think and hope he's going to be really good. But the regular comparing him to Brady is getting old. There's just as many times Burrow has been one of the main reasons we've lost games as there is timed he's been one of the main reasons we've won. That's not really something someone would ever say of Brady and that's the only characteristic that should really matter.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 09:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:  I know what you are saying but still, it is different with Burrow then say Andy Dalton. Dalton never got pizzed like that...

Not that I ever saw.

I watched Dalton get pissed and throw a ball out of bounds on purpose on 4th down though lol... 
Reply/Quote

Not that I ever saw.

I remember a young Andy Dalton grabbing an o-lineman's facemask after taking a sack once.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 10:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I remember a young Andy Dalton grabbing an o-lineman's facemask after taking a sack once.

He was pissed enough getting pummeled by Pittsburgh during Zac's first season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 10:15 PM)Tony Wrote: I watched Dalton get pissed and throw a ball out of bounds on purpose on 4th down though lol... 

Hell I hope Burrow learns that it's sometimes better to throw the ball away than to throw some of his more moronic picks. Having said that... I forgot about that play. That was awful.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 10:15 PM)Tony Wrote: I watched Dalton get pissed and throw a ball out of bounds on purpose on 4th down though lol... 

That was the moment Dalton was finally bungle-ized.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 07:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: bfine was pissed on Sunday too. Joe Burrow was one of the reasons

Did bfine just go 3rd person?

Jimmy doesn't like that.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote