Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Mixon comments
(06-25-2023, 02:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No he is not. Nothing alike LMAO!!!

You are closer ha ha  Hilarious

Definitely lol
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(06-24-2023, 10:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Sorry don’t read your nonsense anymore

My intel tells me otherwise.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like we may find out about
mixon sooner rather than later:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-want-to-resolve-joe-mixon-s-contract-situation-sooner-than-later/ar-AA1dnlGd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=68635d2105b249029908b41db2d1ba1b&ei=11
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 01:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Sounds like we may find out about

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bengals-want-to-resolve-joe-mixon-s-contract-situation-sooner-than-later/ar-AA1dnlGd?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=68635d2105b249029908b41db2d1ba1b&ei=11

Feel like we'll hear something on AUG 15. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 01:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Sounds like we may find out about

(07-03-2023, 02:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Feel like we'll hear something on AUG 15. 

Only Paul Dehner ( they are using his article as reference) this isn’t new. It’s July 3. Camp starts in 3 weeks. They don’t want any distractions in camp. That’s not how they do things. Either there’s already an agreement on a new contract or they aren’t doing anything. I said this earlier I bet Mixon gets a more secure 2 year deal for about 8 million a year. Or he keeps his deal and they let him know he’s getting dumped next year.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 10:36 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Only Paul Dehner ( they are using his article as reference) this isn’t new. It’s July 3. Camp starts in 3 weeks. They don’t want any distractions in camp. That’s not how they do things. Either there’s already an agreement on a new contract or they aren’t doing anything. I said this earlier I bet Mixon gets a more secure 2 year deal for about 8 million a year. Or he keeps his deal and they let him know he’s getting dumped next year.

Well, I stated AUG 15 because he goes to court on AUG 14. If there's any tangible he pulled a gun on that female motorist and threatened her; he'll be released for cause and not owed anything. 

If the  charges are found to be unfounded; he'll play out his current deal. 

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 11:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, I stated AUG 15 because he goes to court on AUG 14. If there's any tangible he pulled a gun on that female motorist and threatened her; he'll be released for cause and not owed anything. 

If the  charges are found to be unfounded; he'll play out his current deal. 

The Bengals have vetted this. They don’t want any surprises Aug 14. There’s no witnesses or video of a gun. It’s her word against his. If they’d thought Joe pulled a gun this would have necessitated a completely different path than we are on.

Reply/Quote
(07-03-2023, 10:36 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Only Paul Dehner ( they are using his article as reference) this isn’t new. It’s July 3. Camp starts in 3 weeks. They don’t want any distractions in camp. That’s not how they do things. Either there’s already an agreement on a new contract or they aren’t doing anything. I said this earlier I bet Mixon gets a more secure 2 year deal for about 8 million a year. Or he keeps his deal and they let him know he’s getting dumped next year.

So your intel tells you Mixon will restructure or he won’t? Yeah, that’s what my intel says, too. Could go either way. 50-50. Either it will happen or it won’t. Things are fluid that way.

Out of curiosity, how many teams like distractions?
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 03:19 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So your intel tells you Mixon will restructure or he won’t? Yeah, that’s what my intel says, too. Could go either way. 50-50. Either it will happen or it won’t. Things are fluid that way.

Out of curiosity, how many teams like distractions?

I’ve not heard anything on his contract. If I’ve been told something I say it. I said I bet. Obviously it was an opinion but it’s not based on any intel. Gonna have to train you better. I gave two scenarios

Reply/Quote
Ya don’t know me, but Mixon is done in the Natti per inside source. Adjust your dynasty teams and trade him in a hurry. His legal woes with the league are worse than being met on.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 07:46 PM)yang Wrote: Ya don’t know me, but Mixon is done in the Natti per inside source.  Adjust your dynasty teams and trade him in a hurry.  His legal woes with the league are worse than being met on.

I wonder how soon we'll find out if this post is accurate.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 08:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I wonder how soon we'll find out if this post is accurate.

As soon as Sooner sees it and replies.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 07:46 PM)yang Wrote: Ya don’t know me, but Mixon is done in the Natti per inside source. Adjust your dynasty teams and trade him in a hurry. His legal woes with the league are worse than being met on.

(07-05-2023, 08:10 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I wonder how soon we'll find out if this post is accurate.

Well I’ve not asked anybody recently as nobody’s around. And this is recent I promise you that. Nothing has been mentioned to me ever that there were league issues. If so it’s just happened. Maybe they did a much more high level investigation. But I’ll snoop around tomorrow and either my source will decline to say or tell me if he’s heard anything. I am 100% confident if Joe has problems with the NFL he would know. If He declines to comment then that would mean he does.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As soon as Sooner sees it and replies.

Sooner or later we'll all know. This thread man... Die already.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Wrong thread but it seems to be the most popular and really don't see one on defense that's not old.

Sure many caught the interview with Jordan Battle so may just be old news. Yet loved the motto he says Nick Scott has towards the WR,

says the WR can keep the ball or his mouth piece, but not both of them.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-04-2023, 08:20 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’ve not heard anything on his contract. If I’ve been told something I say it. I said I bet. Obviously it was an opinion but it’s not based on any intel. Gonna have to train you better. I gave two scenarios

You’re two scenarios were 1) maybe he restructures his contract and 2) maybe he doesn’t. Those are the only two scenarios involving a restructured contract. But, keep in mind the situation is always fluid and it could change to 1) maybe he doesn’t restructure his contract and 2) maybe he does.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 01:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You’re two scenarios were 1) maybe he restructures his contract and 2) maybe he doesn’t. Those are the only two scenarios involving a restructured contract. But, keep in mind the situation is always fluid and it could change to 1) maybe he doesn’t restructure his contract and 2) maybe he does.

Back to Mixon and Yang’s comments. He said that the NFL was looking hard into Joe and that his problems are more serious with them. My source has not heard anything in regards to that.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2023, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: As soon as Sooner sees it and replies.

Perhaps Yang knows sooner than sooner.. 

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 05:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps Yang knows sooner than sooner.. 

Could very well

Reply/Quote
Who has the best intel ? Reckon time will tell this tale.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote