Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Ossai in action
(05-25-2022, 01:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, he looks good in that vid.

At least in a straight line without stumbling and falling on his face!  Sure fire, can't miss pro bowler! HOF worthy! You can tell just by the straightness there.. LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2022, 06:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: At least in a straight line without stumbling and falling on his face!  Sure fire, can't miss pro bowler! HOF worthy! You can tell just by the straightness there.. LOL

Well yeah lol

He at least looks healthy unlike another poster was alluding to. He was kind of alluding he won't be ready come TC...
Reply/Quote
Ossai's recent surgery was to remove a screw from his wrist. That is a relatively minor procedure that should have no lasting reprucussiosn

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 10:16 PM)pally Wrote: Ossai's recent surgery was to remove a screw from his wrist.  That is a relatively minor procedure that should have no lasting reprucussiosn

I once had a surgery to remove a coat hanger from my.......Ok, that's probably not the same. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 10:16 PM)pally Wrote: Ossai's recent surgery was to remove a screw from his wrist.  That is a relatively minor procedure that should have no lasting reprucussiosn

Thanks for this Pally, not a big deal I guess. Might affect his hands until it fully heals. Must be why he is on the practice field.

(05-27-2022, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I once had a surgery to remove a coat hanger from my.......Ok, that's probably not the same. 

Twitch
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2022, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I once had a surgery to remove a coat hanger from my.......Ok, that's probably not the same. 

Everything come out alright ?
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2022, 05:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Everything come out alright ?

I'd bet they left the stick up there.
Reply/Quote

I recently had to have a procedure on my right wrist to repair the damage from a RMD (repetitive motion disorder) called Carpal Boner Syndrome.
Reply/Quote
He'll get a chance to do it for real

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2022, 05:56 PM)pally Wrote: He'll get a chance to do it for real

LMAO!!! Hilarious

BJ Hill is hilarious, "he talkin' about practice?"
Reply/Quote