Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Thomas bashes the Bengals
Reply/Quote
Yeah, well - - at least our QB is allowed within 500 feet of schools and playgrounds…

[Image: baker.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Looks like a poor guy in the gutter looking for his next fix, Nice one Nicomo
Reply/Quote
You were 6-16 against the penny pinchers you stupid ****

Reply/Quote
I mean… that setup is pretty freaking embarrassing. That grimy wall in the right corner isn’t exactly a great look either
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 08:17 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I mean… that setup is pretty freaking embarrassing. That grimy wall in the right corner isn’t exactly a great look either

Yeah, that's really bad.  It looks like my grandparents basement wall and their house was built damn near 100 years ago.

Geez.
Reply/Quote
Looks pretty cheap. I’m hoping this was a one-off situation and they were scrambling to put together an interview setup. Otherwise….yeesh that’s bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 09:13 AM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: Looks pretty cheap.  I’m hoping this was a one-off situation and they were scrambling to put together an interview setup.  Otherwise….yeesh that’s bad.

They have to do interviews outside the stadium due to Covid protocols. That's why you can't hear the reporters questions, they are not in their normal press room. The mike is on a stand, the cart is just there to hold reporters cellphones.  Not much to see here.....
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 09:13 AM)Southpaw Frerotte Wrote: Looks pretty cheap.  I’m hoping this was a one-off situation and they were scrambling to put together an interview setup.  Otherwise….yeesh that’s bad.

"Southpaw Frerotte" made me laugh
Reply/Quote
They have ordinary interview/press conference tables like everyone else, and we've seen them many times. Clearly this was an atypical incident. Joe Thomas can rip on the team all he wants; he has no idea what he's talking about and played for an organization that went 1-31 over a two year stretch.
Reply/Quote
Pretty comical.

If this were a Browns/Steelers/Ravens situation we'd all be laughing at it.

Oh well.

Obviously it's a makeshift situation but humorous none the less.

I'm certainly not gonna get all defensive about what this team does and find it ironic that for decades have been made fun of by it's own fan base(warranted or not).
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 04:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, well - - at least our QB is allowed within 500 feet of schools and playgrounds…

[Image: baker.jpg]

Wait, why is this a picture of Baker and not Pig Ben?
Reply/Quote

its a "4 Seasons Landscaping" moment.
 Id have to agree with the comment. with as much $$ the team receives from NFL and the TV deals this this is a bad look. I would think the NFL and the teams being a "franchise" would have certain standards just like any MCDonalds would.   
Reply/Quote
So Joe Thomas is getting roasted for saying the exact same thing as most of the guys who post here?
Reply/Quote
Sometimes during the player interviews there are construction noises and the sounds of cars backing up. Literally jackhammers in the background as they are talking to the media. I like to think of it as training for crowd noise.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 10:37 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: They have ordinary interview/press conference tables like everyone else, and we've seen them many times. Clearly this was an atypical incident. Joe Thomas can rip on the team all he wants; he has no idea what he's talking about and played for an organization that went 1-31 over a two year stretch.

They lost a lot of close games over that 1-31 stretch though. Really building something...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 11:15 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So Joe Thomas is getting roasted for saying the exact same thing as most of the guys who post here?

This dig is meaningless tripe if you cannot draw a direct connection between specific people engaging in contradiction.
Reply/Quote
Oh I'm sorry Joe that our stuff isn't as nice as the brand new 5 billion dollar facility you are working at now.

piss off.

Even though he is a browns lifer and thus a turd I still like him as a talking head. Him and Steve Smith are very entertaining.
Reply/Quote
You mean this wasn't an upgrade?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
FYI that's not a podium it's for the reporters to put their recording devices. Cincy Jungle had an interesting podcast on it.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote