Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John McEnroe..falls prey to radical gender politics
Leftists losing their minds because John McEnroe stated that Serena Williams was the best "female" player in the world.

"Why qualify it with  "female" ?  asks the interviewer.

And McEnroe is supposed to apologize for this?

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/449027/john-mcenroe-serena-williams-controversy-shows-insanity-radical-gender-politics
Damn. Some people just give way too many ***** what anyone says. How did this non issue even come across your radar claud? I mean. For ***** sake. Who cares what either of these people say about serena williams? TRIGGER WARNING! Put down the internet and try to reconnect with whatever piece of your family you haven't completely driven away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Only people who don't actually watch tennis are freaking out. Even Mother Jones defended McEnroe and suggested she'd be ranked 2000th.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/06/somebody-needs-to-defend-john-mcenroe-why-not-me/
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-28-2017, 12:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Only people who don't actually watch tennis are freaking out. Even Mother Jones defended McEnroe and suggested she'd be ranked 2000th.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/06/somebody-needs-to-defend-john-mcenroe-why-not-me/

That is not the point, the point is that McEnroe said a male was better than a female. It doesn't matter if it's true, we are not allowed to say a man can do something better than a female without someone being offended.

This whole thing will gain traction and people will argue over this until someone else says that a male is better than a female at something and the arguments will continue.

That is until a 29 year old woman beats a 55 year old man at tennis and the sexes will be equal again for a little while.

It's just stupid and we need to get back to women being women and men being men.

No, I'm not saying women should be barefoot and pregnant cleaning the house and watching the kids while the man goes off to work either. I'm saying women and men should be themselves and stop trying to be anything other than themselves.
A man will slaughter a woman in sports.
(06-28-2017, 12:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A man will slaughter a woman in sports.
Since Babe died in 56'.
Wink

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(06-28-2017, 12:49 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: That is not the point, the point is that McEnroe said a male was better than a female. It doesn't matter if it's true, we are not allowed to say a man can do something better than a female without someone being offended.

This whole thing will gain traction and people will argue over this until someone else says that a male is better than a female at something and the arguments will continue.

That is until a 29 year old woman beats a 55 year old man at tennis and the sexes will be equal again for a little while.

It's just stupid and we need to get back to women being women and men being men.

No, I'm not saying women should be barefoot and pregnant cleaning the house and watching the kids while the man goes off to work either. I'm saying women and men should be themselves and stop trying to be anything other than themselves.

Wtf are you talking about? You live in a free country. You can say whatever you want. You'll be told you're an petty idiot if you ***** and moan about stupid shit like calling entire populations savages or being scared of genderless toy aisles in big box stores, but you can say it no matter what. Calm down snowflake.
I guess what happens is guys get triggered by the idea that a woman could ever beat a man?

I don't have a problem with what McEnroe said...he should know tennis more than me.  But the bruised egos that say a woman could never beat a man are the woman's I find funny.  Like the size of the manhood is the difference.

Gotta be hard going through life having to prove you're the top dog or you weewee feels smaller.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-28-2017, 12:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A man will slaughter a woman in sports.

I know woman that will beat your betass in any sport you want to attempt. I'll pay either side's travel and boarding to make it happen. I know you're partial to jumping jacks, kickball and hie and seek; but your call.

Honest proposition.
(06-28-2017, 01:56 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I know woman that will beat your betass in any sport you want to attempt.  I'll pay either side's travel and boarding to make it happen.  I know you're partial to jumping jacks, kickball and hie and seek; but your call.  

Honest proposition.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1_3tP3BXuxFdAb98Uc5o...3cw8qhjk6A]
(06-28-2017, 12:49 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: That is not the point, the point is that McEnroe said a male was better than a female. It doesn't matter if it's true, we are not allowed to say a man can do something better than a female without someone being offended.

I can post a number of national media outlets that agree with McEnroe, so that's not the point. The reason this is still a story isn't because of leftists, it's because it gets ratings, and for a man who just wrote a book and is making the circuit, this is gold. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-28-2017, 01:41 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Since Babe died in 56'.
Wink

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Yup. It's crazy that anyone actually thinks it would be close. Babe was a different type of woman during a time when athletes weren't training year round with all the science.
(06-28-2017, 07:54 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I can post a number of national media outlets that agree with McEnroe, so that's not the point. The reason this is still a story isn't because of leftists, it's because it gets ratings, and for a man who just wrote a book and is making the circuit, this is gold. 

"Still" a story?  I believe it was barely a day old when I posted it.

There is a reason why it gets ratings. The bottom line is the absurdity that is leftist ideology.
(06-28-2017, 01:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: I guess what happens is guys get triggered by the idea that a woman could ever beat a man?

I don't have a problem with what McEnroe said...he should know tennis more than me.  But the bruised egos that say a woman could never beat a man are the woman's I find funny.  Like the size of the manhood is the difference.

Gotta be hard going through life having to prove you're the top dog or you weewee feels smaller.

Rock On

^^^^ Science Denier.
(06-28-2017, 08:38 AM)Vlad Wrote: "Still" a story?  I believe it was barely a day old when I posted it.

There is a reason why it gets ratings. The bottom line is the absurdity that is leftist ideology.

This gets air because the williams sisters look like men and leftists are dying to see women take over sports. The problem is they can't regulate physical competition to the point they kill men's sports. They certainly are trying.
(06-28-2017, 01:56 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I know woman that will beat your betass in any sport you want to attempt.  I'll pay either side's travel and boarding to make it happen.  I know you're partial to jumping jacks, kickball and hie and seek; but your call.  

Honest proposition.

You're friends with Vontage Burthdefect?
(06-28-2017, 01:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: I guess what happens is guys get triggered by the idea that a woman could ever beat a man?

Not really. The idea that the top female athlete could compete with the top male athletes in her sport is simply ridiculous. 

Serena should know best, she and her sister got beaten by an aging, smoking German player (Nr. 203 at the time) one after the other, he did it easily. Same goes for similar competitions in other sports that took place, like in soccer. The women don't stand a chance against their male counterparts. One does not read more into that claim apart from that it's factually correct.
(06-28-2017, 08:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This gets air because the williams sisters look like men and leftists are dying to see women take over sports.   The problem is they can't regulate physical competition to the point they kill men's sports.   They certainly are trying.

Instead, leftists are killing womens competition by allowing a man who thinks he is a woman to compete on a girls track team...as in that recent case posted here.

Gosh if only leftists could devise a way to regulate physical competition in sports to go along with their fabulous "everyone gets a trophy" brainchild.
What a much happier place the world would be.
(06-28-2017, 08:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This gets air because the williams sisters look like men and leftists are dying to see women take over sports.   The problem is they can't regulate physical competition to the point they kill men's sports.   They certainly are trying.

Here we go again.

This is so, so sad. 

I am no fan of the William's sisters...but they are very good at their sport and certainly do not "look like men".

[Image: venus-and-serena-lead-alt.jpeg]
[Image: image.jpg]
[Image: ww2.jpg]
[Image: ww3.jpg]

I do love how intimidated you and others get by a strong woman.   Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Good to see the posterboy for #fragilemasculinity is back.

But remember folks, the leftists are the snowflakes.

Why is this even a story?