Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross “healthy scratch” right? He posted this.
(12-22-2017, 01:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Do what the steelers would do:  Send a scrub LB out there (Nickerson) and let him do the retaliation.  Then, when Dalton and Green hookup for a long TD pass, they could re-enact the revenge shot on JuJu. 

Man, i don't want us to become who we hate brother.

I just want us to out physical them on the football field, but JuJu does have something coming...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2017, 02:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, i don't want us to become who we hate brother.

I just want us to out physical them on the football field, but JuJu does have something coming...

I was being sarcastic...but it is accurate about those assbags.  Burns my ass every time I think about it.  After one of their players gets nearly paralyzed leading with his head as usual, they take a blatant helmet shot (not unlike the one that broke Huber's neck, River's Jaw, etc) and while making a BS apology "That isn't me", they come back a couple weeks later and re-enact the play as a touchdown celebration?

There is no bigger pile of shit in professional sports than the steelers. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 06:24 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I was being sarcastic...but it is accurate about those assbags.  Burns my ass every time I think about it.  After one of their players gets nearly paralyzed leading with his head as usual, they take a blatant helmet shot (not unlike the one that broke Huber's neck, River's Jaw, etc) and while making a BS apology "That isn't me", they come back a couple weeks later and re-enact the play as a touchdown celebration?

There is no bigger pile of shit in professional sports than the steelers. 

So true.  They are frauds.  They're not better or tougher.  They just get away with murder.  Their entire legacy is a sham.  It all started with their Roid dynasty of the 70's and has never ended.  Not sure if they look for scumbags to draft or if they're just so good at turning people into scumbags.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote