Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross on leave
Any actual news in this situation? Are the child and mother doing alright, has Ross tested positive? Any timelines on potential return to the team?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2020, 11:16 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Who is a fan boy of John Ross? You’re either in the “he could get better, love it if he did, but not getting my hopes up” group or the “he’s a POS group”...

I haven’t seen anyone be like “we need this guy, he’s the best wr!”

I have probably been the biggest Ross supporter on this board and I admit Ross has been a disappointment to say the least.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 08:37 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Any actual news in this situation?  Are the child and mother doing alright, has Ross tested positive?  Any timelines on potential return to the team?

Good question. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 01:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good question. Mellow

Yeah, sure beats all of the bickering over weather he's married to, or dating his child's mother.  Sounds like a bunch of damn hens at the beauty parlor..  LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2020, 01:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, sure beats all of the bickering over weather he's married to, or dating his child's mother.  Sounds like a bunch of damn hens at the beauty parlor..  LOL

Hilarious

No doubt Sunset lol
Reply/Quote