Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonah Williams and Riley Reiff getting it done !
Reply/Quote
Need to consider later in the year maybe extending RR for a couple years. Opens up future drafts.
Reply/Quote
They are.... But... We still have up five sacks.

Gotta fix that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 02:54 PM)Benton Wrote: They are.... But... We still have up five sacks.

Gotta fix that.

The good news is many of those sacks were just bad scheming rather than the players being bad or being overpowered, Hopkins being the exception. One was an un-picked up blitz, one was a miscommunication that had Sample blocking Hunter and one was similar to the Sample-Hunter play but with the RB, if I recall correctly.

I could see those things being cleaned up way more easily than having to hope that Bobby Hart learns how to move laterally or a player spontaneously gaining strength between games.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2021, 02:56 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The good news is many of those sacks were just bad scheming rather than the players being bad or being overpowered, Hopkins being the exception. One was an un-picked up blitz, one was a miscommunication that had Sample blocking Hunter and one was similar to the Sample-Hunter play but with the RB, if I recall correctly.

I could see those things being cleaned up way more easily than having to hope that Bobby Hart learns how to move laterally or a player spontaneously gaining strength between games.

This. Just a little miscommunication, and a bad matchup with Sample. Perine missed a block too. One thing that was very nice to see....Joe Mixon goes over 100 with a rushing TD. Line play was definitely better yesterday.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The issues were basically Hopkins had a BAD day and Perine as a pass protection back is not a thing.
Reply/Quote