Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams out for the season
Tank for Tua
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 06:18 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I guess we should have just taken Haskins. That would have made a lot of us happy.

Why did a lot of you wanted Haskins to be injured?
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 07:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why did a lot of you wanted Haskins to be injured?

No . Just wanted to piss off all the Dalton lovers.
Reply/Quote
Good coaching can overcome adversity due to injury. we no longer have Marvin so im cautiously optimistic. You think losing any one player including Brady would stop the Pats?
Reply/Quote
No way around it, this stinks. But I still think that, barring even more injury, the O-Line should be better. That hinges upon Price and Glenn performing better than last year, which isn't much of a reach at all.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 03:53 PM)pally Wrote: our 1st round luck looks even worse when it is listed out

OUCH.

..and go figure this list perfectly syncs up with when the Bengals started losing.

This team doesn't use Free Agency, so we NEED more out of our top picks. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 07:14 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: No . Just wanted to piss off all the Dalton lovers.

We aren't mad.  We just feel sorry for you.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 07:14 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: No . Just wanted to piss off all the Dalton lovers.

Mission accomplished. I am soooo pissed. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 06:57 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You're saying he was injured before the draft?

Just speculating. Did the Bengals have him for a pre draft visit? The medical staff with the Bengals is about as suspect as the scouting department.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 03:38 PM)lone bengal Wrote: Jesus we have had awful luck with our first round picks. Guess that’s means Glenn back to LT. We have zero tackle depth only Glenn and Hart. No way they can cut Boling now he can play tackle in emergency situations and assuming Glenn moves back to LT the LG position is open for Boling.

One word,INSANE !!!!!!!!! This franchise is for sure snake bit and the owners must owe somebody something serious.I cannot take this crap, and
glenn cannot handle fast edge rushers.andy will not last the season
Reply/Quote
:shakes head:

This F'n team
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 07:14 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Good coaching can overcome adversity due to injury. we no longer have Marvin so im cautiously optimistic. You think losing any one player including Brady would stop the Pats?

No, GREAT coaching can do that.

Let’s just hope Taylor is the next Belichick...

Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 07:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: OUCH.

..and go figure this list perfectly syncs up with when the Bengals started losing.

This team doesn't use Free Agency, so we NEED more out of our top picks. 

It actually goes all the way back to 2012... Dennard, Eifert and Kirkpatrick were all injured too. Green was our last first round draft pick that was healthy his rookie season 
Reply/Quote
The annual spread your legs wide Bengals fan and take a swift kick to the nads news about our 1st round pick.

Wow if 40 years of this luck did not prepare me for this I would break down and cry.

Thank you Sir may I have another !

This is freakin unbelievable.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 07:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, GREAT coaching can do that.

Let’s just hope Taylor is the next Belichick...

Great coaches usually dont have people like bobby hart and nick vigil looking like locks to start.  Not even Belichick can make up for some of the glaring holes on this roster.  Oh and we dont have tom brady either.
Reply/Quote
I don't know how we don't just quit at this point. OL was the biggest issues outside of LB and this makes this so much more of an issue.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 03:31 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Henceforth, the Bengals should trade their first round pick every year and pile up on 2nd and 4th rounders.

ZT has zero idea how tough this division is and going to be.The browns are stacked to win this division going away and I could easily see us tanking and being the last in the AFC north.If all of us fans are realistic about this upcoming season with new everything in bengleland, you have to realize we are going to go through a tough season.You just know key players are going to get hurt and this team has more injuries than the armed forces and I am a vet.He is going to have his eyes opened big time,the ravens have a upcoming qb that is going to be great,the steelers are the steelers,and the brownies are stacked everywhere including a top qb  and I believe they are going to be a big time tough out. I could say maybe 7 wins as you know these teams we are facing this season will figure ZT out and just out coach the guy,they will bait him all game as a unproven dude and he will suffer loses to learn from.I am being a bad man now but I see what I see.They will have to prove me otherwise,been around the game 50 years and to me no one fears the nati. :paul: Cry
Reply/Quote
Snake bit? Williams played four years at Bama and never missed a game. Comes he and misses the season before he even practices in pads. If that ain't so sh!t , I don't know what is.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 07:29 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: One word,INSANE !!!!!!!!! This franchise is for sure snake bit and the owners must owe somebody something serious.I cannot take this crap, and
glenn cannot handle fast edge rushers.andy will not last the season

I know Glenn is a big guy which Tuner likes but he looked huge last season and could probably benefit from losing a few pounds in my opinion. Might help with the injuries to.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2019, 05:10 PM)NKURyan Wrote: So you don't think a team losing their starting LT is that big of a deal? Ok lol.

Anyone who has bet the under on Vegas win total is likely feeling a bit better today. Shall we begin the Tank for Tua campaign today? Seriously though, this news sucks. This team is snakebit, no two ways about it. They’ve gotten about two seasons’ worth of snaps out of their last 8 or 9 rookies, total.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote