Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonah Williams rehab
(05-10-2021, 07:59 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I've been one of the biggest Jonah Williams and John Ross defenders on this MB.
I definitely didn't get to say, "I told you so" with John Ross, but I'm hoping I can finally say it with Jonah Williams lol.

Related note: I had Carman in a few of my earlier mock drafts in the 2nd round as a guy who can come in and play OG then maybe move to OT down the road, so I'm hoping to be right on that too haha.

Same as Ocho. Hoping I don't have to be wrong on another one. With Jonah it won't be because of mental.

Just praying the man can get healthy and stay that way as he has great technique, better than Sewell had coming out this year.
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(05-12-2021, 09:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That video is from 2014, so pretty sure he didn't have them yet. He doesn't have them on his rookie card either from the image search I did.

Well that explains the long hair too. Thanks 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The weird thing is both in the rookie year and last season they could have brought Jonah back and instead shut him down - I suspect had they done so the durability discussion would be different.
Reply/Quote
Jonah was a stalwart at Bama. I think he'll be fine. He gets an off-season with a better coach, and be fully healthy. As has been noted, he could've came back last season, but why bother?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote