Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones and Burfict
(01-10-2016, 10:12 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Look at Porters Face he knew exactly what he was doing......

Because he knew exactly what would happen, and it did.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:33 PM)tlotharw Wrote: Because he knew exactly what would happen, and it did.

I am watching the replay right now..  I am furious over the announcers!!!!!!  the whole thing is just burning me up right now all over again!!!!!!!  I love the Bengals so much!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am watching the replay right now..  I am furious over the announcers!!!!!!  the whole thing is just burning me up right now all over again!!!!!!!  I love the Bengals so much!!!

Why are you doing that to yourself? I got home after the game, and before I even acknowledged my wife - who waited up for me after the game - as she started to ask "How was-," or before I took off any of my soaked clothes, I snatched up that remote and deleted that ***** game so fast your head would have spun.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Why are you doing that to yourself?  I got home after the game, and before I even acknowledged my wife - who waited up for me after the game - as she started to ask "How was-," or before I took off any of my soaked clothes, I snatched up that remote and deleted that ***** game so fast your head would have spun.

HAHAHHAAAA...  I kept watching replays at work...   Foster stomps Burficts foot!!!  OH MY GAWWDD!!!  i should turn it on clemson and alabama but i can't.......
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:53 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: HAHAHHAAAA...  I kept watching replays at work...   Foster stomps Burficts foot!!!  OH MY GAWWDD!!!  i should turn it on clemson and alabama but i can't.......

Bama up 7-0 in the first.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 10:55 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Bama up 7-0 in the first.

Turning over there now...   
Reply/Quote