Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jones has to apologize
Brown ruled out of Sunday's game. Heard on Mike and mike per Steelers .com

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Brown-ruled-out-for-Sundays-game/afce6d14-e9cb-427c-9c50-78435b0e76da

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
You mean Pacman is an idiot? Surprises abound...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:31 AM)pally Wrote: Brown ruled out of Sunday's game.   Heard on Mike and mike per Steelers .com

http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Brown-ruled-out-for-Sundays-game/afce6d14-e9cb-427c-9c50-78435b0e76da

Hard to believe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry, not sorry.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:36 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Hard to believe.

I don't understand.

Antonio BRYANT is a "good friend" of his who "winked" at him.
What part of that sentence is actually believable? I'm sorry. I'm a Bengals fan but when has Pacman Jones ever seemed intelligent? It was obvious to me he was making stuff up the more he added to it.
Reply/Quote
Yeah the whole "winking" thing didn't really seem like it could've happened.  In watching the video of Brown walking off the field, it seemed like Brown didn't even look at Pacman, so I'm not sure how he would've winked at him.
Reply/Quote
Hah, that's sad.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That sucks, I certainly hope the Steelers can get over this hurdle. Honest.

I also hope they further get to test their mettle by playing their back-up QB against Denver.
Reply/Quote
Not shocking in the least bit.

The hit was a shot to the head, clearly. Not sure why Pac thought he was faking.

The Bengals and Steelers need to meet in the offseason and figure this thing out. Them beating each other up in the season and playoffs isn't helping anyone. It just continues to derail their seasons.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:59 AM)nevergonnachange Wrote: That sucks, I certainly hope the Steelers can get over this hurdle.  Honest.

I also hope they further get to test their mettle by playing their back-up QB against Denver.

Honestly, has anyone ever had an easier path to the AFC Championship game than Denver? First round bye, playing a beat up Steelers team with a third string RB, a QB with one arm, and missing their best receiver? 
Reply/Quote
Glad to hear it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Who cares about him apologizing? I'm just glad Pittsburghs chances of winning are slim to none because of the physicality they encountered against the bengals. Cincinnati did not go quietly this year.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:09 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Who cares about him apologizing? I'm just glad Pittsburghs chances of winning are slim to none because of the physicality they encountered against the bengals. Cincinnati did not go quietly this year.

Yep. I'm hoping Denver absolutely EMBARRASSES Pittsburgh. Like beating them 63-7. Like Denver builds a lead and just runs the ball and STILL scores TDs. Like builds a huge lead, punts on every first down and STILL scores TDs! LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Yeah....Pac needs to honor his word, Stoolers or not. Time to pay the piper my man.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yep. I'm hoping Denver absolutely EMBARRASSES Pittsburgh. Like beating them 63-7. Like Denver builds a lead and just runs the ball and STILL scores TDs. Like builds a huge lead, punts on every first down and STILL scores TDs! LOL

I hate every team but 1 left in the AFC. Lets go Cheifs. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:03 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Honestly, has anyone ever had an easier path to the AFC Championship game than Denver? First round bye, playing a beat up Steelers team with a third string RB, a QB with one arm, and missing their best receiver? 

Well, to be fair they're going to have to do it with a qb that hasn't shown that he can actually still throw a football.  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:19 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah....Pac needs to honor his word, Stoolers or not.  Time to pay the piper my man.

I don't doubt that he will. At this point, he kinda has no choice.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is good news. I'm sure he will be a man of his words.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:48 PM)McC Wrote: I don't doubt that he will.  At this point, he kinda has no choice.

Indeed.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 12:48 PM)McC Wrote: I don't doubt that he will.  At this point, he kinda has no choice.

I think most people that follow the league have a pretty solidified opinion of Adam Jones at this point.  I doubt him apologizing really gains him much of anything from a reputation standpoint.  He should just flip some people off and toss out some f-bombs.  Would help if he called Brown a *****, too.   Ninja
Reply/Quote