Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jordan Evans
(09-01-2017, 09:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Carson was nicked at the Redskins game, but should be ok for week 1, assuming he makes the team.  

I loved Bradon Wilson as a late round pick.  Tremendous athlete, but I have seen so many freaks never contribute on the field (Moch, Hunt) that I am a little more reserved when I see a guy like Wilson.  I hope he takes to the coaching, because if he has any instincts at all and understands the game, he would be all-world...but those are pretty big ifs.  

Thanks for the info on Carson. All true points about Wilson. I hope he's the one athletic freak Swiss knife that we get right for once. Plus the other guys you mentioned were pretty high picks compared to Wilson so if he does pan out that's even better. They must like what they see to trade up for him. I'm pulling for him. I just have a gut feeling this kids going to be a diamond in the rough.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 02:40 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Thanks for the info on Carson. All true points about Wilson. I hope he's the one athletic freak Swiss knife that we get right for once. Plus the other guys you mentioned were pretty high picks compared to Wilson so if he does pan out that's even better. They must like what they see to trade up for him. I'm pulling for him. I just have a gut feeling this kids going to be a diamond in the rough.

I obviously pull for every draft pick, and I really like Wilson as well.  I would like to see him work in the return game and see Erickson get more time as a slot WR.  Long term, maybe he can become the next Josh Shaw, who is the closest thing to the swiss army knife we currently have on defense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Agree Evans should be starting over Rey while Burfict is out.

From what we have seen of Minter he should probably be starting over him as well.

He has easily looked like one of our 3 best LBs.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 12:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: wdr_balloon.jpg]

Haha...man talk about blast from the past.  Anyone heard from this clown lately?
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 02:40 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Thanks for the info on Carson. All true points about Wilson. I hope he's the one athletic freak Swiss knife that we get right for once. Plus the other guys you mentioned were pretty high picks compared to Wilson so if he does pan out that's even better. They must like what they see to trade up for him. I'm pulling for him. I just have a gut feeling this kids going to be a diamond in the rough.

I feel the same about Wilson. Dude could be a great ST'er and fill in at RB or Safety if we really needed.

(09-02-2017, 09:23 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Haha...man talk about blast from the past.  Anyone heard from this clown lately?

Heard he hangs out a lot on Twitter always defending Mikey boy last i heard.

Backstabbing homer DennyG lol
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 09:05 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Agree Evans should be starting over Rey while Burfict is out.

From what we have seen of Minter he should probably be starting over him as well.

He has easily looked like one of our 3 best LBs.

i am not sure he has taken any snaps against a 1st team offense so no way am i ready to just put him in as the starter on first game. Rey or Minter did not play themselves out of their position in preseason.. im just happy we might have some quality young talent to go with a veteran mix... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 03:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i am not sure he has taken any snaps against a 1st team offense so no way am i ready to just put him in as the starter on first game. Rey or Minter did not play themselves out of their position in preseason.. im just happy we might have some quality young talent to go with a veteran mix... 

As much as i like Evans he is more of a WILL backer so he would be having to start over Vinny which i don't see happening.

Definately want him out there on 3rd and long though covering TE's.

Might just be that rangy cover backer we have always needed.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 09:23 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Haha...man talk about blast from the past.  Anyone heard from this clown lately?

He's basically only on Twitter. Praises Bengals, bashes other Cincy sports, debates Lance, posts about going to Hawaii, and likes every tweet from Trump. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2017, 05:58 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: He's basically only on Twitter. Praises Bengals, bashes other Cincy sports, debates Lance, posts about going to Hawaii, and likes every tweet from Trump. 

Well at least there's one thing to like about the guy.  :andy:
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote