Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Franks
(11-02-2018, 04:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Well duh, I mean, we DO speak English here... albeit a more proper form of English than you Yanks do Wink Tongue

Not too many speak French; unless you work for the Government, live in Quebec, Moncton or Eastern Ontario, its far from necessary.

As for Cold weather, I know you don't live in Cincinnati, Gramps, but our weather in Toronto is almost identical to the 'nati's, but might be a couple of degrees cooler on average, per year.
I've thought more about the west coast...BC. I just like the idea of the more temperate climate and Pacific breeze although those Pacific storms don't exactly thrill me..
I'm not a big fan of the deep freeze anymore . It's 57°F now here in SC and I'm already not liking it..
On the bright side I'm going to Florida next week with the old woman to be bored to tears . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love hearing that he has that sort of work ethic. He is the shortest of our TEs (still 6'4") if you don't count Cethan Carter (he was an H * B until this year I think?) and maybe the reason he hasn't been more involved is about blocking of limited playbook knowledge (not saying that is true, just guessing) but you can't argue with results. He produced on the field and is working hard off field. That is exactly what you want to reward. Throw it to him more for sure.

I know it is popular to suggest we draft a TE high next year but we have some real talent at the position right now even if Eiffert is gone. Yes none of them are the matchup nightmares that Eiffert can be when healthy but frankly we have other needs. Linebacker, Cornerback (yes we need more high level help here -- especially with how slow we are to develop players and get them on the field), and Offensive Line should all be in the consideration for our top pick.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Little know fact.

Jordan's brother's name is Beansan
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2018, 12:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: I've thought more about the west coast...BC. I just like the idea of the more temperate climate and Pacific breeze although those Pacific storms don't exactly thrill me..
I'm not a big fan of the deep freeze anymore . It's 57°F now here in SC and I'm already not liking it..
On the bright side I'm going to Florida next week with the old woman to be bored to tears . 

I've been to Victoria, BC, Alaska, and Washington. Washington was an awesome place that I could see being a great place to live if you love the outdoors.
Reply/Quote