Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Gordon fails another drug test
Obviously, he doesn't care about his NFL career. Its pretty obvious he won't win reinstatement for this year.

PFT

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Pretty sad that a guy with that much talent is so stupid. Thought Josh Gordon would turn out to be a stud. Oh well. Kinda glad he didn't since he was a Brown.
Reply/Quote
Fame...of sorts and fortune? Nah dis blunt do
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
New story out there that not only is Johnny Football live with Josh Gordon, but apparently Gordon just failed another NFL mandated drug test....What an idiot. With knowing this what do you guys think Hue will do via the draft and do you think he should of made a move to grab 1 of our FA WR that left?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 08:15 PM)Crowe Wrote: New story out there that not only is Johnny Football live with Josh Gordon, but apparently Gordon just failed another NFL mandated drug test....What an idiot. With knowing this what do you guys think Hue will do via the draft and do you think he should of made a move to grab 1 of our FA WR that left?

He did make a play for them.  Well at least MLJ.

As for the Gordon/Manziel article, I found it funny that PFT stated:
 "If he’s being honest with himself, Gordon would probably prefer to not have Manziel’s name associated with his, at a time when Gordon’s trying to get reinstated from his own year-long suspension for multiple violations of the substance abuse program."

And then after the news of the failed test broke included this snippet in that article:
"Earlier Monday, ESPN reported that Gordon has been living in Los Angeles with former teammate and noted maker of solid decisions Johnny Manziel."

Apparently Gordon is now acting like it didn't happen or is no biggie.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/11/josh-gordon-seems-to-suggest-report-of-positive-test-is-no-big-deal/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What an idiot. He has potential to be a top 5 to top 10 receiver making tens of millions over the next few years. Idiot.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 08:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Fame...of sorts and fortune? Nah dis blunt do

Man. Just give it up for a few years and make millions of dollars. It really shouldnt be that hard. What a dip shit.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 11:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Man. Just give it up for a few years and make millions of dollars. It really shouldnt be that hard. What a dip shit.

Players are not even subject to testing from the beginning of training camp until the season is over.  So they can smoke all they want for half of the year.

Only the dumbest of the dumb get busted.
Reply/Quote
How can you be that ********?

One of my friends from college that I always mess with about being a Browns' fan had this to say (after I was making fun of him about it):

Quote:They may have officially broken me...I'm a beaten man

Never thought I'd hear a Browns fan say that, so I tried to make him feel better:

Quote:At least your running back didn’t fumble away the first playoff win in 25 years when he just had to lay down on the ball. Hell, we could have taken a knee three times, made them use their timeouts, kicked a field goal, and made them drive the length of the field to score with no timeouts

I would have rather had a three win season than to have it end like it did

Him:

Quote:3 win seasons for 16 years?

Me:

Quote:You win lol

I'm wondering now if the Browns trade up now to draft a receiver with a second pick in the first because they have 10 picks (three compensatory, which you can't trade now, but with an extra fourth round and two fifths, they might feel better trading normal picks), and I'm actually hoping they trade with us or jump us and take one of the big names, leaving us to take Thomas (potentially with other picks, plus the one at 32 if it's with the Browns).
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 11:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Players are not even subject to testing from the beginning of training camp until the season is over.  So they can smoke all they want for half of the year.

Are you sure on that? So during the actual season no testing? I would imagine there would be all kinds of performance enhancing drugs being used during the season.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:32 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Are you sure on that? So during the actual season no testing? I would imagine there would be all kinds of performance enhancing drugs being used during the season.

Testing for PED occurs randomly year round. Testing for substances of abuse ( marijuana, cocaine,etc.) takes place only between April 20th and August 9th or as a pre-employment screening for new players. HOWEVER, a player like Gordon who has entered stage 3 of the disciplinary program will be subject to random testing anytime for the rest of their career. Any player arrested in a drug related incident will be tested and enters stage 1 of the league's intervention program. A previous positive test can also result in random testing for substances of abuse by any player.
Reply/Quote
i hope martavis bryant has an ounce of common sense and doesnt **** himself like gordon is doing
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 11:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Players are not even subject to testing from the beginning of training camp until the season is over.  So they can smoke all they want for half of the year.

It's on the org, too. Decent teams sit guys down and say 'look, if you do this between this date and that date, you're unpaid.' Really good teams just hire "security" to be with their better players and keep them from doing that kind of dumb stuff.

Someone in the Browns might have talked to him about how staying sober for several months might have kept him rolling in money, but I doubt it.
Reply/Quote
It's crazy to see how this guy is pissing his career away. Gordon should be in talks for one of the best WRs in the league. Instead, he's too busy failing drug tests and spending seasons on the couch.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 04:35 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: It's crazy to see how this guy is pissing his career away. Gordon should be in talks for one of the best WRs in the league. Instead, he's too busy failing drug tests and spending seasons on the couch.

Cue the music.

I was gonna play footballl....

But i got High...

I was gonna make millions

but i got High...

I could have had it all, Now i hand out samples at the malll..

Cause i got high cause i got high... cause i got high
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 02:20 PM)Griever Wrote: i hope martavis bryant has an ounce of common sense and doesnt **** himself like gordon is doing

He's got an ounce.  It's for personal use though, not to share.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 10:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's got an ounce.  It's for personal use though, not to share.

L Bell wont be happy to hear that
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 10:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's got an ounce.  It's for personal use though, not to share.

(04-13-2016, 10:46 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: L Bell wont be happy to hear that

is Rey Maualuga still buying alcohol for underage girls?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 02:21 PM)Griever Wrote: is Rey Maualuga still buying alcohol for underage girls?

Somebody's gotta get them drunk enough to "follow" Big Ben's bodyguards to the bathroom and then go in "willingly"  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote