Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Noise Questionnaire (2020 Edition)
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? Yes
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? Depends on the situation, sitting 1 year is never a bad option.
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? I would trade him for any pick this year
4.) Do you think we should use the tag on AJ? Absolutely not, 18mil is way to big and he may not play out of spite or injury
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? For the right price yes
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Linebackers need to be addressed in FA
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Depends on who we can get, but DC should be looked at
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? Duke Tobin needs to go, but no I don't have much faith in any team that drafts Drew sample in the 2nd round.
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 0
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserves a 2nd season? If he signed off on the Drew Sample pick no he doesn't
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. Cordy Glenn
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Whitworth for his leadership qualities
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? If they do the things that need to be done they can be a playoff team.
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? I watch MMA more than anything, but I grew up here and the Reds always have a place in my heart
17.) Best comedy show of all time? Seinfeld
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Tropic Thunder
19.) Best sports movie off time? Major League
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eagles, Zepplin. Sorry no way to boil it down to any one band

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
1) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? Yes
2) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? Yes
3) Do you think we should keep Andy? No
4) Do you think we should use the tag on AJ? No
5) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? Yes, but not fully committed to that yes....
6) Do you think being more active in FA is a must this offseason? Yes and No here....
7) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both of our coordinators? No
8) Do you have faith in our Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make competitive in 2020? N/O
9) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer. 3
10) Did you think Zac Taylor deserves a 2nd season? Hell Yes
11) Name a player you'd like to cut. Kirkpatrick
12) Name a previous player you'd like to return. Whitworth
13) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? Yes
14) UC or Xavier? UC Football other than that, I don't really care for either
15) Skyline or Goldstar? Neither
16) Favorite team other than Bengals (non-NFL)? Buckeyes, Reds and Blue Jackets
17) Best Comedy Show of all time? Seinfeld
18) Best Comedy movie of all time? Blazing Saddles, any Mel Brooks movies
19) Best Sports movie of all time? The Replacements
20) Favorite musical artist off all time? Johnny Cash
Reply/Quote
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. No
4. No
5. No
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. No
9. 0
10. Yes
11. Probably Hart, but DreK saves more money
12. Marvin Jones....would go Whit, but age.
13. No
14. UC
15. Blue Ash
16. FSU
17. Sanford and Son
18. Old School/Friday
19. We Are Marshall
20. Grateful Dead/Waylon Jennings.

*12. If we can go all time, then it's Munoz, hands down.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 12:50 PM)Okeana Wrote: 1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow?   Yes
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start?       Depends on the situation, sitting 1 year is never a bad option.
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy?     I would trade him for any pick this year
4.) Do you think we should use the tag on AJ? Absolutely not, 18mil is way to big and he may not play out of spite or injury
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? For the right price yes
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason?  Linebackers need to be addressed in FA
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Depends on who we can get, but DC should be looked at
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? Duke Tobin needs to go, but no I don't have much faith in any team that drafts Drew sample in the 2nd round.
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 0
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserves a 2nd season? If he signed off on the Drew Sample pick no he doesn't
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut.  Cordy Glenn
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return.  Whitworth for his leadership qualities
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year?  If they do the things that need to be done they can be a playoff team.
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
15.) Skyline or Goldstar?  Skyline
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)?  I watch MMA more than anything, but I grew up here and the Reds always have a place in my heart
18.) Best comedy movie of all time?  Tropic Thunder
19.) Best sports movie off time?  Major League
20.) Favorite musical artist off time?  Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eagles, Zepplin.  Sorry no way to boil it down to any one band

My man Otis!  :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? Not really. I'm not convinced that he will succeed on this team with this management and coaching staff. BUT I'm resigned to the fact that we will almost certainly draft him, and recognize that he's probably a better option at 1 overall than Young or trading down.
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? If you draft him, you have to start him.
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? Nope. Trade him for whatever you can get.
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? Nope.
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? Yes. He's the most talented player we have, and I don't want to see him play for the Pats. Plus, he'll help Burrow immensely. Sign him to a 3-year, front-loaded contract so we can cut him later if his injuries continue.
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Yes. Huge holes at OL and LB. Need experience.
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Yes. It's clear that play-callers are terribly overmatched. We need more experience.
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? No.
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 2 - one for each win.
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? No. He's clearly not ready to be a head coach.
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. So many options, but I'll go with DreK and his $11M cap hit. Close second is Uzomah (nearly $250k per reception last year).
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Zeitler
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? Not unless we ace the draft and sign 3-4 quality FAs.
14.) UC or Xavier? Neither (UK).
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline.
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Wildcats, then Reds.
17.) Best comedy show of all time? Arrested Development.
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? At the time, Dumb & Dumber was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. Now I'd prob go Royal Tennenbaums or Rushmore.
19.) Best sports movie off time? Major League? I find most sports movies too sappy, unless you count Snatch or Fight Club.
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Zeppelin.
Reply/Quote
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? - Yes
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? - Yes
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? - No
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? - Yes, Then trade him
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? - No
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? - Yes
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? - No
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? - Yes
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? - 2
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? - Yes
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. - Cordy Glenn
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. - Big Whit
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? - Yes
14.) UC or Xavier? - Don't watch or know anything about Basketball
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? - Not Local, never had either
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Celtiic FC
17.) Best comedy show of all time? - Only Fools and Horses
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? - Trading Places
19.) Best sports movie off time? - Remember the Titans
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? - The Cult or Bob Seger
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2020, 09:49 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: It's been awhile since I've done one of these. I figured rather than the usual general get to know you questions, I'd ask specific questions related to this team right now, and then mix in some just for fun stuff after.

It seems to me that there's a lot of confusion about certain opinions, accusations that there are those who think this, and this group that thinks that. And to be honest, as far as the board coming together, I think simply asking and answering questions will go a long way. At the very least, it will clarify both how indivjduals think and where majority actually lies.  I think a lot of that somehow gets lost in translation. There are many assumptions made, and too often words are taken for granted, or flat-out misunderstood.

***Note: Some of these questions may be met wity a "too early to tell" and that's cool. Just answer either N/A or whatever. Also, it may be easiest just to copy and paste the text, or quote only the question section for readability purposes. As always, I appreciate those who choose to participate...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? Yes
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? Nope
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? Absolutely not
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? No
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Absolutely
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Wade Phillips, although it won't happen
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? Lol no
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? Deserve? No.
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. Dalton...because trading his contract will be tough
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Willie Anderson
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? That tough. I'll take the under for now, pending free agency
14.) UC or Xavier? I bleed blue
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline and it's not really close
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Reds, I guess
17.) Best comedy show of all time? Chappelle Show
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Tough to narrow it down, but I'll throw Me, Myself and Irene in there
19.) Best sports movie off time? Rocky 2-4, pick one
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Nirvana

Answers in bold.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? Y
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? Y
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? N
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? Y
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? N
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Y
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Y
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? N
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? N/A
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? Y
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. DreK
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. N/A
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? N.
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline, but Gold Star is okay.
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Reds
17.) Best comedy show of all time? Big Bang Theory
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Step Brothers or Team America
19.) Best sports movie off time? Remember The Titans
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Led Zeppelin
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2020, 09:49 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: It's been awhile since I've done one of these. I figured rather than the usual general get to know you questions, I'd ask specific questions related to this team right now, and then mix in some just for fun stuff after.

It seems to me that there's a lot of confusion about certain opinions, accusations that there are those who think this, and this group that thinks that. And to be honest, as far as the board coming together, I think simply asking and answering questions will go a long way. At the very least, it will clarify both how indivjduals think and where majority actually lies.  I think a lot of that somehow gets lost in translation. There are many assumptions made, and too often words are taken for granted, or flat-out misunderstood.

***Note: Some of these questions may be met wity a "too early to tell" and that's cool. Just answer either N/A or whatever. Also, it may be easiest just to copy and paste the text, or quote only the question section for readability purposes. As always, I appreciate those who choose to participate...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow?
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start?
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy?
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ?
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract?
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason?
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators?
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020?
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer?
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season?
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut.
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return.
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year?
14.) UC or Xavier?
15.) Skyline or Goldstar?
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)?
17.) Best comedy show of all time?
18.) Best comedy movie of all time?
19.) Best sports movie off time?
20.) Favorite musical artist off time?

1 Definitely yes
2 Definitely yes
3 No cheaper options out there
4 Yes only if we cant reach a long term deal. He would have trade value if not with us
5 Yes 3 year deal with a 4th guaranteed with escalator clauses for production
6 Depends on how Many draft picks we can get based off Dalton Green trades
7 Maybe offense Leave it up too Zac
8 No 
9 2
10 Yes
11 lots of obvious choices going to go with a sneaky answer Shawn Williams
12 Rex Burkhead
13 Yes if Burrow remains healthy
14 X
15 Goldstar
16 X Reds usually pull for Boise St in college football
17 Big Bang theory King of queens
18 Happy Gilmore 40 year old virgin
19 The Last Boy Scout
20 Limp Bizkit Nickelback
Reply/Quote
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow?
Yes

2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start?
Yes

3.) Do you think we should keep Andy?
Only as a backup

4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ?
No

5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract?
Yes, but a reasonable one with lots of incentives

6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason?
Yes and EVERY offseason

7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators?
I think Zac should step down from calling plays, whether that means Callahan does or we hire someone else, so be it. I'm fine with giving Lou another season to see if he can continue to improve the defense.

8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020?
Nope

10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season?
I did and still do. The coaching staff was essentially rookies at all the major positions. You don't get rid of rookie players after 1 bad season and the same should go for coaches as well.

11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut.
Ryan Finley Ninja

12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return.
An in-his-prime Anthony Munoz

13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year?
Depends on the changes, if any, this team makes in the offseason

14.) UC or Xavier?
Don't know, don't care

15.) Skyline or Goldstar?
Skyline

16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)?
NY Knicks (Yes, I know, but they were my sports refuge in the 90s

17.) Best comedy show of all time?
Scrubs

18.) Best comedy movie of all time?
Airplane

19.) Best sports movie off time?
Waterboy

20.) Favorite musical artist off time?
Weird Al Yankovic
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 03:36 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: 20 Limp Bizkit Nickelback

Nickelback? Are we just going to allow that? 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2020, 09:55 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? YES
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? YES
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? NO
4.) Do you think we should use the tag on AJ? NO
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? NO
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? YES
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? YES
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? NO
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 1
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? YES
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. Bobby Hart
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Andrew Whitworth
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? NO
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Cincinnati Bearcats B-Ball
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Caddyshack
19.) Best sports movie off time? Hoosiers
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Pink Floyd

1. Yes
2. More than likely, yes.
3. Not if they draft Burrow.
4. Yes
5. Only if it's 12 mil or less per year.
6. Yes.
7. Yes.
8. No.
9. 1
10. Yes.
11. Webb
12. Zeitler
13. Yes.
14. UC.
15. Dixie Chili.
16. Reds.
17. Frasier
18. The Big Lebowski.
19. Major League
20. The Jesus Lizard

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 03:55 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Nickelback? Are we just going to allow that? 

You're just going to gloss over that he also said Limp Bizkit?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? If he's the best QB at the end of camp
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? I would let him compete for the starting job
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? No
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? Depends on what the doctors say
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Yes
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Not sure if they're the problem
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? No
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 1
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? No
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. Shawn Williams
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Andrew Whitworth
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? No
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? New York Yankees
17.) Best comedy show of all time? Married With Children/Old 2-1/2 Men
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? The Big Lebowski / Clerks
19.) Best sports movie off time? The Natural
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Sublime
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 12:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Man there’s some high numbers for this one...

7’s and 8’s???

Right. Rather odd considering most didn't have faith in FO in making them competitive in 2020. Shrugs
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 03:36 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: 120 Limp Bizkit

Good to know I'm not alone.

After the Who, they are my second favourite musical act ever :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 04:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You're just going to gloss over that he also said Limp Bizkit?

So whatcha going to do now, go off them? Some people like different bands. Who cares about the he said she said bs about who's best. I think you outta quit judging. Give me something to break balls about and I usually will, but this just too much.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? Yes
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? No
4.) Do you think we should use the tag on AJ? Yes
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? No
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? No
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? Yes
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? NO
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 2
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? Yes
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. Glenn
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. Munoz
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? No
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Columbus Blue Jackets
17.) Best comedy show of all time? I enjoy arrested development
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Office Space? Tough one
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Fabulous
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
1.) Do you want us to draft Joe Burrow? YES
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? YES
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? LOVE ANDY, BUT NO
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? NO
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? YES
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? YES, PAY UP FOR QUALITY
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? NO
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? SADLY, NO
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 5
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? YES
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. IS CORDY GLENN TOO OBVIOUS?
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. GREG COOK
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? NO, UNLESS PRESEASON COUNTS
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? SKYLINE, AND IT'S NO CONTEST
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? REDS
17.) Best comedy show of all time? LAUGH-IN (YES I'M OLD SCHOOL)
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? WATERBOY
19.) Best sports movie off time? HOOSIERS (ACTUALLY THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME)
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? THE BOSS
Reply/Quote
2.) Do you want Joe Burrow to start? Depends on if Andy (or another vet with experience is around to help teach, if Joe crushes it in camp/preseason then start him)
3.) Do you think we should keep Andy? Only if we can somehow for cheap, which I don't think will ever happen, so basically no is my answer
4.) Do you think we should hss the tag on AJ? Yes if we can't get a deal done
5.) Do you think we should sign AJ to a multi-year contract? 2 years at most and only if he looks really good after not playing for 1.5 seasons
6.) Do you think being more active in free agency is a must this offseason? Yes, 100%
7.) Do you think we should replace at least one, if not both, of our coordinators? No, Lou had defense playing well at end of season, I do think Zac should stop calling plays and let Callahan take over
8.) Do you have faith in the Front Office to make the necessary moves this offseason to make us competitive in 2020? History tells me no, but with Zac being new and with the horrendous season we had I think something has to give and changes will happen
9.) On a scale of 1-10, please rate your satisfaction level as a fan/customer? 3
10.) Did you think Zak Taylor deserved a 2nd season? Absolutely, guys never quit on him even with the terrible season
11.) Name one player you'd like to see cut. Kirkpatrick, defense got a lot better without him
12.) Name one previous player you'd like to return. If I had a time machine, I would bring back Leon Hall
13.) Does this team win more than 6 games next year? Yes
14.) UC or Xavier? UC
15.) Skyline or Goldstar? Skyline, I'm not some animal
16.) Favorite team other than Bengals (Non-NFL)? Reds, VGK, Arsenal, Ohio State
17.) Best comedy show of all time? Simpsons
18.) Best comedy movie of all time? Christmas Vacation
20.) Favorite musical artist off time? Frank Sinatra
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote