Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Gotta Get This Off Of My Chest
Jeremy Hill's dancing really sucks and he looks like a jackwad every time he does it.
Reply/Quote
Besides today hasn't he run the ball directly over the ref this year every time he's scored? I agree the dancing sucks but not like he's twerking every time there's a TD this year.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 12:18 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Besides today hasn't he run the ball directly over the ref this year every time he's scored? I agree the dancing sucks but not like he's twerking every time there's a TD this year.

He busted out his slick dance moves for the first time this season last week against Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 12:20 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: He busted out his slick dance moves for the first time this season last week against Cleveland.

Ok well, I stand corrected. They must have been so bad I blocked them out of memory forever, but I digress carry on with your thread here good sir.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Dance when you've won something. The fumble last year was inexcusable, and it seemed like he was taking complete accountability for it by knocking the dancing off. If we were a winning team and he was doing, oh well. But when you're a talented team that finds bonehead ways to lose, and has a reputation of being Bungles, it just looks silly
Reply/Quote
Disagree. He is one of the bright spots of our team. Let the young guy have some fun
Reply/Quote
Hills dance moves are the least of our concerns
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I dont care if he dances, and no it's not the ugliest dances I've seen some players do. Like brown
Reply/Quote
Are you related to Roger Goodell or something? Relax. Let the players celebrate once in awhile.
Reply/Quote
Man, so many bitter bessies in this thread.

He plays a game for a living. Let the man dance if he wants to.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 12:13 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Jeremy Hill's dancing really sucks and he looks like a jackwad every time he does it.

It looks dumb, but as long as he doesn't twerk then im ok with it.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 06:06 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Are you related to Roger Goodell or something? Relax. Let the players celebrate once in awhile.

I dont mind celebrating. The river dance is cool, the ickey shuffle is cool, the T.O. popcorn thing was cool, the Chad Johnson celebration where he used the pylon as a golf club was cool.

His dancing is just stupid looking.
Reply/Quote
Video 

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He's been running well since he's been celebrating. I think their connected.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
If he only dances when he scores then I hope he dances 3 times a game
Reply/Quote
It's his personality, he is an emotional player. Him trying to be conservative is not who he is and will effect his mentality and his game. Let the guy dance, it is fun.

As for Brown twerking, no man should ever twerk Sick
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 11:26 AM)jj22 Wrote: He's been running well since he's been celebrating. I think their connected.

Not taking a stance one way or the other with the dancing, but...

20 carries, 76 yards, 1 TD
1 catch, -3 yards

We're calling that running well, now? He treated the Browns like the Browns, but outside of that, there hasn't been much to get excited about.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I never minded the dancing itself, i just never liked when he ran away from the team to make it all about him. Dance away, just don't forget to also celebrate with your teammates who helped get you there.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 10:37 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I dont mind celebrating. The river dance is cool, the ickey shuffle is cool, the T.O. popcorn thing was cool, the Chad Johnson celebration where he used the pylon as a golf club was cool.

His dancing is just stupid looking.

I hate to say this but Ickey's shuffle didn't exactly make him Miles Davis 
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 04:42 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I hate to say this but Ickey's shuffle didn't exactly make him Miles Davis 
Miles Davis ? The trumpet player ? uh.....nevermind.
Reply/Quote