Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Favorite Newest Bengal
(05-23-2016, 03:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: TJ Ward? was that the guy?

Yeah. I fought a couple of posters on the old board about that play.

It was one of those shots to separate the ball from the receiver.

Unfortunately Shipley lowered his head at the same time.

You could go either way with that call.

Ward is kinda like a Reggie Nelson type safety.

One of the few Browns players that I wouldn't have minded seeing in Bengal stripes.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
To be honest, I'm pumped for all the rookies we brought in as I think each and everyone barring a major injury or issue learning the scheme can contribute. My favorite rookies are Billings and Vigil followed by Boyd. For our FA we brought in obviously Dansby is a major upgrade for our LB core, but I think people are sleeping on Lafell because he had a down year due to injuries. I think we will see better production from our LB's, our Dline and WR's.
Reply/Quote
After reading Hobson's recent article...right now I am loving Brandon "Jojo" LaFell. He is coming in exactly how you would want a veteran to.Now if he can back it up

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2016, 07:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Taking the "chip on the shoulder" mindset in to account a bit, I selected Cody Core.  He knows exactly what he is in comparison to Treadwell, who was selected in the first round.  He already has displayed a bit of brash confidence ("c'mon, catch me") and has the size, strength, and vertical speed to develop in to our "X" receiver.  

I think WJIII, Boyd, and Vigil will all make contributions this season, but my guy is the one that is hungry for that second contract and thinks he is the best one out there.

Billings thought he was going to be a 1st round pick.

Don't tell me him sliding all the way to the 4th sits well with him.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2016, 04:54 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Dansby has been one of my favorite non-Bengal players for a long time. I really wanted us to sign him, back in 2013, over James Harrison.

x2 I was very disappointed when he went to Cleveland.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ill say boyd, because i like skill positions next would be jackson i think he will be a ball hawk
Reply/Quote
I had Karlos Dansby on my Bengals franchise in NFL 2k5 way back when. Won multiple Super Bowls.

He finally made his way here. Time for those Super Bowls.
Reply/Quote
The sexy pick is Vigil. I'll withhold judgement until the middle of the season.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 10:00 PM)BengalRed Wrote: The sexy pick is Vigil. I'll withhold judgement until the middle of the season.

I think fans are going to love this kid
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote