Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun...Ravens fans reactions to Boyd TD
I had fun reading this. Good to know other boards meltdown as badly as our does. Hilarious
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Quote:KILL me
FU mosley
FU PEES
FU harbaugh

Hilarious

[Image: EgWhSrA.png]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 06:32 PM)Shady Wrote: I had fun reading this. Good to know other boards meltdown as badly as our does.  Hilarious

Were it not for the usernames, colors, and coaching references I would have SWORN that was our Game Day thread.
Reply/Quote
Lots of potty mouths there.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
God....

That board is ugly as all heck. Makes me appreciate the layout and design of this one much more.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 06:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Were it not for the usernames, colors, and coaching references I would have SWORN that was our Game Day thread.

Right. Weird to see them react that way. I thought that part was amusing.

And yes, the amount of cursing was pretty surprising. I have the biggest potty mouth I know, but damn, every response was ef this or ef that.

And a lot of people wanting people to die. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:30 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: God....

That board is ugly as all heck. Makes me appreciate the layout and design of this one much more.

I was thinking the same thing when I visited this Ravens board and the Bills board posted in the other thread.

Holic really does and excellent job with this board.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
HAHA
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Cannot believe that one fan actually believes the holding call on Dalton's INT was a bad call LOL LOL LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:30 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: God....

Noticed the same thing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 06:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Were it not for the usernames, colors, and coaching references I would have SWORN that was our Game Day thread.

And here I thought we were the only pessimists.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:43 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Cannot believe that one fan actually believes the holding call on Dalton's INT was a bad call LOL LOL LOL

Someone said something similar on Facebook with the highlight of the game-winner. Said we got away with one with the INT. I responded that he clearly missed the replay where it showed LaFell get TACKLED 10 yards down the field on his route. It had like 40 likes, with many people replying how stupid the guy was.

So, not sure why some Ravens fans are 'hurt' over this. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Well, they do certainly allow them to sling around the F-bombs over there. Around these parts, we take pride in forcing our members to expand their vocabulary. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 08:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, they do certainly allow them to sling around the F-bombs over there.  Around these parts, we take pride in forcing our members to expand their vocabulary.  Cool

I say the f-bomb myself on occasion, rarely in anger, but I use it certainly.  But, in written form, on a message board especially, it just comes off as angry.  I like how this board strikes a good balance between the puritanical approach of the mother ship and the wild west approach of some boards.

Shit, yeah.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The funniest post for me?

The guy who posted about the refs calling a BS hold during the int. while I did not watch the game, I saw that play and there was no way the refs could overlook that hold to give the Ravens the game, it was so obvious and if the refs didn't call it, everyone would know that the NFL is fixed.

Lol, but seriously, that Ravens fan is dilusional if he thinks that wasn't a hold.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 08:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, they do certainly allow them to sling around the F-bombs over there.  Around these parts, we take pride in forcing our members to expand their vocabulary.  Cool

If words and thoughts could kill, Pees would be dead and Harbaugh at the very least, in the ICU.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
They're in meltdown over their season. Our season would have made them a pile of dust.

Our shoes are killing their feet today.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 08:37 PM)McC Wrote: They're in meltdown over their season.  Our season would have made them a pile of dust.  

Our shoes are killing their feet today.

Yep, my favorite brother-in-law is a Raven's fan.

Tell me that I didn't have some fun with that?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
now we don't have to hear "The Ravens are the team no one wants to play in the playoffs"
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 06:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lots of potty mouths there.
I know.  I've noticed that in a lot of message boards outside the Greater Cincinnati area.
(01-01-2018, 07:54 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Someone said something similar on Facebook with the highlight of the game-winner. Said we got away with one with the INT. I responded that he clearly missed the replay where it showed LaFell get TACKLED 10 yards down the field on his route. It had like 40 likes, with many people replying how stupid the guy was.

So, not sure why some Ravens fans are 'hurt' over this. 

I just love it because their whole fanbase is imploding and their team is going to be in a chaotic storm with Flacco aging, Harbaugh being a shitty coach, Ozzie is shitty at drafting since 2012, and they just have no leadership.
Reply/Quote