Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for the record
(01-10-2016, 01:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Burfict was dirty all night. Shazier made a HELL of a play to rip that ball away from hill and then Burfict showed why no one else wanted him on their team...he's out of control and doesn't listen to his coaches.

Oh...and Jones!   Hilarious  The same one calling for people's heads before the last time these two teams play can't keep his mouth shut to the officials for two minutes!

Bengals D players were jawing at the officials all game...it finally caught up to them.

But you are right that you got your wish and saw some Steelers injured.  Congrats?

They were jawing at officials, pointing out all the bullshit steelers players were continuing to do. 

Just another instance of an idiotic steelers fan only seeing what he wants to see, which is, completely wrong to what actually happened.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They were jawing at officials, pointing out all the bullshit steelers players were continuing to do. 

Just another instance of an idiotic steelers fan only seeing what he wants to see, which is, completely wrong to what actually happened.

Just another example of immature players who couldn't control their emotions or listen to their coaches and then losing their minds and costing their team the game.

[Image: 011016.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:08 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just another example of immature players who couldn't control their emotions or listen to their coaches and then losing their minds and costing their team the game.

Truthfully that was happening on both sides.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: Truthfully that was happening on both sides.

No it wasn't.

Ask any steelers fan.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 01:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They were jawing at officials, pointing out all the bullshit steelers players were continuing to do. 

It''s all the Steelers fault that the two Bengal players with terrible reputations lived up to their reputation on national television. It's funny because the Bengals were starting to shake their organization reputation of having a roster of criminals and thugs. Jones is lucky he was reinstated into the league and everyone knows why Burfict went undrafted with most teams not even willing to give him a shot as a UFDA in training camp.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: Truthfully that was happening on both sides.

I didn't see it from the Steelers as much.  And I'd call them out for it.  There was a lot of pushing and jawing...but the Bengals were the ones that had the meltdown.  Did the Steelers push them until they did?  Maybe.  But that's part of the mental aspect of the game, keeping control of your emotions.  Burfict is young...he'd get a pass if it happened infrequently.  Jones is a veteran...and he never learned.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't see it from the Steelers as much.  And I'd call them out for it.  There was a lot of pushing and jawing...but the Bengals were the ones that had the meltdown.  Did the Steelers push them until they did?  Maybe.  But that's part of the mental aspect of the game, keeping control of your emotions.  Burfict is young...he'd get a pass if it happened infrequently.  Jones is a veteran...and he never learned.

No you wouldn't, or you would have already. There was, in this game, and virtually every other steelers game, this exact same post-whistle bullshit and you haven't said jack about it.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't see it from the Steelers as much.  And I'd call them out for it.  There was a lot of pushing and jawing...but the Bengals were the ones that had the meltdown.  Did the Steelers push them until they did?  Maybe.  But that's part of the mental aspect of the game, keeping control of your emotions.  Burfict is young...he'd get a pass if it happened infrequently.  Jones is a veteran...and he never learned.

I know Foster got called for a rather weak PF, but I was surprised none of our o-line took it way over the top and called nailed for a penalty. Wallace stayed out of the fray completely, as far as I saw.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No you wouldn't, or you would have already. There was, in this game, and virtually every other steelers game, this exact same post-whistle bullshit and you haven't said jack about it.

Stop trying to make yourself feel better.

I suppose the one time Decastro pancaked Burfict as Burfict pulled him to the ground on top of him was once.

There was no late hits, no pushing over the pile...none of the stuff we'd usually see.

I didn't even hear Mitchell's number called all game.  You know, that "dirtiest of dirty" Steelers.

Oh, there WAS a PF called on Foster for, uh, I guess moving away from Burfict after Burfict stepped on his foot on purpose?

Soooo.....guess there's that?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

Pot, meet kettle.  

You know the truth is somewhere in the middle, right?  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: I suppose the one time Decastro pancaked Burfict as Burfict pulled him to the ground on top of him was once.

There was no late hits, no pushing over the pile...none of the stuff we'd usually see.

I didn't even hear Mitchell's number called all game.  You know, that "dirtiest of dirty" Steelers.

Oh, there WAS a PF called on Foster for, uh, I guess moving away from Burfict after Burfict stepped on his foot on purpose?

Soooo.....guess there's that?

In a blind, homeristic steeler fan's eye, that push didn't come after the whistle. 

Burfict was just giving him a little "steelers action". Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Pot, meet kettle.  

That's some funny shit... Can't seem to find but 1 steeler fan that will ever call out players on that putrid team for being dirty, and he's not even here posting today. Of course, he's the only one I guess with any class, which says a lot about the rest of you.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:28 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Pot, meet kettle.  

I know the truth is, Burfict pulls all kinds of shit that's on camera and easy to see.

I also know, no steelers fan has the balls to admit their team does that shit all the time. 

It's mitigate, excuse and deny to the grave with you people.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: That's some funny shit... Can't seem to find but 1 steeler fan that will ever call out players on that putrid team for being dirty, and he's not even here posting today. Of course, he's the only one I guess with any class, which says a lot about the rest of you.

You will never find a steelers fan that will admit one of their players is below board. They live in a fantasy world where they believe their team's success is somehow tied to their own lives and their players can do no wrong. 

In other words, sackless blowhards.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: In a blind, homeristic steeler fan's eye, that push didn't come after the whistle. 

Burfict was just giving him a little "steelers action". Mellow

If that "push" is seen as dirty to a Bengals fan I think I finally understand why so many of you cry after every game.

Cool
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I know the truth is, Burfict pulls all kinds of shit that's on camera and easy to see.

I also know, no steelers fan has the balls to admit their team does that shit all the time. 

It's mitigate, excuse and deny to the grave with you people.

Exactly...and it hurts the team.

He won't stop and the coach can't stop him.

The usual pushing and jawing happens all the time.  Burfict either doesn't know the line or doesn't care.  And the Bengals will suffer as long as they allow that to happen no matter how dirty you think other teams are.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: If that "push" is seen as dirty to a Bengals fan I think I finally understand why so many of you cry after every game.

Cool

Where did i say dirty. Once again, i need to spell shit out for you. Those types of plays are not "dirty" in the sense that leading with the crown of your helmet is. It's designed to instigate and get a reaction. Maybe in your crooked, steeler fan eye's, that's football. 

It's not. It's bush league bullshit. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Exactly...and it hurts the team.

The usual pushing and jawing happens all the time.  Burfict either doesn't know the line or doesn't care.  And the Bengals will suffer as long as they allow that to happen no matter how dirty you think other teams are.

Shoving and jawing happens all the time. Pushing and pulling guys to the ground after the whistle, something pitt does regularly, doesn't "happen all the time". 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: Exactly...and it hurts the team.

The refs are going to target him and every player knows he is more volatile than hungry, tired 5 year old girl. From here on out he will help the Bengals the most when he's suspended or out with a concussion he gave himself.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where did i say dirty. Once again, i need to spell shit out for you. Those types of plays are not "dirty" in the sense that leading with the crown of your helmet is. It's designed to instigate and get a reaction. Maybe in your crooked, steeler fan eye's, that's football. 

It's not. It's bush league bullshit. 

Oh...like crossing the 50 yard line during warm ups?  That kind of bush league BS?

Foster got 15 yards for not doing anything to Burfict.  What more do you want?

Tongue
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote