Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for the record
(01-10-2016, 04:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh...like crossing the 50 yard line during warm ups?  That kind of bush league BS?

Foster got 15 yards for not doing anything to Burfict.  What more do you want?

Tongue

Hold on a sec while i school you a little more on how the NFL works.

On virtually every play, a lineman could be called for holding. On virtually every play, a defender could be called for PI or holding. Referees are not going to throw a flag on every single play. 

Steelers players are obviously indoctrinated to carry a play beyond the whistle because they have and continue to do it all the time. Referees are not going to throw a flag every single time they do it, but a typical NFL player is going to get tired of the constant bullshit they pull and retaliate after it happens, catching a flag of their own.

Steelers fans see that as "hard-nosed 'smart' football". People with some intelligence see that as bush league bullshit.

Guess which one you are?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hold on a sec while i school you a little more on how the NFL works.

On virtually every play, a lineman could be called for holding. On virtually every play, a defender could be called for PI or holding. Referees are not going to throw a flag on every single play. 

Steelers players are obviously indoctrinated to carry a play beyond the whistle because they have and continue to do it all the time. Referees are not going to throw a flag every single time they do it, but a typical NFL player is going to get tired of the constant bullshit they pull and retaliate after it happens, catching a flag of their own.

Steelers fans see that as "hard-nosed 'smart' football". People with some intelligence see that as bush league bullshit.

Guess which one you are?

Do players leave the bench after virtually every play to restrain a teammate?

[Image: bernard.0.gif]

A teammate that the officials are holding back but NOT calling a penalty on?

Oh...right.  He was just upset with the "dirty Steelers".

Mellow

Face it, the Bengals didn't have the mental ability to stay in the game.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hold on a sec while i school you a little more on how the NFL works.

Guess which one you are?

They'll deny all that, even though a guy by the name of John Madden who has forgotten more about the game of football then any poster on this board will ever know, said that exact same thing. 

This is why I flat out said steeler fans, that organization anybody that buys into that bs hype is part of the worst group of humans to ever exist. The corruption and hypocrisy surpass any group that has ever existed in human history.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do players leave the bench after virtually every play to restrain a teammate?

Mellow

Hmmm interesting, you fail to notice that it's four of the corrupt guys, that are still going after one guy. The Ref gets in the middle and the four still try to follow anyways....so they are blind or ignorant? The ref steps in the player is being led towards his own bench and four of those corrupt *****, continue to follow anyways....defend that, come on let's hear how innocent those scrubs are.

P.S. In your own gif damning the Bengals, a steeler player makes contact with the Ref as he runs in to try and get the player being led away. Contact with an official..is actually illegal since this is all about the legality of things.

Reply/Quote
While we are at it:

I didn't realize it was Gilbert who bumped Porter (from behind) before he Bengals D decided the best thing to do was go after a line backer coach during an injury timeout

[Image: porter.0.gif]

Maybe they were trying to explain that he was on the field illegally?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: While we are at it:

I didn't realize it was Gilbert who bumped Porter (from behind) before he Bengals D decided the best thing to do was go after a line backer coach during an injury timeout

[Image: porter.0.gif]

Maybe they were trying to explain that he was on the field illegally?

Maybe your coach should be with his own team not in the defenses huddle. Of course if there was actually a God, Porter will drop dead before the next game, but since there isn't....steelers will move on.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: Do players leave the bench after virtually every play to restrain a teammate?

Mellow

Face it, the steelers don't have the ability to play a game without extracurriculars and questionable hits.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Face it, the steelers don't have the ability to play a game without extracurriculars and questionable hits.

Burfict.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Mellow

Face it, you'll defend every single steelers player, regardless of their questionable play.

Reply/Quote

Mellow

Face it, your team's success on the field does not relate to your personal life. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:04 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Maybe your coach should be with his own team not in the defenses huddle. Of course if there was actually a God, Porter will drop dead before the next game, but since there isn't....steelers will move on.

I honestly cannot say what Porter was or was not doing.  No matter what though it was the Bengals meltdown that matters.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This is why I flat out said steeler fans, that organization anybody that buys into that bs hype is part of the worst group of humans to ever exist. The corruption and hypocrisy surpass any group that has ever existed in human history.

See, it's funny because I have gotten to the point where I root for the Steelers because I am from Pittsburgh and I am a Pittsburgh fan, but that's it. You won't find anything Steelers around here other than an old Terrible Towel and a bank from the 70's. Last night's game was the first one I had watched in its entirety all season. I just get tired of the drama surrounding the game and the bullshit from the players, staff, and the NFL itself. I check the standings every other week and that's about it most of the time. I ajust sick of it all.

I love the game of football, and I root for the Steelers because I was born into it, but more and more I call myself a fan less and less. I have considered switching teams lately, even. It would just feel weird rooting for the Buccos and Pens and then the Packers or something.
Reply/Quote

Mellow

Face it, you don't have the intestinal fortitude to question a steelers play without mitigating it against the opponent.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: They'll deny all that, even though a guy by the name of John Madden who has forgotten more about the game of football then any poster on this board will ever know, said that exact same thing. 

This is why I flat out said steeler fans, that organization anybody that buys into that bs hype is part of the worst group of humans to ever exist. The corruption and hypocrisy surpass any group that has ever existed in human history.

QFT

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Face it, your team's success on the field does not relate to your personal life. 

Nervous

Well of course not.  I even said that in another thread.

But you're still so salty I'm trying to help you through it.  Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:04 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Maybe your coach should be with his own team not in the defenses huddle. Of course if there was actually a God, Porter will drop dead before the next game, but since there isn't....steelers will move on.

He'll end up getting shot at some point. Again. Mellow

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/27/joey-porter-arrested-for-dui-assaulting-a-police-officer/

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:08 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: See, it's funny because I have gotten to the point where I root for the Steelers because I am from Pittsburgh and I am a Pittsburgh fan, but that's it. You won't find anything Steelers around here other than an old Terrible Towel and a bank from the 70's. Last night's game was the first one I had watched in its entirety all season. I just get tired of the drama surrounding the game and the bullshit from the players, staff, and the NFL itself. I check the standings every other week and that's about it most of the time. I ajust sick of it all.

I love the game of football, and I root for the Steelers because I was born into it, but more and more I call myself a fan less and less. I have considered switching teams lately, even. It would just feel weird rooting for the Buccos and Pens and then the Packers or something.

And this is why I enjoyed talking to you and the previous board, and you are the only poster that has any ties to the steelers that I believe is a sane and intelligent human being. That's not smack or funny or a joke. I honestly believe that every other "fan" of that team I have met is a garbage human being, and useless to society. The blind, mouth breathing hypocrisy is just damaging to the evolution and progress of human society. It's borderline caveman logic.

You however, have a brain, and can actually be objective. Wish you could educate those that live around you, but you'd have better luck teaching Hellen Keller to hear.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:14 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You however, have a brain, and can actually be objective. Wish you could educate those that live around you, but you'd have better luck teaching Hellen Keller to hear.

Well, I live in Virginia these days, so no chance to really class up the place. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:07 PM)GMDino Wrote: I honestly cannot say what Porter was or was not doing.  
You're either full of shit or not very smart.
I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:08 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: See, it's funny because I have gotten to the point where I root for the Steelers because I am from Pittsburgh and I am a Pittsburgh fan, but that's it. You won't find anything Steelers around here other than an old Terrible Towel and a bank from the 70's. Last night's game was the first one I had watched in its entirety all season. I just get tired of the drama surrounding the game and the bullshit from the players, staff, and the NFL itself. I check the standings every other week and that's about it most of the time. I ajust sick of it all.

Many times, i've wished i could get out of the bullshit existence of being a Bengals fan. 

Damn Gary Burley all to hell. 

Reply/Quote