Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got back from Colorado...
And, their LOVE for everything Broncos is unreal. I mean, there are lots of us who love our Bengals, but I've never seen anything like it! We were in Colorado Springs most of our trip and the local news (not Denver's news) was reporting, back on Tuesday, what the weather would be like for their game on Sunday. There were people wearing Broncos gear, and TONS of Bronco stuff for sale, everywhere we went! It was total Bronco overload.

Wonder how it's going to be living out in Bronco land as a Bengal fan??  I'll soon find out!! Stoked to be moving to one of the most beautiful places on the Earth but not stoked about being smothered by all things Broncos, lol.
Reply/Quote
Don't worry, one true Bengal fan can easily intellectually surround many bronco fans......
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I lived out there before the Rockies existed. It was crazy. In the middle of the spring the front page of the sports section would be about what type of sandwich John Elway had for lunch. Those people were nuts about their Broncos.
Reply/Quote
i have a broncos coffee mug from one of their superbowl years i can sell you... lol... you might be able to flip it out there

basically this but broncos

[Image: mQdBIwaSWSYC_HvR1BDJGBg.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I got family out there in Colorado Springs. They were originally from the Cincinnati area, but moved out there about 20 years ago. They somehow all remained Buckeyes fans, but dumped the Bengals for the Broncos. A sin for which I will never forgive.
Reply/Quote
My grandparents lived outside Denver in a town called Brighton back in the late 80s-90s. It was all Broncos all the time.

Beautiful place though. We stayed in Colorado Springs a few times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2015, 03:00 PM)Benton Wrote: My grandparents lived outside Denver in a town called Brighton back in the late 80s-90s. It was all Broncos all the time.

Beautiful place though. We stayed in Colorado Springs a few times.

Colorado Springs is dope... I was out there for work a few weeks in February. Seems like a place one could settle down in.
Reply/Quote