Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saw my first real life hipster
(04-24-2017, 01:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dude you were a Gader?  Why don't you just announce to the world that you are a Belieber and drink Starbucks?

If you have to listen to that genre, at least put on something tolerable like Autopsy Scar.

See, I thought about Autopsy Scar, but they've changed. At their first practice, there was 3 people watching. By the 2nd practice, the basement was packed with 7 people...and only 2 were their girlfriends! I overheard someone there mention something about signing with a label or something...so they're getting too corporate for my refined taste.

Btw...I wouldn't be caught dead in a Starbucks. You take that back. 

(04-24-2017, 01:52 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Man what a bunch of blase note droppers... so weak.

Now if you REALLY want to treat your ears to amazement....

The Reptilian Howler Mangos are where it's at.

Not to be confused with Jo Jo Mango And The Howling Reptilians... that band is for nose-picking cretins!

RHM is sooooo early April. It's almost May, bro. I loved their self produced EP "the blue waffle experience", but the video for "scurvy rapscallion polka mango foxtrot booze" is up to 873 views on YouTube last I checked. They totally went pop.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 07:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: See, I thought about Autopsy Scar, but they've changed. At their first practice, there was 3 people watching. By the 2nd practice, the basement was packed with 7 people...and only 2 were their girlfriends! I overheard someone there mention something about signing with a label or something...so they're getting too corporate for my refined taste.

Btw...I wouldn't be caught dead in a Starbucks. You take that back. 

RHM is sooooo early April. It's almost May, bro. I loved their self produced EP "the blue waffle experience", but the video for "scurvy rapscallion polka mango foxtrot booze" is up to 873 views on YouTube last I checked. They totally went pop.

Alright Starbucks was a low blow.  

Ahhh...The Blue Waffle Experience.  Hell of an album in its time.  I miss 2016.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote