Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just shoot me.....
WTF?

http://www.chatsports.com/pittsburgh-steelers/a/report-leveon-bell-skips-drug-test-facing-suspension-29424
Reply/Quote
This is what happens when you hang with Snoop D O double G
Reply/Quote
Weed or a career in the NFL. Seems like a no brainer. But hey, that's just me.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
At least Ricky Williams was smart enough to quit
Reply/Quote
Well nothing is officially reported and Bell has denied it and Steelers have not commented so I would not get too worried just yet
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 06:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: At least Ricky Williams was smart enough to quit

He quit football for the dope, didn't he?  That's love. I wouldn't mind if Bell was smart enough to quit the same way. 
Reply/Quote
This would break my heart. Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
The NFL should just stop testing for weed. A huge chunk of the league uses it. All you have to do is not get arrested with it, and pass a test one time a year that you know is coming... unless you are in the program..... Martavis....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 10:18 PM)jason Wrote: The NFL should just stop testing for weed. A huge chunk of the league uses it. All you have to do is not get arrested with it, and pass a test one time a year that you know is coming... unless you are in the program..... Martavis....

How do you know the percentage of players that use it ?  So you are ok with players being high and playing a game of football ?? not me
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 10:18 PM)jason Wrote: The NFL should just stop testing for weed. A huge chunk of the league uses it. All you have to do is not get arrested with it, and pass a test one time a year that you know is coming... unless you are in the program..... Martavis....
Do they know it's coming?  Do they only test once a year for weed?  I figured it was like PEDs and they could be tested a few times and it's random.  

I get weed being illegal for players, even if it's not that bad and a lot of players do it because kids look up to players and try to do whatever they're doing.
(06-15-2016, 12:13 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: How do you know the percentage of players that use it ?  So you are ok with players being high and playing a game of football ?? not me

I doubt any players do it before a game.

This would be HILARIOUS, though  ThumbsUp

Wouldn't surprise me, though, if he is suspended if the NFL says "you're suspended for four games:  week 1, not week 2 against the Bengals, and weeks 3, 4, and 5, but, let's be honest, you'll only end up serving one game suspension upon appeal since you play for the Steelers."

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 12:50 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do they know it's coming?  Do they only test once a year for weed?  I figured it was like PEDs and they could be tested a few times and it's random.  

I get weed being illegal for players, even if it's not that bad and a lot of players do it because kids look up to players and try to do whatever they're doing.

I doubt any players do it before a game.

This would be HILARIOUS, though  ThumbsUp

Wouldn't surprise me, though, if he is suspended if the NFL says "you're suspended for four games:  week 1, not week 2 against the Bengals, and weeks 3, 4, and 5, but, let's be honest, you'll only end up serving one game suspension upon appeal since you play for the Steelers."

ThumbsUp

Oh please....No one cares about the opinions of a guy that has to appropriate another states team.  Look at it this way.  You can't be taken seriously when, instead of being born to this retched example of an organization, you actually chose it as your team.  I do however love to see how much you despise where you live since you invoke Cinci before Norther KY in your location.  Shouldn't your location really be "Forever Potato"?

Please tell us more about how people shouldn't be doing illegal things.  You're a joke.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 06:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: At least Ricky Williams was smart enough to quit

you mean quit the nfl?
Reply/Quote

if true a huge chunk also knows how not to get caught.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 09:45 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if true a huge chunk also knows how not to get caught.

Like I said, unless they are in the substance abuse program they are only tested once a year. They know exactly when they will be tested. The guys that get caught are morons.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 12:13 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: How do you know the percentage of players that use it ?  So you are ok with players being high and playing a game of football ?? not me
I don't have a percentage. I'm not even sure it's a vast majority. I'd wager right around 50% of them do at minimum though. I could even provide you with a list of suspects from our team if ya want.

Fun fact. The NBA didn't test for it until 2000 or so at the earliest. I forget exactly when they started. It was estimated that 80% of players were using it.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 06:04 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: WTF?

http://www.chatsports.com/pittsburgh-steelers/a/report-leveon-bell-skips-drug-test-facing-suspension-29424

Is this for real?   If it is what a moron.   

I feel for you SB.  
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 08:38 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He quit football for the dope, didn't he?  That's love. I wouldn't mind if Bell was smart enough to quit the same way. 

(06-15-2016, 09:44 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: you mean quit the nfl?

Yeah he quit the NFL. That's some real love right there. Give up millions to smoke.
Reply/Quote

Employers have the right to set workplace requirements for employees.   Plus the union agreed to it ....   They could probably bargain for the no testing.   But then they would give up a significant % of shared revenues.    

Just let these guys who place more importance on getting high over their careers.   Heck bell isn't even off his rookie deal.... 2 knee injuries, 2 drug offenses....   The steelers will pay him and look stupid when he either injured his knee again or takes a puff off his magical dragon. 

Bell needs to get his priorities straight.  Or maybe they are and he is just one of these guys.... 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 09:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh please....No one cares about the opinions of a guy that has to appropriate another states team.  Look at it this way.  You can't be taken seriously when, instead of being born to this retched example of an organization, you actually chose it as your team.  I do however love to see how much you despise where you live since you invoke Cinci before Norther KY in your location.  Shouldn't your location really be "Forever Potato"?

Please tell us more about how people shouldn't be doing illegal things.  You're a joke.

lol........  You're an idiot!  

Northern Kentucky is a part of Greater Cincinnati!  I could see downtown buildings from my back yard growing up!  I was actually air cared to a Cinci hospital in the wreck because it's so close!  Peko lives up the street from my parents (which I could literally cross the street and roll there in 30 seconds) because it's so close!  Northern Kentucky is in Greater Cincinnati! You're trying to be an internet tough guy and you're making yourself look stupid!

Or maybe you're right and I should just follow the NFL team in Kentucky instead of the one that's actually in my area.....  wait......   Hilarious

Please keep this going!
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 12:10 PM)jason Wrote: Like I said, unless they are in the substance abuse program they are only tested once a year. They know exactly when they will be tested. The guys that get caught are morons.

And they test on 4/20. It's my favorite troll from a big corporation. 

The guys who get busted are idiots, same with the guys who get busted at the combine. I think Lucie was spot on when he mentioned it as a bargaining chip. It will probably be a hot topic for the players and the league doesn't seem to care too much if it is already this easy to skate the test. 

I do think it is absolutely ridiculous and stupid. These players abuse their bodies more than most of the workforce and weed really can help them. Instead they get fed opiates and other drugs that create worse dependencies and can actually cause an overdose.  
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote