Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just sign Burrow already and get it over with!
(03-10-2020, 04:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, they want drama.

I like the rookie wage scale for many reasons.

I actually really liked the idea from Iloka about not including the QB's salary in the salary cap.

This sure would free up a lot of money instead of the QB eating up so much in one player.

You could do kind of what the NBA does where a player can only hit up to a certain max.
And there could be a super max (their term) only for the team that drafted them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2020, 02:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You could do kind of what the NBA does where a player can only hit up to a certain max.
And there could be a super max (their term) only for the team that drafted them.

That could be a way to handle it. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2020, 04:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, they want drama.

I like the rookie wage scale for many reasons.

I actually really liked the idea from Iloka about not including the QB's salary in the salary cap.

This sure would free up a lot of money instead of the QB eating up so much in one player.

Not a good idea.. draft is a game of risk.. the market controls the value of positions... if you are willing to pay the price and take the risk so be it.. if another team is better at managing the risk and price like taking a QB like Andy in 2nd round vs.  a 1st round QB flop you should pay the price with the salary hit
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2020, 01:11 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I thought Taylor Mays was more recent?

And I think I VAGUELY remember there being some Chuck Norris-Nick Vigil threads. 

Vigil was the latest Norris comparison.

Reply/Quote