Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing Gio Bernard Again Tonight!
[Image: resized_confucius-says-meme-generator-ma...8edc43.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:16 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Just curious why there are so many dinks on sports forums? I have a couple other hobbies and visit message boards associated with those.  You never see anyone attacking another poster or being a dink to another poster.  Head on over to some sports forums and watch the asshole parade on display.  I just don't get it.

If you have such a problem with "dinks," try not being one.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 06:34 PM)McC Wrote: If you have such a problem with "dinks," try not being one.

I suppose your right. My apologies. Long week.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:41 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Honestly, if you want some legitimate conversation, I'd try to ask him personal questions over football questions. With football stuff, you're likely to just get a broad answer without much reality to it. He's not going to talk about their private scheming to fans, ya know?

There was lines of people waiting to talk to him so I wasn't about to take up a lot of his time.  

He was about to take a picture with someone and was smiling, but then he saw me and lit up to another level and said "I know you!"  

It was awesome that he was so open and just treated me like a friend (not because of the way I am, but I'm saying that he would and did talk to anyone like they were equals).

I didn't really ask too many questions or anything because didn't want to bug him (even though he seemed like he'd be ok with it), but then we got a picture, which I failed horribly at making a stupid/angry face (his idea):

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Like I said before, get him to sign your cup that Carter signed. I'm not even hating on you...I think it'd be hilarious if you started collecting autographs on a dong case. You could post updated photos of it. This is a legit suggestion, Brad. Let's make it happen.

Also...ask him if it Andy's beige banana inspires him. Just go off on a tangent of schlong speak and see how he reacts.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 09:22 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Like I said before, get him to sign your cup that Carter signed.  I'm not even hating on you...I think it'd be hilarious if you started collecting autographs on a dong case.  You could post updated photos of it.  This is a legit suggestion, Brad. Let's make it happen.

Also...ask him if it Andy's beige banana inspires him.  Just go off on a tangent of schlong speak and see how he reacts.

Wait...did carter actually sign a cup?
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wish we could stop brining up Andy's ding dong! :/
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:50 PM)Utts Wrote: I wish we could stop brining up Andy's ding dong! :/

It's all they have to feel clever and like they're actually posting something funny.........  sometimes you just gotta let lames be lame, and let them repeat the living shit out of it.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 09:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: There was lines of people waiting to talk to him so I wasn't about to take up a lot of his time.  

He was about to take a picture with someone and was smiling, but then he saw me and lit up to another level and said "I know you!"  

It was awesome that he was so open and just treated me like a friend (not because of the way I am, but I'm saying that he would and did talk to anyone like they were equals).

I didn't really ask too many questions or anything because didn't want to bug him (even though he seemed like he'd be ok with it), but then we got a picture, which I failed horribly at making a stupid/angry face (his idea):

Awesome dude. Im scared to meet anyone else on the team. I met Emmanuel Lamur at Walmart and then he got demoted.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 07:09 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I suppose your right.  My apologies.   Long week.

No problem.  You know, I haven't heard anyone use the word dink since I was a kid growing up in the north country, way, way upstate NY.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 10:40 AM)McC Wrote: No problem.  You know, I haven't heard anyone use the word dink since I was a kid growing up in the north country, way, way upstate NY.

Thanks.  I was having a pretty rough week and when I read djs reply to Brad I guess I just ranted.  I am not usually like that and even enjoy reading a lot of djs posts.

Well, I'm in the Southern Tier of NY so maybe that's how I picked it up.  Lol
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 10:49 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Thanks.  I was having a pretty rough week and when I read djs reply to Brad I guess I just ranted.  I am not usually like that and even enjoy reading a lot of djs posts.

Well, I'm in the Southern Tier of NY so maybe that's how I picked it up.  Lol

Even though I grew up way up there, my roots were in Cincinnati, so I was always a fan of Cincy sports, surrounded by Yankee, Mets, Bills, Giants, Jets fans. 

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 10:56 AM)McC Wrote: Even though I grew up way up there, my roots were in Cincinnati, so I was always a fan of Cincy sports, surrounded by Yankee, Mets, Bills, Giants, Jets fans. 

That's cool!  I grew up in Cincy until I was 12, then moved to Columbus until I was 16.  Always been a Bengals/Reds fan.  

I certainly know the feeling!  When my wife and I moved here we would go to the bar to watch the games.  We were always the only Bengals fans.  Lol.
Reply/Quote
nice let us know what happened
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:00 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Wait...did carter actually sign a cup?
A plastic drinking cup, yes.
(10-03-2015, 02:23 PM)Element Wrote: nice let us know what happened

He was cool.  Remembered me, remembered my name, talked to me for a while.  Gave a nice interview to Lapham.  Signed everyone's gear (and there were tons of people, which he waited and got them all).

Got a picture with him, which I was supposed to make a face like his, but shit happens...........

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote