Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing Gio Bernard Again Tonight!
I met him last weekend at his apartment complex, but Wings and Rings has a Bengals player in every Friday, and this week it's Gio.

Last week, it was Boling and Lapham and it was Carter the week before.

There's a connection to the Town Center where Wings and Rings is at the end of my street, so I'll roll down there later.

Anything I should tell/ask him?!
Reply/Quote
"Is Andy's penis as inspiring in the locker room as I believe it is?"

"Can you sign a used cup for me?"

"How PUMPED do I seem, in your opinion?"

"How much longer should I troll Bengals message boards?"

Ya know, just a few off the top of my head that seem appropriate.
Reply/Quote
Ah - friendship is in the air.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Gio is from Haiti. I am sure he is very concerned with the effects of Hurricane Joaquin on his home country.

Mention that if you want to get on his good side.
Reply/Quote
Why hasn't the organization traded him yet, and why doesn't the staff give Hill more carries since he is such a BEAST?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I met him last weekend at his apartment complex, but Wings and Rings has a Bengals player in every Friday, and this week it's Gio.

Last week, it was Boling and Lapham and it was Carter the week before.  

There's a connection to the Town Center where Wings and Rings is at the end of my street, so I'll roll down there later.

Anything I should tell/ask him?!

You don't mind me stalking you, do you?

J/K.  Just tell him to keep up the good work.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Just curious why there are so many dinks on sports forums? I have a couple other hobbies and visit message boards associated with those. You never see anyone attacking another poster or being a dink to another poster. Head on over to some sports forums and watch the asshole parade on display. I just don't get it.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:16 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Just curious why there are so many dinks on sports forums? I have a couple other hobbies and visit message boards associated with those.  You never see anyone attacking another poster or being a dink to another poster.  Head on over to some sports forums and watch the asshole parade on display.  I just don't get it.

[Image: Dink-the-Little-Dinosaur-Screenshot-dink...40-480.jpg]

or...

[Image: doinkdink.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I see you cannot answer the question. Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:46 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I see you cannot answer the question.  Thanks.

I see that you didn't answer my question either. You're welcome.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:16 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Just curious why there are so many dinks on sports forums? I have a couple other hobbies and visit message boards associated with those.  You never see anyone attacking another poster or being a dink to another poster.  Head on over to some sports forums and watch the asshole parade on display.  I just don't get it.

we absolutely will not tolerate racist hateful slurs like this mickey...  unless you're an idiot scumbag from FL who just doesnt know any better.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 11:18 AM)djs7685 Wrote: "Is Andy's penis as inspiring in the locker room as I believe it is?"

"Can you sign a used cup for me?"

"How PUMPED do I seem, in your opinion?"

"How much longer should I troll Bengals message boards?"

Ya know, just a few off the top of my head that seem appropriate.
HA!  Since when do I troll the boards?!  You're just looking to hate because I piss you off!

This post is you trolling, yet you call me a troll in the same post!

Those first two are old and played out anyways, you need some new material, but you're an unoriginal troll, so carry on.
(10-02-2015, 02:52 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I see that you didn't answer my question either. You're welcome.
You didn't ask any questions!!!

You just suggested questions for me to ask Gio (which weren't serious, even if they were questions that were aimed at anyone on here)!

That's why you're a joke!!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 01:47 PM)MrRager Wrote: Why hasn't the organization traded him yet, and why doesn't the staff give Hill more carries since he is such a BEAST?

He's a change-of-pace back and makes a great duo with Jeremy, but I was going to ask about carries on Sunday to see if Hill is going to start getting the majority again.

While we were in the shotgun all game against the Ravens, it fit Gio nice, but Hill's our between the tackles/normal set back.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: HA!  Since when do I troll the boards?!  You're just looking to hate because I piss you off!

This post is you trolling, yet you call me a troll in the same post!

Those first two are old and played out anyways, you need some new material, but you're an unoriginal troll, so carry on.
You didn't ask any questions!!!

You just suggested questions for me to ask Gio (which weren't serious, even if they were questions that were aimed at anyone on here)!

That's why you're a joke!!

Did you really just call me "unoriginal" while using all of your famous, tired lines?

Interesting tactic.

So what are you going to ask Gio? I'm assuming you're going to not go with the questions I proposed, so what are you thinking then? If Andy's dong and a random dude's cup is out of the question, I'm out of ideas for ya, Brad.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:25 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Did you really just call me "unoriginal" while using all of your famous, tired lines?

Interesting tactic.

So what are you going to ask Gio? I'm assuming you're going to not go with the questions I proposed, so what are you thinking then? If Andy's dong and a random dude's cup is out of the question, I'm out of ideas for ya, Brad.

When the lines are perfectly true, they're not old and tired!

Furthermore, by "used cup," I thought you were making another Andy joke, not mentioning a real cup, because the cup I used last time wasn't used.  You really think a restaurant like Wings and Rings serves its customers their drinks in plastic cups.

I was going to ask him if we're returning to a set with Andy under center or staying in the shotgun and if he or Jeremy will get the majority of the carries, if we're going to throw the ball the majority of the time, even if Andy is under center, because the Chief's secondary is so beat-up, etc.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: we absolutely will not tolerate racist hateful slurs like this mickey...  unless you're an idiot scumbag from FL who just doesnt know any better.

???????
Reply/Quote

What boards do you go to where there are not any people attacking each other?

I see them everywhere I go (mainly car forums and political forums)

BTW what is a "dink"?  I thought that was an acronym for Duel Income No Kids.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 02:52 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I see that you didn't answer my question either. You're welcome.

??????????
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When the lines are perfectly true, they're not old and tired!

Furthermore, by "used cup," I thought you were making another Andy joke, not mentioning a real cup, because the cup I used last time wasn't used.  You really think a restaurant like Wings and Rings serves its customers their drinks in plastic cups.

I was going to ask him if we're returning to a set with Andy under center or staying in the shotgun and if he or Jeremy will get the majority of the carries, if we're going to throw the ball the majority of the time, even if Andy is under center, because the Chief's secondary is so beat-up, etc.

Honestly, if you want some legitimate conversation, I'd try to ask him personal questions over football questions. With football stuff, you're likely to just get a broad answer without much reality to it. He's not going to talk about their private scheming to fans, ya know?

(10-02-2015, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What boards do you go to where there are not any people attacking each other?

That's what I'm saying. Or a cartoon dinosaur. Or a "little person" wrestler in clown makeup from the 90s.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What boards do you go to where there are not any people attacking each other?

RC planes.  Long range FPV flight.  Private Pilot forums.  Classic Toy Train Collecting. 

Maybe it is just something around here.  More like saying somone is a jerk instead of an ass or a douche. 
Reply/Quote