Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC-Bills
(01-21-2024, 11:43 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Josh Allen continues to accomplish nothing, now I have to root for KC

Not really on him. If even one of those deep balls was caught it’s a different game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Wow. Wide right saves KC. Really Allen both fumbled (KC failed to recover) and threw an easy pick that KC dropped so in a way they were fortunate to get to the FG kick point.
Reply/Quote
Buffalo does it again

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
It’s Lions or Bust now…
Reply/Quote
One team I hate + one team I despise = three free hours for me next Sunday afternoon.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 11:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: Wow. Wide right saves KC. Really Allen both fumbled (KC failed to recover) and threw an easy pick that KC dropped so in a way they were fortunate to get to the FG kick point.

He ran for 72 yards and 2 TD’s. His WR’s had some back breaking drops.

Reply/Quote
Fun facts that could change with a Baltimore win next week but still impressive:
Over the past 5 years the Bengals are still the only AFC team to beat KC in the post season.
Over last 6 seasons Brady and Burrow are the only QBs whose teams have beat the Chiefs in the post season.

Also, bad news I know but we have to be pulling for the Chiefs next week.
Reply/Quote
The NFC Championship Game will be between two teams the Ravens outscored by a combined 71-25. AFC game will decide the SB winner.
Reply/Quote
Made me ill. Cannot believe the Bills couldn’t handle the chefs.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 11:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He ran for 72 yards and 2 TD’s. His WR’s had some back breaking drops.

I was referring to that last drive. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 11:59 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Made me ill. Cannot believe the Bills couldn’t handle the chefs.

At least the Ravens will lose since the NFL absolutely wants Taylor Swift raising the Lombardi.  I mean, it makes money, so it can't be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 11:51 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Fun facts that could change with a Baltimore win next week but still impressive:
Over the past 5 years the Bengals are still the only AFC team to beat KC in the post season.
Over last 6 seasons Brady and Burrow are the only QBs whose teams have beat the Chiefs in the post season.

Also, bad news I know but we have to be pulling for the Chiefs next week.

I’d rather see the ravens in the Super Bowl. I just can’t stand the chiefs. The 50/50 calls going their way almost 100% of the time. The way mahomes begs for calls. The way he runs knowing that if someone blows him up they will get a roughing call, so he can get 30 yards. The panning to the boxes with a certain celebrity in it. I’m so over the chiefs. This was the last thing I wanted in the AFCCg but for me, the chiefs is the lesser of two evils.

It’s lions or bust for me.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: At least the Ravens will lose since the NFL absolutely wants Taylor Swift raising the Lombardi.  I mean, it makes money, so it can't be wrong.

I hope the ravens beat the piss out of the chiefs. I’ll kick the can of hoping for a ravens loss down the road. But watching the chiefs makes me dislike watching football.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2024, 11:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not really on him. If even one of those deep balls was caught it’s a different game.

If one or two of his bad plays is converted by the chiefs, it’s a different game. Allen is an enigma. Good enough to win you games, sloppy enough to lose them.

I also think something has been seriously wrong with him since before he played the bengals. His accuracy has been atrocious more often than not. First 9 weeks, no games under 60%. Since then, more games in the 50’s or less, than games 60 or better.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:28 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I hope the ravens beat the piss out of the chiefs. I’ll kick the can of hoping for a ravens loss down the road. But watching the chiefs makes me dislike watching football.

As much as I hate the Chiefs I can’t get over the Ravens fans chanting “F Joe Burrow” the night he got hurt.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As much as I hate the Chiefs I can’t get over the Ravens fans chanting “F Joe Burrow” the night he got hurt.

Secretly.. while I don’t wish for injuries. i wouldn’t lose sleep with a ravens win and karma delivering the payback ravens fans deserve.
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen blew it on the Bills final drive versus the Chiefs. On each of the final 2 plays of that drive, he had underneath receivers open, and could have likely advanced the ball and secured a 1st down. Instead, he kept looking for the instant score (which would likely have left too much time on the clock for KC, anyhow..) and made poor throws to the endzone. Having your nemesis on the ropes like that, all they needed to do was keep the clock rolling and make the late score, but he got greedy and cost his team even an attempt to tie the game with a FG.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: At least the Ravens will lose since the NFL absolutely wants Taylor Swift raising the Lombardi.  I mean, it makes money, so it can't be wrong.

Nah the NFL already sent out messages about the Ravens vs 49ers super bowl this year    when announcing the halftime performers.
Reply/Quote
So the Bills spit the bit.....AGAIN. And damn I wanted them to knock Travis Swift out. I hate the Ravens but I'm a Ravens fan next week.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:27 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I’d rather see the ravens in the Super Bowl.  I just can’t stand the chiefs.  The 50/50 calls going their way almost 100% of the time.  The way mahomes begs for calls.  The way he runs knowing that if someone blows him up they will get a roughing call, so he can get 30 yards.  The panning to the boxes with a certain celebrity in it.  I’m so over the chiefs.  This was the last thing I wanted in the AFCCg but for me, the chiefs is the lesser of two evils.  

It’s lions or bust for me.

Its a tough situation, but do you recall the Ravens fans cheering the Burrow injury? I'm a reluctant Chiefs fan this coming weekend
Reply/Quote