Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC-Bills
(01-22-2024, 11:50 AM)kalibengal Wrote: Its a tough situation, but do you recall the Ravens fans cheering the Burrow injury? I'm a reluctant Chiefs fan this coming weekend

I recall it too. they were saying F*** Joe Burrow 

after he was injured

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 12:27 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I’d rather see the ravens in the Super Bowl.  I just can’t stand the chiefs.  The 50/50 calls going their way almost 100% of the time.  The way mahomes begs for calls.  The way he runs knowing that if someone blows him up they will get a roughing call, so he can get 30 yards.  The panning to the boxes with a certain celebrity in it.  I’m so over the chiefs.  This was the last thing I wanted in the AFCCg but for me, the chiefs is the lesser of two evils.  

It’s lions or bust for me.

Yeah, I'm with you.  I am so over the KC three-ring circus, with Patty and his idiot wife and even dumber brother and all the Kelce/Swift nonsense.   And at the end of the day, I never want to see the Ravens succeed unless they're playing the Browns or if it in someway benefits us.  So, all of those elements combine to make the game unwatchable for me.  Maybe I'll check nfl.com on occasion to see what's happening, but that'll be about it.  I'll do something else until the NFCCG starts. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
More disappointment. Too many defensive injuries - the defense couldn't stop anything. Offense Chocked, Kicker choked. All chokers. Maybe next year, again. Go Lions.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 02:25 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, I'm with you.  I am so over the KC three-ring circus, with Patty and his idiot wife and even dumber brother and all the Kelce/Swift nonsense.   And at the end of the day, I never want to see the Ravens succeed unless they're playing the Browns or if it in someway benefits us.  So, all of those elements combine to make the game unwatchable for me.  Maybe I'll check nfl.com on occasion to see what's happening, but that'll be about it.  I'll do something else until the NFCCG starts. 

I’ll be watching it, on a cruise in the middle of the ocean on the big screen tv. Luckily for me, the game will be second to enjoying drinks and sunshine in 80 degree weather (escaping single digits).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2024, 02:33 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: More disappointment. Too many defensive injuries - the defense couldn't stop anything. Offense Chocked, Kicker choked. All chokers. Maybe next year, again. Go Lions.

We get it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote