Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Chiefs fans will be rooting for us on Monday Night.
Don't look now, but the KC Chiefs and their fans will be rooting for us on Monday so that they can regain the #1 seed provided they beat Denver .

I know some KC fans will be asking for a meteor to strike both teams on Monday night. Just like some fans here will be rooting for a meteor to strike the game involving the Steelers vs Ravens Sunday night.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Going to be a lot of nose holding around the league.

Personally, I will not root for that team over East. Ever. However, I have no problem rooting against the Art Modell-Ray Lewis-John Harbaugh Rat Turds.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 10:53 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Don't look now, but the KC Chiefs and their fans will be rooting for us on Monday so that they can regain the #1 seed provided they beat Denver .

I know some KC fans will be asking for a meteor to strike both teams on Monday night. Just like some fans here will be rooting for a meteor to strike the game involving the Steelers vs Ravens Sunday night.

We are definitely rooting against the Chiefs
Reply/Quote
A dream scenario this week is that we beat Buffalo, Pitt beats Baltimore and Denver beats KC. That would clinch the division for us a week early and then opens the door for us to take the #1 seed in week 18 by beating Baltimore.
Reply/Quote
I like meteors way more than I like Chiefs or Steelers or Ravens or their annoying fans. Go meteors!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:01 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: A dream scenario this week is that we beat Buffalo, Pitt beats Baltimore and Denver beats KC. That would clinch the division for us a week early and then opens the door for us to take the #1 seed in week 18 by beating Baltimore.

No. That's not a dream scenario. Pittsburgh should always lose, and then the Bengals can just beat Baltimore for the division and the #1 seed.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No. That's not a dream scenario. Pittsburgh should always lose, and then the Bengals can just beat Baltimore for the division and the #1 seed.

What if Pitt and Balt tie this Sunday?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What if Pitt and Balt tie this Sunday?

We win the division.

This scenario is only topped by the rogue meteor.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 10:53 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Don't look now, but the KC Chiefs and their fans will be rooting for us on Monday so that they can regain the #1 seed provided they beat Denver .

Probably just a little bit more fun rooting/watching the Bengals and Bills as opposed to us hoping one of the turds on their schedule even shows up for their games.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What if Pitt and Balt tie this Sunday?

Then Pitt still has a chance at a non-losing season, I want them to get a losing season (would be their first since 2003) so we can watch all their obnoxious fans in chaos. Bengals just need to take care of business either way. Need a W if you want a chance at the #1 seed anyway, and certainly don't want to be swept by the Ravens.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:29 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Probably just a little bit more fun rooting/watching the Bengals and Bills as opposed to us hoping one of the turds on their schedule even shows up for their games.  

they do have 2 divisional games left... And those can go either way.
Reply/Quote
Now that Rapist boy is out of the league, I really don't wish major injury on any player. That said, it won't hurt my feelings any if Baltimore goes up on the scoreboard and Tomlin tells his stools to do the dirty crap they do and both teams come out of the game short handed.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 12:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No. That's not a dream scenario. Pittsburgh should always lose, and then the Bengals can just beat Baltimore for the division and the #1 seed.

I hope Pittsburgh wins out. If they make the playoffs, even better.

I don't want them to have a top 10 or 15 pick and get a franchise left tackle to help Pickett become a good QB. If they make the playoffs, like they did last year, they'll be blown out in the wild card round and if their seed lines up with coming to Cincinnati, we can blow them out one more time in the process.

I don't believe in this unconditional, uncritical thought process that a Steelers loss is always the best outcome. If a Steelers win best serves me, I will root for that win. And, in this case, I think Steelers winning is, objectively, the correct outcome for both the Ravens' chances of winning the division and for the Steelers' chances of getting a premium draft pick and helping them get better in the future.
Reply/Quote

I usually go with runaway military drone fantasies for Pitt-Balt.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
1-seed hopes took a hit today. I think we were all looking at the KC @ LV game as the best chance for a Chiefs slip up. Well the Raiders benched Derek Carr, and it’s pretty hard to see Jarrett Stidham winning that game.
Reply/Quote
**** em
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Not that I wish ill to the ill, but if the Ravens and the Steelers planes both had fiery crashes at the same time...into each other at 90,000 feet with the entire Browns team directly under the crash standing around drunk and pissing in beer bottles.. Should I go on?  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
For the Bengals and Bills to have a chance at the #1 seed,they need the Chiefs to lose 1 of their 2 remaining games.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 11:53 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: For the Bengals and Bills to have a chance at the #1 seed,they need the Chiefs to lose 1 of their 2 remaining games.

Not true for the Bills. They beat KC earlier and control their own destiny for the #1 seed.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 11:53 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: For the Bengals and Bills to have a chance at the #1 seed,they need the Chiefs to lose 1 of their 2 remaining games.
[Image: 9997a520b33bd7ffd2b1ef712a7c411d.jpg]
(12-29-2022, 12:07 AM)Ctfan73 Wrote: Not true for the Bills.  They beat KC earlier and control their own destiny for the #1 seed.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote