Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Chiefs fans will be rooting for us on Monday Night.
(12-30-2022, 01:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Walks in:

Screw the Chiefs and their brittney mahomes instagram following poop eating fans. 

Walks out.

Same Dog lol
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2022, 10:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, and Denver was coming back on them before Russ was knocked out of the game.  I really doubt Stidham will be better than Carr.  That is a classic case of the coach blaming the QB.  If you saw what Devonte Adams said after hearing Carr was benched, I doubt that is a team that will rally behind that decision.  

I don't mean to sound like a massive skeptic, as that is not really my thing, but I can't think of two weaker teams that have virtually no shot of beating KC.  The ONE thing I will say about that pathetic KC schedule is they are far from battle tested.  Their only tough opponent was Cincy and they probably should have lost that game by 10.  

I never said it was a good chance... And now likely doesnt matter as bills/Bengals will likely be a no contest
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 10:10 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: I never said it was a good chance... And now likely doesnt matter as bills/Bengals will likely be a no contest

That's so wrong.  It kills BOTH Bengals and Bills chances at the #1 seed.  There has to be another way. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 10:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: That's so wrong.  It kills BOTH Bengals and Bills chances at the #1 seed.  There has to be another way. 

Yeah but we have to have a lot of faith in the Raiders too lol they did put up 34 against the 49ers though so maybe there is a shot
Reply/Quote
EVERYONE gets a Lombardy trophy! Bengals and Bills especially.. Screw KC.. and SF while we're at it.. Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 10:53 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Don't look now, but the KC Chiefs and their fans will be rooting for us on Monday so that they can regain the #1 seed provided they beat Denver .

I know some KC fans will be asking for a meteor to strike both teams on Monday night. Just like some fans here will be rooting for a meteor to strike the game involving the Steelers vs Ravens Sunday night.

I was close both teams were affected on Monday night. Advantage KC Chiefs. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 10:24 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah but we have to have a lot of faith in the Raiders too lol  they did put up 34 against the 49ers though so maybe there is a shot

This post made me chuckle today, needed it.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2022, 10:53 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Don't look now, but the KC Chiefs and their fans will be rooting for us on Monday so that they can regain the #1 seed provided they beat Denver .

I know some KC fans will be asking for a meteor to strike both teams on Monday night. Just like some fans here will be rooting for a meteor to strike the game involving the Steelers vs Ravens Sunday night.

Wow, now they are rooting for us again this Sunday wonder why?Hmm
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 10:25 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Wow, now they are rooting for us again this Sunday wonder why?Hmm

Because we hate the Bills. Like despise them. The biggest bunch of whiners in the NFL. We don't exactly like the Bengals either lol, but we at least respect them and most of us like Joe a lot and would want him in a heartbeat if we didn't have Pat. So we will be rooting for yall. 

Don't get me wrong, being home for the AFCCG will be nice too lol, but we really want to see yall beat them in their own house. No doubt in my mind it will happen and I can't wait to watch closeups of Allen's sad, puckering mug at the end of the game.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n121dpbs2uu54opq7k...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
Well, if Damar Hamlin taught me anything it's how to go out and actually give 110% on the field.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote