Former LSU Tiger
Former LSU Tiger
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KC GAME GAME BALL
Who gets the Game Ball for the AFC North Champs:

Joe Burrow: 446 yards, 4 TDs 148 Passer rating

Ja'Marr Chase: 11 catches, 266 yards, 3 TDs........

Oh, just forget it. vote for Chase
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's Chase.
Reply/Quote
Jamarr
Reply/Quote
This week is a legitimate 2 game balls.
Reply/Quote
They both get it.

I know that’s against the rules, so if forced to pick, I’ll go with Chase.

They’re both absolute ***** gentlemen though. God damn…AFCN champs!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
1st half Chase and 2nd Half Chase take the first two spots.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Chase.
Reply/Quote
Chase and Burrow split it. Chase with some amazing catches and Burrow under pressure with some dimes.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Butrow was great, but Chase.
Reply/Quote
Burrow made some awesome passes and was a huge, huge part of the win but it has to be Chase this week.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Joemarr! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Will the NFL nominate 2 players from the same team for Offensive Player of the Week? Maybe nominate them as a tandem

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
On second thought, give it to Chase because Burrow slipped a little from last week. 525 yards to only 446? We can’t reward that type of behavior lol
Reply/Quote
Chase and that's how Burrow would want it.
Reply/Quote
All I know is that there's some fantasy players that are a sobbing mess laying in the kitchen floor because their opponent this week was a Bengals homer with Burrow and Chase both going.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2022, 06:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: All I know is that there's some fantasy players that are a sobbing mess laying in the kitchen floor because their opponent this week was a Bengals homer with Burrow and Chase both going.

I definitely lost the Bengals Board Fantasy League. JaMarr Chase put up 50 points.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
They were both in god mode but Chase was just unreal with the YAC plays today. So Chase.
Reply/Quote
11/12/2006 - Chad Johnson posted 11-260-2 in a 41-49 loss to Chargers

1/2/2022 - Ja'Marr Chase posts 11-266-3 in a 34-31 win vs the Chiefs

Similarity is amazing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Not player of the game, but wanted to say how impressed I was with Flowers covering Kelce. He stayed physical on him the whole game.
Reply/Quote
They told Chase in his post game interview he had more receiving yards than Mahomes had passing. He didn't believe it and had them double check. His oh shit reaction was great.
Reply/Quote